In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Third Anniversary - Seal Team Six Kicked *!

ChrisInTempeChrisInTempe Member Posts: 15,562
edited May 2014 in Politics
It's the Third Annual Seal Team Six Kicked * In Abbottabad Memorial Day. Or, it's the Third Anniversary of Osama Bin Laden Sleeps With The Fishes Day.

However you look at it, a little celebration is in order. Meself, I plan to take several dozen donuts into the crew at work. Later we are having a potluck, ordering in pizza too.

Comments

• skicatskicat Member Posts: 14,431
    edited November -1
    If they had actually killed bin Laden they wouldn't have dropped the body into the ocean. Bin Laden died with kidney problems years earlier.
  • gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
    edited November -1
    The one good decision POTUS made........and we have never heard the end of it from him, sadly. Everyone in the room evidently advised against it....including the sage ([;)][:o)]) VP Joe Biden, but our Community Organizer In Chief made the right call......ever now and again a blind squirrel gets the nut, I guess. I would have given a buck or two to see that bodybag drop off that carrier! Wonder what went through his head that night when he realized that our guys were in the house and payback time was on him. Love it that he pushed the women out in front to catch the bullets before he got doubletapped. Good shark food[;)]
  • ChrisInTempeChrisInTempe Member Posts: 15,562
    edited November -1
    You guys just have to take a wonderful moment in American History and turn it into chit. And for what? POLITICS!

Screw that, we're eat'n donuts and celebrating.

Ought to have a parade with marching bands, them little clown cars, flower covered floats with pretty girls waving at the crowd and such.

Maybe a float of a shark pooping Bin Laden's skeleton out of his *. I suggested it, folks thought it a bit over the top.

Thus the donuts, later the potluck and pizza.
  • skicatskicat Member Posts: 14,431
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ChrisInTempe
    You guys just have to take a wonderful moment in American History and turn it into chit. And for what? POLITICS!

That's funny right there. The whole farce was a staged political stunt. Kill a man who is already dead so you can claim a victory in the fake war on terror that has as its greatest achievement the advancement of a police state and the stripping of our liberty.

Will you be waving little flags?

Screw that, we're eat'n donuts and celebrating.

Ought to have a parade with marching bands, them little clown cars, flower covered floats with pretty girls waving at the crowd and such.

Maybe a float of a shark pooping Bin Laden's skeleton out of his *. I suggested it, folks thought it a bit over the top.

Thus the donuts, later the potluck and pizza.
  • shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You guys just have to take a wonderfully manufactured moment in American History and turn it into chit. And for what? POLITICS! The truth...

[;)]
  • MG1890MG1890 Member Posts: 4,649
    edited November -1
    I'd celebrate with BLT's, pork chops, and pork rinds.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shilowar
    You guys just have to take a wonderfully manufactured moment in American History and turn it into chit. And for what? POLITICS! The truth...

[;)]

Horsepoop.

What never ceases to amaze me is how you people can believe the most absurd tripe, assigning it all to some conspiracy of government, when the one thing government constantly fails at is keeping its peccadilloes a secret.

You actually believe that US Navy SEALS would keep such a "deception" to themselves? What sort of people do you think SEALS are anyway? A bunch of flower growing, PETA membership card carrying, comfortable shoe wearing, community organizing Obama voters?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MG1890
    I'd celebrate with BLT's, pork chops, and pork rinds.

THAT'S GOOD TOO!!! [:p][:p][:p]

Time and budget being what they were ... we did okay [:)]
  • shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shilowar

[;)]

Horsepoop.

What never ceases to amaze me is how you people can believe the most absurd tripe, assigning it all to some conspiracy of government, when the one thing government constantly fails at is keeping its peccadilloes a secret.

You actually believe that US Navy SEALS would keep such a "deception" to themselves? What sort of people do you think SEALS are anyway? A bunch of flower growing, PETA membership card carrying, comfortable shoe wearing, community organizing Obama voters?

The same SEAL team 6 packed into a Chinook and all wiped out a short time later in Afghanistan? But much like Benghazi, nothing to see here, move along.
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    All that was propaganda...The bull about not wanting to offend the Muslims,and burying him at see was to cover up the fact it wasn't him...There was some kind of deal made with Bonzo and Prince Saud to hush up the war...and we will never know because all the folks that do know are in the grave..
  • woodhogwoodhog Member Posts: 13,115 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    believe whatever you want. I'm celebrating, congrats to the Seal Team and everyone else who spent time in Afcrackistan. We owe you more than we can ever repay.
  • bigoutsidebigoutside Member Posts: 19,443
    edited November -1
    It's difficult to believe it's been three years.

Frankly, I'm glad the sob is dead.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie
    All that was propaganda...The bull about not wanting to offend the Muslims,and burying him at see was to cover up the fact it wasn't him...There was some kind of deal made with Bonzo and Prince Saud to hush up the war...and we will never know because all the folks that do know are in the grave..

Actually, you are wrong. The ST6 guy who finished him off and took his photo (and DNA) to confirm it was OBL was on 60m last year...and has written about killing him. You guys amaze me and degrade our brave guys....absurd....but been dealing with you "grassy knoll" guys for years. I celebrated tonight with some of my family at a local eatery and we drank a toast to our great guys who did the deal and the folks who he killed on 9/11.
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,183 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Chris: What is the crew at work? Where do you work?
  • MMOMEQ-55MMOMEQ-55 Member Posts: 13,134
    edited November -1
    If they had really killed him then why does no one have pics? Why wasn't his body shown like Hussein's body was? There are all sorts of videos and pics of Hussein's death. Why so secretive about Bin Laden?

Some of you actually believe everything the government tells you.

None of us really know for sure. I do know our government is a bunch of liars and I only believe maybe half of what they tell us.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by allen griggs
    Chris: What is the crew at work? Where do you work?

It is something I wish I could talk about in detail, but that would risk my job and I'm not going to go there. It's just that I know my employer uses a security firm to monitor social media, more and more are doing that these days for various reasons.

Keeping it generic, the past decade I've been with a large defense industry manufacturing and services conglomerate. I'm something of a general technologist in an engineering group, but hourly not salaried. At various times my work is product specific, as in development and testing or daily production support.

Or it may be in process, the automated machinery and test instrumentation to build it. I have designed, built and maintained quite a variety of such.

From an earlier time in semiconductor and other manufacturing work I have been on factory build teams. Also factory relocation and sad to say a couple of shut-down teams. These skills have been made us of by my current employer too.

Oh crap, I see this thing's been moved to the Politics Forum. Well, as bad as certain idiots above made it, it will only degenerate into endless meaningless sludge here.

So, UNSUBSCRIBE.

Heck, I'd delete the whole thing if I could.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MMOMEQ-55
    If they had really killed him then why does no one have pics? Why wasn't his body shown like Hussein's body was? There are all sorts of videos and pics of Hussein's death. Why so secretive about Bin Laden?

None of us really know for sure. I do know our government is a bunch of liars and I only believe maybe half of what they tell us.

Well, actually there are photos and there was some debate in the military/CIA as to rather or not to show them so the "tin foil types" like some who I will not mention here would hush. But evidently according to the ST6 guys his head, well, how can we say it.....didn't look so good. So the decision was made not to inflame the Islamic world and not publish them....I happen to disagree and since I have seen dead folks before, I would not be offended....but I don't live in the Islamic world. I think someday they will come out and you will not say a word when you see them nor take back these comments....and, no, I don't believe everything my gov't tells me. But I believe our guys who did it....sad you don't.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gary wray

Well, actually there are photos and there was some debate in the military/CIA as to rather or not to show them so the "tin foil types" like some who I will not mention here would hush. But evidently according to the ST6 guys his head, well, how can we say it.....didn't look so good. So the decision was made not to inflame the Islamic world and not publish them....I happen to disagree and since I have seen dead folks before, I would not be offended....but I don't live in the Islamic world. I think someday they will come out and you will not say a word when you see them nor take back these comments....and, no, I don't believe everything my gov't tells me. But I believe our guys who did it....sad you don't.

So how many of Seal Team 6 members have you talked to? Have you seen these pics or you going on what our lying government tells you? And apparently you do believe what the government tells you. Me, I only believe what I actually see for myself. I have seen and heard way to many lies come out of Washington.

As for tin foil types, I am far from that. I find it rather childish that people can't come up with anything original. I view things with open eyes. U should try it sometime. Sad that you believe a lying government like what we have in DC.

I learned not to believe everything the government tells me from spending my time in VN.
    edited November -1

...so, it was real because 60 minutes said so?...The "Prof" is showing Gary.....your doing Bonzo's bidding...
    edited November -1

So how many of Seal Team 6 members have you talked to? Have you seen these pics or you going on what our lying government tells you? And apparently you do believe what the government tells you. Me, I only believe what I actually see for myself. I have seen and heard way to many lies come out of Washington.

As for tin foil types, I am far from that. I find it rather childish that people can't come up with anything original. I view things with open eyes. U should try it sometime. Sad that you believe a lying government like what we have in DC.

I learned not to believe everything the government tells me from spending my time in VN.

...Gary believes in 60 minutes...nuff said?
    edited November -1

Nah....I believe that our Seals tell the truth...you guys don't. That simple.
    edited November -1

And you talked to them when?
    edited November -1

Nah...I listen intently to what he said when he "tapped" OBL and I followed it up by reading about it. But, no, I didn't interview him...but I believe him...sadly, like I said, you do not. But it is what it is.....our guys killed him (according the Paks) and most folks who don't wear foils believe it......that you don't, well, is a commentary on you....not on me...or our brave SEAL's who risked their lives that night, improvised, and did it. Like I said, when the results come out you will no where to be seen or heard.
    edited November -1

Nah...I listen intently to what he said when he "tapped" OBL and I followed it up by reading about it. But, no, I didn't interview him...but I believe him...sadly, like I said, you do not. But it is what it is.....our guys killed him (according the Paks) and most folks who don't wear foils believe it......that you don't, well, is a commentary on you....not on me...or our brave SEAL's who risked their lives that night, improvised, and did it. Like I said, when the results come out you will no where to be seen or heard.

It is obvious you believe anything that is told to you. Of course if it is on TV or the internet it has to be true right? LMAO What a joke. I am done with this.
    edited November -1
    WE show Muslims on "You Tube" being blown apart @ a 1000 yds by a sniper,and you believe that Bin Ladin was killed by Bonzo's bidding,and to secure peace and tranquility,they bury him at sea..They kill women and children in Afghanistan,and its all over the tube,but Bin Ladins death is sacred ,and it will make the Muslims mad? Your man Bonzo is part and paper in the plot...Do I think Seals Lie? No....How many pics did you see of Bin Ladins death mask?[:o)]