In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Obama and his Muslim buddies

telohftelohf Member Posts: 913 ✭✭
edited February 2015 in Politics
When you read this you will understand why Obama refuses to say the words "radical Islam."..

I didn't originate this, but it checked out with Google and Snopes.

Did you know that we now have a Muslim government?

John Brennan, current head of the CIA converted to Islam while stationed in Saudi Arabia.

Obama's top adviser, Valerie Jarrett, is a Muslim who was born in Iran where her parents still live.

Hillary Clinton's top adviser, Huma Abedin is a Muslim, whose mother and brother are involved in the now outlawed Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.

Assistant Secretary for Policy Development for Homeland Security, Arif Aikhan, is a Muslim.

Homeland Security Adviser, Mohammed Elibiary, is a Muslim.

Obama adviser and founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council, Salam al-Marayati, is a Muslim.

Obama's Sharia Czar, Imam Mohamed Magid, of the Islamic Society of North America is a Muslim.

Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships, Eboo Patel, is a Muslim.

And last but not least, our closet Muslim himself, Barack Hussein Obama.

It's questionable if Obama ever officially took the oath of office when he was sworn in. He didn't repeat the oath properly to defend our nation and our Constitution. Later the Democrats claimed he was given the oath again in private?

CIA director John Brennan took his oath on a copy of the Constitution, not a Bible.
Congressman, Keith Ellison took his oath on a copy of the Qur'an.
Congresswoman Michele Bachman was vilified and almost tarred and feathered by Democrats when she voiced her concern about Muslims taking over our government.

Considering all these appointments, it would explain why Obama and his minions are systematically destroying our nation, supporting radical Muslim groups worldwide, opening our southern border, and turning a blind eye to the genocide being perpetrated on Christians all over Africa and the Middle East.

The more damage Obama does, the more arrogant he's become!
Our nation and our government has been infiltrated by people who want to destroy us. It can only get worse!

Comments

• NavybatNavybat Member Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    None of the department heads?

You list only ONE Congressman, out of 435?

NO Senators, out of 100?

I see "advisors"...the only "head" of anything is Brennan.

And who would you EXPECT to be the "Sharia Czar"? A Jew?

Doesn't really seem like a "Muslim government" to me.
  • TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Since congresss and the senate do nothing it is Obama's muslim government
  • 96harley96harley Member Posts: 3,992 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Obammy is trying to line his nest with Muzzies.
  • mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    Normally the forum won't allow Snopes to be mentioned because it counters the core groups agenda driven dogma 99% of the time. In this case Snopes is sited as a reliable source, but their web site actually claims Brennan converting to Islam is false:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/brennan.asp
  • FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by telohf
    When you read this you will understand why Obama refuses to say the words "radical Islam."..

I didn't originate this, but it checked out with Google and Snopes.

Did you know that we now have a Muslim government?

John Brennan, current head of the CIA converted to Islam while stationed in Saudi Arabia.

Obama's top adviser, Valerie Jarrett, is a Muslim who was born in Iran where her parents still live.

Hillary Clinton's top adviser, Huma Abedin is a Muslim, whose mother and brother are involved in the now outlawed Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.

Assistant Secretary for Policy Development for Homeland Security, Arif Aikhan, is a Muslim.

Homeland Security Adviser, Mohammed Elibiary, is a Muslim.

Obama adviser and founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council, Salam al-Marayati, is a Muslim.

Obama's Sharia Czar, Imam Mohamed Magid, of the Islamic Society of North America is a Muslim.

Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships, Eboo Patel, is a Muslim.

And last but not least, our closet Muslim himself, Barack Hussein Obama.

It's questionable if Obama ever officially took the oath of office when he was sworn in. He didn't repeat the oath properly to defend our nation and our Constitution. Later the Democrats claimed he was given the oath again in private?

CIA director John Brennan took his oath on a copy of the Constitution, not a Bible.
    Congressman, Keith Ellison took his oath on a copy of the Qur'an.
    Congresswoman Michele Bachman was vilified and almost tarred and feathered by Democrats when she voiced her concern about Muslims taking over our government.

Considering all these appointments, it would explain why Obama and his minions are systematically destroying our nation, supporting radical Muslim groups worldwide, opening our southern border, and turning a blind eye to the genocide being perpetrated on Christians all over Africa and the Middle East.

The more damage Obama does, the more arrogant he's become!
    Our nation and our government has been infiltrated by people who want to destroy us. It can only get worse!

Not new, but most do not know this influence is going on in the WH.
  • machine gun moranmachine gun moran Member Posts: 5,198
    edited November -1
    WTH do we need a 'Sharia Czar' for?

And Ovomit's brother, Malik, is a financial officer for the Muslim Brotherhood, with offices in Khartoum.
  • ChrisInTempeChrisInTempe Member Posts: 15,562
    edited November -1
    The list starts out with a couple of lies right out of the gate, and I give up reading it.

Why do people have problems disliking Obama without making up weird conspiracy theory crap about him and Muslims?
  • Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't need any conspiracy theory. I can dislike the little fella for his abysmal handling of Foreign Policy, among other things.

I do agree with his administration's idea that better economic conditions and jobs will cause peace to break out all over. Everyone knows that.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ChrisInTempe
    The list starts out with a couple of lies right out of the gate, and I give up reading it.

Why do people have problems disliking Obama without making up weird conspiracy theory crap about him and Muslims?

LoL http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valerie_Jarrett
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huma_Abedin

Should I keep going? Conspiracy my Lilly white *...
    edited November -1
    Yes, conspiracy theory. Nothing uncommon about conspiracy theories citing a few meaningless facts as if they mean the world is ending, plus a vast mountain of lies and fantasy.

I dislike Obama for good and solid reasons. But why bother talking about any of them? Just a handful of people here are interested in his real negatives. The vast majority only care about the silly, the asinine, the fictional, the immaterial / besides the point, the meaningless nonsense.

The blind hatred for fantasy causes is pathetic, and a fair indicator of future lost elections for the political right.

I kind of wish every mention of Obama or other political figures outside the Politics forum would trigger software ... to automatically move the original post to the Politics forum. I tend not to wade into cesspools.
    edited November -1
    Chris- I am 53 years old. This not about a conspiracy This about Foreign Policy, and how the Government Right and Left is taking this nation and driving it into the ground.

Our government and the special interest have turned this nations policy's from "Can do" "Will not tolerate that" to a bunch of Touchy, Feely, whiners with no back bone that might PC offend somebody.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by FrancF
    Chris- I am 53 years old. This not about a conspiracy This about Foreign Policy, and how the Government Right and Left is taking this nation and driving it into the ground.

Our government and the special interest have turned this nations policy's from "Can do" "Will not tolerate that" to a bunch of Touchy, Feely, whiners with no back bone that might PC offend somebody.

Okay so I'm older and there's more than enough in your post that I agree with.

What I find objectionable is the vast quantity of effort wasted on the mindset expressed in the OP. By conservative political leaders, by conservative talking heads who do not take these things as jokes or playtime. They base political campaigns and legislative efforts on this sort of crap.

Instead of working the massive issue of Border & Port Security and VISA Enforcement, they make it all about illegal aliens. A much smaller (big as it is, still smaller) problem that is but a symptom of the broader concern.

Or an ascendant China which is trying to make use of the tools of Capitalism to build a broad Communist Pan Pacific Power over a long time period. Our thinking is all short term profit, their thinking is all long term socio-political-economic supremacy.

Obama is a short timer, gone soon enough. Our side is still playing Pin The Tail on the Donkey and ending up sticking it on the Elephant instead.