In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Pope Offers Peace Deal For Isreal & Palestine !

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2014 in Politics
This will be the time and place for a Peace deal! In Rome Italy At the Vatican! This is prophecy coming true! Believable or not! It's coming!

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/25/world/pope-mideast-trip/

The Pope called on all sides to pursue a path to peace together and not take unilateral actions to disrupt it.

"I can only express my profound hope that all will refrain from initiatives and actions which contradict the stated desire to reach a true agreement, and that peace will be pursued with tireless determination and tenacity," he said.

Comments

• Options
    gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
    edited November -1
    If the Pope can help solve the problem between these two peoples, more power to him IMO.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gary wray
    If the Pope can help solve the problem between these two peoples, more power to him IMO.

Only if it was that simple but if The Israel's starts building a Temple on The Mount then it's going to be a Helluva of a show here on earth!

Three Monotheistic religions and each declares they are the one,which one would you choose knowing the foreknowledge of events?

serf
  • Options
    casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why didn't someone think of this before, it's only been 60 years.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by casper1947
    Why didn't someone think of this before, it's only been 60 years.

Wasn't the right Pope in Time and events. You will see things move rapidly for The Pope is suppose to be infallible yet that's if you believe it!

Somehow I feel The Muslims and The Hebrews and even the protestant churches do not. Yet another mile marker in time has passed. The Door is opening to The End of this Age in my opinion.

serf