In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Essential Hillary Issue

MBKMBK Member Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭
edited August 2015 in Politics
I don't think it is her State Dept classified email. It is pay to play.

It is the Unclassified Grifter deals where she and her staff trade State Department Contracts for contributions to the Clinton Foundation.

These Pay-to-Play deals are the real issue.

A whole bunch of contracts went to companies and countries who paid up.

I have doubts about the worrthiness of the Foundation, but the stupid thing is, The Clintons could have had enough to do what they wanted and skim a lot for themselves without involving the State Department.

That is what was the PRIVATE part of the Server.

Comments

• Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I also think she and the democrat party heads are really afraid of them revealing the E-mails on Benghazi.
  • Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MBK
    I don't think it is her State Dept classified email.

It is the Unclassified Grifter deals where she and her staff trade State Department Contracts for contributions to the Clinton Foundation.

These Pay-to-Play deals are the real issue.

A whole bunch of contracts went to companies and countries who paid up.

I have doubts about the worrthiness of the Foundation, but the stupid thing is, The Clintons could have had enough to do what they wanted and skim a lot for themselves without involving the State Department.

That is what was the PRIVATE part of the Server.

I am not to far off that line of thinking. We know the Clinton's have had a long history with the Chinese Gov. "What if" You donate to my foundation- (Here is my personal email address) leaving a backdoor open (knowingly) to her server for classified candy for an exchange.

That would be right out of a Tom Clancy novel of espionage. Hate to think that, but entirely possible.
  • Options
    Ray BRay B Member Posts: 11,822
    edited November -1
    The Hitlary issue is that she puts herself and possibly the ugly girl she hatched before anything in known existence- the US, the Earth, the Universe. NOTHING matters more than Hitlary getting what she wants.