In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• blogdog37blogdog37 Member Posts: 372 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Silk suited politicans

Friendship is like the morning du, it settles on the Roses, an d
    on the dog waste too.

They may never get what they want, they may never get what they need I can hope in another life [Hell} they get what they deserve
  • gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
    edited November -1
    Great! Glad this loon is somewhere else! Anyone who supports this guy is as loony as he is......whoops, sorry pwillie[;)][:D]
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gary wray
    Great! Glad this loon is somewhere else! Anyone who supports this guy is as loony as he is......whoops, sorry pwillie[;)][:D]
    Proffessorror,Dr. Grand Wizard Gary,are you saying something is wrong with supporting justice? Can you say "Conservative"?....are is it "closet Democrat"?.....I think you could be a Democrat in Republican clothing?....after all your swayed down with academia...isn't that correct?....Have you been outed Dr. Kavorkian? LOL!...if I had the brains you think you have, I'd be a zillionair....But I do respect your advance knowledge of history which is high revisionist.....You make my day guy![8D][:D]
  • JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I won't attempt to classify what Bundy is but the one thing I know he ain't is conservative.
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by JamesRK
    I won't attempt to classify what Bundy is but the one thing I know he ain't is conservative.
    Heck, James...he ain't Gary Wray either!LOL![:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie

pwillie......"there you go again!"[;)]
    edited November -1

Quoting Reagan does not make you a Reagan...[:o)]
    edited November -1

Heck, I liked the guy...voted for him twice...wish he was back in the White House....made a lot of sense actually unlike some folks on this forum and took the sting out of personal attacks....we could use more of his humor today....not enough of it IMO.
  • JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Even being dead for ten years he would be a better president than we have now.
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
    edited November -1

Heck, I liked the guy...voted for him twice...wish he was back in the White House....made a lot of sense actually unlike some folks on this forum and took the sting out of personal attacks....we could use more of his humor today....not enough of it IMO.
    Gary (Professional Professor)you attacked me and my southern heritage as being ignorant and abusive of the Academia click you belong to...Your five degree's and your being a history major General set the tone for the foray....nothing like a person telling another how intelligent he is...I feel sorry for anyone who has to "tell" some one how smart they are...take an aspirin and come back tomorrow...[:o)]