In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Watching the Trump debates

dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,934 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2016 in Politics
and I was thinking,
Well, not really, I am drinking beer! Don

Comments

• CoolhandLukeCoolhandLuke Member Posts: 7,825 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You Missed the chubby Cuban chick asking questions that was funny, she's very famous down here, oh crap she is on again[:D]
    We have to fight so we can run away.
    Capt. Jack Sparrow.
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I thought you were playing pinochle and said Trump.
  • kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think she was for Trump. Notice that she did not ask him about what he was going to do with illegal aliens?
    What's next?
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    wonderful viewing (oops missed it) of someone not on our dime sticking to the failures of our political process in both parties....
  • armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,478 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I thought she was kinda cute.[:)][:)]
  • CoolhandLukeCoolhandLuke Member Posts: 7,825 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump acted like a kid getting picked on at the play ground when Cruz and Rubio started to tag team on him.
    We have to fight so we can run away.
    Capt. Jack Sparrow.
  • drl50drl50 Member Posts: 2,496
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by CoolhandLuke
    Trump acted like a kid getting picked on at the play ground when Cruz and Rubio started to tag team on him.

Another "Liar liar pants on fire" debate. Honestly, look at a list of presidents starting with Harry Truman, and try to visualize any of them behaving this way in a debate. Good or bad, like em or not, there are none (well until you get to Bill Clinton). Imagine Eisenhower contorting his face, waving his arms, and yelling "you are the biggest liar" to Adlai Stevenson! Nixon telling Humphrey he is a train wreck. I can hear Ronald Reagan squealing to Walter Mondale that he sweats so much, he looks like he just got out of the pool. Some good SNL stuff right there. It would be funny if it wasn't so scary.