In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Col. Klink is coming home

Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
edited June 2014 in Politics
And jumping on the anti gun band wagon. I had to email the guy and titled it Col. **** sucker.

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/i-am-coming-home?fb_action_ids=727553050640253&fb_action_types=og.comments

Comments

• casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why were you that respectful to him. That should be an affront to **** Suckers.

A couple of comments really jumped out at me.

" Constant cop-killing, by people who echo the NRA talking points and the conspiracy theories of the Internet wackos."

"The opinions here are only those of somebody that thinks a "Patriot Movement"-one which executes police officers-is not working in the service of the nation. They are only the opinions of someone who believes that "Tea Party members" who shoot policemen in the head- executing them at point blank range and then declaring that the "revolution" is starting before placing a Don't Tread on Me flag atop the dead bodies of the police officers you just killed in cold blood-are not good."

Could someone point out the number of times this has occurred? By my count it's 1.

To claim a "Patriot Movement" is about executing Police officers and "Tea Party members" shoot policemen in the head is a complete disconnect with reality. Would anyone call this clown a "Baby Killer" or accuse him of "raping civilians", "burning down villages" just because he is in the Military. OK other than the Secretary of State.

Any AZ-HOE can claim to be a Patriot......even the POtuS.

Morons like this are exactly why the 2nd is important. And we paid to train him.

"I have been overseas in Afghanistan and in NATO nations for half a decade (don't know how the country survived for those 5 years) while the insanity of the National Rifle Association expanded and exploded, and the NRA became, essentially, the tool of death in the United States. They made mass killings normal."
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You should see the conversation I am having with him. He's just like a liberal and refuses to answer questions. He is citing stats that don't exist like 100,000 gun deaths on Americans a year.
  • casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Waco Waltz
    You should see the conversation I am having with him. He's just like a liberal and refuses to answer questions. He is citing stats that don't exist like 100,000 gun deaths on Americans a year.

counter with 750,000 times used in self defense.
  • gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
    edited November -1
    Waste of time dealing with these kinds of folks. I don't do stupid....have enough of it here on GB Forum with a couple of folks to seek it out in "other" venues. Hopeless to try to change these kinds of folks minds....same with some folks on the "other" side.
  • DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Hmmmm...if he's pulling up a number like 100,00...wonder what he plans on doing with the 80,000 plus black shooters that had to be part of those stats of his? I'd also like to know how many unarmed Iraqi citizens he was responsible for killing while supporting our illegal invasion of Iraq.
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    His address is on the article I would encourage you all to write him with your questions. Currently we have stopped calling each other names and I am working on "turning" him out. He can't be that stupid, he was a Col. in the army.
  • 11b6r11b6r Member Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No, he isn't. The rank is LTC. And yes, there are dingbat LTC's out there.
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    His address is on the article I would encourage you all to write him with your questions. Currently we have stopped calling each other names and I am working on "turning" him out. He can't be that stupid, he was a Col. in the army.

LT Col is the point where you bump up against a true merit promotion.

To get to full Colonel (comparable to Captain in the Navy) you either have to be very good, very political, or both.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gary wray
    Waste of time dealing with these kinds of folks. I don't do stupid....have enough of it here on GB Forum with a couple of folks to seek it out in "other" venues. Hopeless to try to change these kinds of folks minds....same with some folks on the "other" side.
    Yeah, folks who refuse to abandon their principles and give up their soul for the party are really dumb, hey? [;)]
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 11b6r
    No, he isn't. The rank is LTC. And yes, there are dingbat LTC's out there.
    LT.Col. Nadal maybe? He wacked how many?