In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Pope Wants to Cross Mexican Border Into USA!

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2015 in Politics
Here we go again with the Religious Ideas to give up our Nation to foreigners with little or no education and having no allegiance to The Constitution or Bill of Rights.

This is what Jeb Bush wants if President and needs to form The North America Union! ie The New World Order.

serf

http://cdn.rollcall.com/news/immigration_could_get_push_from_pope_francis-243331-1.html?popular=true&pos=hatxt&cdn_load=true&zkPrintable=1&nopagination=1

The Holy Father would enter the United States by crossing the Mexican border if he had the time, according to Cardinal Oscar Rodr?guez Maradiaga, the head of a papal advisory group of cardinals, during remarks in March before a Georgetown University audience.

McGovern, one of 169 Catholics in Congress, noted many Catholics might not ]be familiar with the church's catechism that "more prosperous nations are obliged, to the extent they are able, to welcome the foreigner in search of the security and the means of livelihood, which he cannot find in his country of origin.

Comments

• spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    more PROSPEROUS RELIGIONS are OBLIGATED to financially care for ALL if the worlds indigent, ill, poor, illiterate and LAZY by emptying their coffers to them till it hurts ???????????? vatican city could use a few million deserving souls for financial salvation
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    more PROSPEROUS RELIGIONS are OBLIGATED to financially care for ALL if the worlds indigent, ill, poor, illiterate and LAZY by emptying their coffers to them till it hurts ???????????? vatican city could use a few million deserving souls for financial salvation

Those TV evangelicals that get paid millions and suck off all those poor souls with Psychology of having wealth if you just give are another religious idea that time has come for them to go and be punished just because 90% of them are cheats and liars in my opinion!

Now someone with sandals on and works hard as a common carpenter and speaks the truth with wisdom is welcome in my opinion to punish these money changers in the Temple! Soon I hope!

serf

Lifestyles of The Tele-Evangelist...

Fleecing The Flock

http://www.inplainsite.org/html/tele-evangelist_lifestyles.html
  • eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    i think they should tie 200lbs mary jane on the pope,s back and let him swim accross the rio grand. my myopic.
  • 11b6r11b6r Member Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How about we take a few ten thousands of the illegal immigrants that get caught, and deliver them to the border of Vatican City?