In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Anonymous - Homeless People Sent to FEMA Camps

Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
edited June 2014 in Politics
We won't need the homeless and society won't need us when we are rounded up. I was thinking about the amnesty plan and the light bulb went off when I was thinking about how my employer would get along with out me. Well there was my answer, some mexicans will fill many of the jobs we will vacate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWuWzaf0-hs

Comments

• Options
    llama girlllama girl Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They are just the first group of "undesirables" to go. What are you going to do when they come for you?
  • Options
    Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by llama girl
    They are just the first group of "undesirables" to go. What are you going to do when they come for you?

Tell the nurse at work as they take me out in cuffs, "See Fran! See! I told you Americans who disagree with government policies will be declared terrorists and removed from society".

I also told the nurse that they plan to replace all the detained people with Amnesty workers.
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Government can't get a web page to work right how the heck can they have a "PLAN" to nab thousands/ millions of Citizens and replace them with unskilled, uneducated, undocumented illegals with no credentials that just sauntered across the border from God knows where?????

What crack pot came up with that lame brained scenario?