In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Civil War

AmishAmish Member Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2015 in Politics
That's what gun control is about, removing military style rifles that would be of use in such a civil war, so that we are all 'easy pickings'.

It is only a matter of time till Muslims or Latins form the opposition. That's why the Gov is allowing them in - to replace you and I.

.223, next 7x39, then hunting rifles .308

Already the Latins takeover regions. Muslims takeover cities. It is a much smaller country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhoPTvXn_t0

Michael Savage has written a book the Coming Civil War. I have not read it. But he has concluded this is also where it is all heading. We can see it take shape around us.

Comments

• Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Going to be hard to put that genie backing the bottle. Of the over 300 million firearms in private hands what percentage are military style" rifles? Good luck with that! MOLON LABE
  • Options
    AmishAmish Member Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They are apparently in no hurry. It will be a long time for Islamist to reach the numbers needed. Europe is much closer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurabia
  • Options
    dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    One of America's biggest problems as a Nation is that we do not plan ahead. We WILL be defeated for the simple reason that our enemies are looking ahead fifty years or more. We don't even look ahead 4 years. That simple fact is proven by way of Presidential elections. Usually we still don't know who will be the candidates until 4 or 5 months before the elections.

If that isn't bad enough, both us and even more so, the Europeans are losing the screwing contest. The Arabs and the Latinos are out breeding us, there for eventually being able to out vote us.

I never dreamed that we, as American men, would lose our country because we got out screwed!![:D][}:)][:D]
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Twenty determined, skilled shooters with bolt action hunting rifles, hell bent of protecting their families and way of life is a formidable force.
  • Options
    Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Amish

That's what gun control is about, removing military style rifles that would be of use in such a civil war, so that we are all 'easy pickings'.

It is only a matter of time till Muslims or Latins form the opposition. That's why the Gov is allowing them in - to replace you and I.

.223, next 7x39, then hunting rifles .308

Already the Latins takeover regions. Muslims takeover cities. It is a much smaller country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhoPTvXn_t0

Michael Savage has written a book the Coming Civil War. I have not read it. But he has concluded this is also where it is all heading. We can see it take shape around us.

Savage wrote a book? NO, Tom Chittum wrote a book about 20 years ago on that topic.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    if it came to push comes to shove soldiers from the east would shoot civilians from the west and soldiers from the west would shoot citizens from the east and soldiers from the cities would happily blast bubba from Podunk....and farm tractors are no match for helicopters, armored, and artillery...fix the govt before that or bend over and kizz it goodbye
  • Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    if it came to push comes to shove soldiers from the east would shoot civilians from the west and soldiers from the west would shoot citizens from the east and soldiers from the cities would happily blast bubba from Podunk....and farm tractors are no match for helicopters, armored, and artillery...fix the govt before that or bend over and kizz it goodbye

All you have to do is look at what happened in New Orleans during hurricane Katrina when the National Guard didn't have any second thoughts about disarming and roughing up the citizens in that town. I used to think our military would be on our side in an emergency but after seeing that I now know we'll be on our own when the SHTF!
  • Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you know anyone in the National Guard, you need to be talking to them. If you know them well, you should be asking about information that's being fed to them about "upcoming events" or "training scenarios".