In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Your Guy?

Comments

• Options
    blogdog37blogdog37 Member Posts: 372 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am surprised that Obama has 19% support, in my area of Northern California he has 4% support, I am aware of one county official who had his car vandalized with a black swastika spray pained over the Obama 2008 sticker.
  • Options
    gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
    edited November -1
    In WV POTUS is about as popular as the junk coming out of the Elk River[:D] His "leadership" has caused Jay Rockefeller to retire and a strong REP is going to replace him. Watch, the 2014 midterms are going to be a complete disaster to the DEM's and I just hope the REP (and the TeaBaggers) don't screw it up. We have a super chance to take over the Senate and get some things done. But who knows[?]
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No such thing as a "Tea Bagger"......Republicans,yes ...
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gary wray
    In WV POTUS is about as popular as the junk coming out of the Elk River[:D] His "leadership" has caused Jay Rockefeller to retire and a strong REP is going to replace him. Watch, the 2014 midterms are going to be a complete disaster to the DEM's and I just hope the REP (and the TeaBaggers) don't screw it up. We have a super chance to take over the Senate and get some things done. But who knows[?]

Your Dreaming the political puppets have strings attached and a world economic crisis will over shadow any reform.

serf
  • Options
    blogdog37blogdog37 Member Posts: 372 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840

I am surprised as how many say they are surprised no one has shot the S.O.B. yet.
    [:0]

The GOP inner circle may have decided that the best way to win is similar to WW#11 decision not to assassinate Der Fuehrer, the reasoning was every day he stated in office his bad decisions, similar to the roots of Hitlerism and the growth of that sinister philosophy of force.

The real degradation will take place when citizens who supported him realize that they were in league with the Devil, some may feel that the Devil is preferable to the emptiness of an existence which backed a larger significance.
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,260 ******
    edited November -1
    Just vote republican and all will be roses and rainbows.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
This discussion has been closed.