In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

New Business

tallcharlietallcharlie Member Posts: 673 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2015 in Politics
I'm looking for partners to go into a new business. I figure we can get in at the very beginning here in the US.

I want to beat the rush and open an Arabic-as-a-second-language school for people being forced to convert to Muhammadanism.

We'll need to hire a couple of Muslims to be the faculty, and we can be the administration.

A couple more years with the muslim-in-chief in the White House, and the country will be Islamic for sure. It's just a matter of time.

Comments

• tallcharlietallcharlie Member Posts: 673 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I haven't received any partnership offers yet.
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You're going to need a security officer with a sword to chop off the heads of the Infidels that refuse to convert. Make sure your business plan has an Obama certified health plan, 401K, vision and dental plans too. How much vacation the first year and do you have free decaf coffee in the lounge?
  • tallcharlietallcharlie Member Posts: 673 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    You're going to need a security officer with a sword to chop off the heads of the Infidels that refuse to convert. Make sure your business plan has an Obama certified health plan, 401K, vision and dental plans too. How much vacation the first year and do you have free decaf coffee in the lounge?
    I haven't gotten that far yet. I'm still trying to get a small business loan from the Imam-in-chief. However, employees will be allowed to pray whenever the call reaches them, but they have to supply their own rugs.