In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good straight forward poll, one question.
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840
    Going well ........ about 90% for and only 10% democrats against.
    [:D]

Which means nothing if and when the Feds decide to restrict gun rights.Just look at legalized abortion and Marriage rights between same-sex couples instead of civil unions. They get what they want regardless of the majority votes is against it, Wake Up!

The government is an oligarchical republic and not a Democracy but a so-called transhumanist utopia guided by Liberals and Leftist communist. Thank The Supreme Court for it.Nine justices from Hell![:D]

serf
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    score it ...now many supreme court justices are real AMERICANS
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    score it ...now many supreme court justices are real AMERICANS

That is the see-saw actions they use to make you think they are impartial.The Justice Scales are never considered when your an unborn child waiting to defend your right to life.
    Yet the citizens take it willing and forget the travesty of lawmaking and enforcement and forget the crimes they deem as justice.

Fetal viability or foetal viability is just law jargon words that play on living souls and The Nazi's never dream of in their wildest dreams of this kind of evil domination!

Utterly a demonic home run for Trans-humanist. Next will be unisex test tube babies no doubt. No males or females just clones.

serf
    Pro-Abortion Feminist leader Gloria Steinem has written:

"Hitler himself, and the Nazi doctrine he created, were unequivocally opposed to any individual right to abortion." (Ms., Oct. 1980)
  • gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Frankly I have to say I saw this coming 50 years ago. I thought it was a mistake to release the M=1 carbines to the public & I have been surprised there haven't been any problems with them.
    Then came the SKSs & the AK=47s. Now we have all the nut cases using the AR-15s.
    Now we have to worry about the slippery slope if we try to ban any. It would have been much better to have never gone down this road to begin with. Can anyone say it didn't have to end badly & make us worse off than if these types of weapons had not be released to begin with?
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gruntled
    Frankly I have to say I saw this coming 50 years ago. I thought it was a mistake to release the M=1 carbines to the public & I have been surprised there haven't been any problems with them.
    Then came the SKSs & the AK=47s. Now we have all the nut cases using the AR-15s.
    Now we have to worry about the slippery slope if we try to ban any. It would have been much better to have never gone down this road to begin with. Can anyone say it didn't have to end badly & make us worse off than if these types of weapons had not be released to begin with?

As per Cooper's book the Secret Government, the plan was to flood the nation with these guns. My view is the government has purposely avoided banning them all because they have a depopulation agenda and the weapons will play a part. Also they use the gun issue to keep us decided and at each other's throats.

After the war, they will just be banned without fanfare as the United Stares won't exist anymore. Survivors will remember the horrors, no one will oppose it
  • MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,733 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    As long as "Joe the plumber" can own a car that is capable of 100mph, I'll damn sure demand to own a firearm that is capable of firing 100 rounds per minute(or more).
  • ArbyArby Member Posts: 668
    edited November -1
    An assault rifle is a rifle that uses an intermediate cartridge, a detachable magazine, and can switch between semiautomatic/fully automatic fire. Despite popular belief the AR-15 is not an assault rifle....it may look "evil" to some, but it can't kill anything by it's self

The AR-15 is just a semi-auto rifle and the teenagers marching around calling for it to be banned is disingenuous. 11 teenagers die everyday while texting and driving...that is 330 teen deaths every month. Using their logic then it seem s proper to ban cell phones or at least set ownership at age 21.
  • nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 35,988 ******
    edited November -1
    Survey isn't there.
  • 11b6r11b6r Member Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Survey not up any more. Question was "Do you support the sale of military style firearms?"

Oh- you mean like the CMP selling M1 Garands?
    Since THAT is a military style firearm.

The AR15 is not.
  • Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No, I dont believe cops need AR-15s.
  • Missouri Mule K30Missouri Mule K30 Member Posts: 2,092 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The main problem is that everyone wants a sanitized , Unicorn style world. GET A GRIP ON YOUR WEAPON AND STAND READY!

It simply amazes me that a country that was taken by hostile means has the BALLS to say that now just go sit in your chair and have a nice cool drink.

WOW, I cannot believe that we are even considering having to bow down to such tyranny.

If we now live on a continent that will never see another civil uprising, then and only then would I even consider to disarm. NOT!

Fortunately I live in a State that has preserved my Rights Under the Constitution.

A State such as California that has had civil unrest in a complete takeover of a city, la la land, their would be no way anyone would take my Weapon unless I am no longer breathing.

That is why I will never live in a place, situation to where I could not send my family for a gallon of milk.

As for ferguson Missouri, or any of the many civil uprisings, governor n ixon was duly sworn to protect the citizens of the Great State of Missouri and failed to do so even though he was prepared for a confrontation. SHAME

Until they build enough zoos to keep felons for sentence, until they can contain mobs and place them on a continent to where they can live with other animals of the same, then to be Armed with an adequate defense is the only answer.

They will go after the ammunition next, be ready.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i stand by my right to own a 22lr single shot assault rifle..so there STUPID