In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Hillary Drops Out?

Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2015 in Politics
According to the New Yorker Hillary has dropped out of the presidential race this morning. I wonder if this is true?
[urlhttp://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/benghazi-hearings-cancelled-after-clinton-drops-out-of-race][/url]

Comments

• k.stanonikk.stanonik Member Posts: 2,109 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Highly unlikely, she will ride it to the end.
  • gjshawgjshaw Member Posts: 14,697 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Looks like she's back in it. [V]
  • Aspen79seAspen79se Member Posts: 4,707
    edited November -1
    The "humor" part should really tell you something about the article.
  • ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Jim Webb has dropped out. Says he is disallusioned with the Democratic party and may run as an independent.
  • Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trying to beat Oakies read count? I almost broke the screen on the phone When clicking on this thread!
  • discusdaddiscusdad Member Posts: 11,418 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i was surprised to see that they even allowed Webb in the debate. he is more republican than Democrat...quote:Originally posted by ruger41
    Jim Webb has dropped out. Says he is disallusioned with the Democratic party and may run as an independent.
  • buschmasterbuschmaster Member Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    that old hag won't drop out of the race unless they kick her out. no conscience, no scruples, no morals whatsoever, she knows the voters have a short memory. nothing stopping her from trying.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    she has absolutely NO plans to show up for her own funeral
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They can drop her out of plane..
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wishful thinking, considering the reports of her rising in the polls I highly doubt it
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    maybe take a walk off trump towers ?? in defeat and i see nothing humorous about her
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The hag will do anything and has to be the first "female" president and that includes selling her soul .[|)]
  • OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Big Sky Redneck
    Trying to beat Oakies read count? I almost broke the screen on the phone When clicking on this thread!

I told you before, I have a following. You should see my posse.[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I want to see Hillary drops dead.
  • Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Grasshopper
    The hag will do anything and has to be the first "female" president and that includes selling her soul .[|)]

Today I learned that Hillary has a soul.
  • Aspen79seAspen79se Member Posts: 4,707
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hobo9650
    Bet Hillary lost it when she was informed that Trump was asked about a Trump - Carson ticket. He replied. I like that guy.

I've said it before, a Trump/Carson ticket is about the only hopes the GOP has.

I need to know how many drugs you consumed, and over what period of time, to arrive at that conclusion.
  • Cornflk1Cornflk1 Member Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't tease me.
  • Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Aspen79se
    Bet Hillary lost it when she was informed that Trump was asked about a Trump - Carson ticket. He replied. I like that guy.

I need to know how many drugs you consumed, and over what period of time, to arrive at that conclusion.

Typical leftist poo flinger. Unable to cogently state a differing opinion with supporting reasoning, so accuses someone else of being on drugs.

It is funny to see you disappear for weeks on end, but reliably show up to polish the apple for either Hillary the Accomplished, or Chocolate Jesus the Inexperienced.

Do you get paid, or is the mud you lick off their boots reward enough for you?
  • RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    "Disillusioned with the Democratic Party." hyuk
  • NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,565 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Dads3040

Typical leftist poo flinger. Unable to cogently state a differing opinion with supporting reasoning, so accuses someone else of being on drugs.

It is funny to see you disappear for weeks on end, but reliably show up to polish the apple for either Hillary the Accomplished, or Chocolate Jesus the Inexperienced.

Do you get paid, or is the mud you lick off their boots reward enough for you?

I say! Well played, Dads![^][:D][^]
  • Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thank you. Thank you.

We'll be here all week. Be sure to try the veal, and remember to tip your waitress.

[;)][8D]
  • hobo9650hobo9650 Member Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Your needs are not important to anyone except yourself.

So you decided to come out of the closet and expose your liberal standards? Of course, you will be voting for the *.
  • Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Of course, you will be voting for the *.

Surely that can't be true.

Hillary-Christine-Breast-Awareness_zpsacxik26o.jpg
  • llama girlllama girl Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wonder why the media has not commented on HRC"s face lift? She was MIA during May-June this year. Things that make you go Hmmmmm......