In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Obama Just Found Out About (Insert Scandal Here)

FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
edited June 2014 in Politics
and He's Really Mad!

May 15th of last year talking about the IRS scandal and the Tea Party.

OBAMA MAY 15, 2013: It's inexcusable, and Americans are right to be angry about it, and I am angry about it.

Obamacare rollout fiasco, October 21, 2013.

OBAMA OCTOBER 21, 2013: Nobody's madder than me about the fact that the website isn't workin'.

Fast and Furious, October 18, 2011.

OBAMA OCTOBER 18, 2011: It's very upsetting to me that somebody showed such bad judgment, that they would allow something like that to happen.

Secret Service scandal, drunk on the job, partying and so forth. April 15, 2012.

OBAMA APRIL 15, 2012: If it turns out some of the allegations that have been made in the press are confirmed, then of course I'll be angry.

IRS targeting scandal, May 13, 2013.

OBAMA MAY 13, 2013: I've got no patience with it, I will not tolerate it, and we'll make sure that, uh, we find out exactly what happened.

The Gulf oil spill, BP, June 3, 2010.

OBAMA JUNE 3, 2010: I am furious at this entire situation. I would love to just spend a lot of my time venting and yellin' at people.

IRS targeting scandal again. This is May 15, 2013.

OBAMA MAY 15, 2013: We're going to hold the responsible parties accountable.

IRS was targeting the Tea Party.

OBAMA MAY 16, 2013: The minute I found out about it, then my main focus is making sure that we get the thing fixed.

[;)]

Comments

• gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
    edited November -1
    It was predictable what was going to happen when the Community Organizer in Chief was "promoted" to the top job. He has never run anything larger than a Senate office so that he has failed as a leader is not surprising. His anger reminds me of Peter Finch in "Network" when he said he "was madder than hell and not going to take it anymore!" But didn't do anything about it! The man is just an empty suit...nothing more, nothing less. Sadly, both our friends and foes know it. Just wish he would go quietly into the night and disappear but not going to happen....we are stuck with him for the next three years, lame duck and all.[:(]
  • Ford 23Ford 23 Member Posts: 3,129
    edited November -1
    If my math is correct he has something like 19 months left. He will be going into high gear to accomplish his agenda. If not for the above scandals/problem he would have been further along with his plans and now the current VA mess will bog him down again, possibly more because the Libs are also upset this time

My guess is. if we think he has done considerable damage up to this point hang on when he finds someone to blame for the VA we are going to think everything he has done taking a few years when he jumps on his run to ruin the country condensed into so limited of time
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    sure hope he gets bogged down so he can't totally sink the ship....he is pulling the plug and congress is grabbing on behind him to help...
  • llama girlllama girl Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Has anyone asked his royal hiney about Operation Choke Point?
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Summation: he does not know much and when he does it pisses him off.

Gotta love our Marxist in Charge.