In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

7 Dead in California Shooting Rampage

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2014 in Politics
This will just add gas to the fire!! Seven dead seven wounded!

serf

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/24/justice/california-shooting-deaths/

A gunman, described as mentally disturbed and possibly bent on retribution, sprayed bullets from a slow-moving car in a small Southern California college town, killing six people in a rampage called "premeditated mass murder," Santa Barbara County sheriff's deputies said Saturday.

Comments

• deerhntrdeerhntr Member Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    But but but CA has some of the most "sweeping" gun laws in the nation? How could this happen?
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Shoot all you want we are still not giving up our guns.
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Waco Waltz
    Shoot all you want we are still not giving up our guns.

Yep it looks like the momentum is going to turn against A right to bear arms without serious background checks by any means necessary now!

Just watch the out cry that is coming,they have the sick killer plastered every where and if you have the slightest mental problem there coming for you if my Crystal ball is right!

serf
  • thunderboltthunderbolt Member Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you can afford a beemer, you can get a gun anywhere. It just takes a
    little more effort, but it can be done.
  • gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
    edited November -1
    Somehow as a country we have to keep guns out of the hands of complete wackjobs like this kid. In almost every case of mass killings, the killers have been mentally "challenged" and never should be anywhere near a gun IMO. Since we shut down mental "homes" in the late 60's and let mentally ill folks on the street, we have had these problems. This crazykid is just another example. As a country we should come up with a plan to deal with it....with leadership in Washington....and not from the DEM's who just want to blame the gun rather than the crazy gunner.
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gary wray
    Somehow as a country we have to keep guns out of the hands of complete wackjobs like this kid. In almost every case of mass killings, the killers have been mentally "challenged" and never should be anywhere near a gun IMO. Since we shut down mental "homes" in the late 60's and let mentally ill folks on the street, we have had these problems. This crazykid is just another example. As a country we should come up with a plan to deal with it....with leadership in Washington....and not from the DEM's who just want to blame the gun rather than the crazy gunner.

They are going for the firearms regardless of who owns them,most likely when a crisis hits and a group of citizens rebel against the system and an order will come forth to forfeit all weapons or you will be labeled a terrorist!

That's how I see it coming,mental health nuts are just helping to persuade the voters to disarm or change the Constitution then confiscate their firearms.

Our founding fathers were mostly of European Christian descendants and it work for them (Firearms)because of cohesion of the families!

Now it's so diverse and divisive in America that The second amendment must be abolished for unity and safety and security! Obama is getting ready even now in Congress to start the process! Just watch!

serf
    edited November -1
    Has anyone else seen the information coming out on this shooting? The Kids Dad was assistant director of the hunger games and the lady who wrote the story lives in Sandy hood Ct?
  • blogdog37blogdog37 Member Posts: 372 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think I follow California law quite well, the perpetrators father
    was ordered by the divorce court to pay the perpetrators Oriental mother child support until his son was 21 years of age, the son blew up when cashless, friendless and girl less at 22 years of age.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by blogdog37

I think I follow California law quite well, the perpetrators father was ordered by the divorce court to pay the perpetrators Oriental mother child support until his son was 21 years of age, the son blew up when cashless, friendless and girl less at 22 years of age.
    edited November -1
    GO to Santa Barbara {elsewhere} and find the post by a Asian girl who says she had sex with the shooter three times and that he's no virgin. She says news media won't touch an interview with her with a ten foot pole.
  • MadjackMadjack Member Posts: 71 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just for fun, pick up a copy of Glen Beck's book called, "Agenda 21." Its written very simply, I assume to help simple people understand, but it makes a good point. I won't ruin it for you. Have fun.
    edited November -1
    Glen wrote that book when he was self exiled in Israel picking cabbage in a Cabot's