In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

China & world currency........

MadjackMadjack Member Posts: 71 ✭✭
edited May 2014 in Politics
While I'm on a roll tonite....... Bin Laden, yeah the 1 owebama killed all by himself) is still screwing us & no doubt laughing his ads off as to how truly stupid US AMERICANS really are.
It's common knowledge that BL traveled to many countries who dislike us, to start undermining America financially. Granted we're our own worst nightmare in this regard, but he wanted to accelerate it & totally devastate us. Since 1999, and after these meetings, China ha been buying no less than 300-400 tons of gold a year. They also promote their people to buy bullion & jewelry, but they can only sell it to the government. It can not leave the country. Since 2009-10, they have been slowly unloading t-bills & buying controlling interests in all major gold mining ops. You've all heard rumblings about the Chinese $$$ becoming the new world currency? If they go back to the gold standard & become world currency providers, what do you think this whole country is worth? And it's not "if", but "when." Old BL was a pretty smart cookie, & is still killing us from deep below the waves. I'm sure our government knows of this, but who do you think will have "insider information" about when to exchange their money? You or I? Ha!!

Comments

• DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Madjack
    While I'm on a roll tonite....... Bin Laden, yeah the 1 owebama killed all by himself) is still screwing us & no doubt laughing his ads off as to how truly stupid US AMERICANS really are.
    It's common knowledge that BL traveled to many countries who dislike us, to start undermining America financially. Granted we're our own worst nightmare in this regard, but he wanted to accelerate it & totally devastate us. Since 1999, and after these meetings, China ha been buying no less than 300-400 tons of gold a year. They also promote their people to buy bullion & jewelry, but they can only sell it to the government. It can not leave the country. Since 2009-10, they have been slowly unloading t-bills & buying controlling interests in all major gold mining ops. You've all heard rumblings about the Chinese $$$ becoming the new world currency? If they go back to the gold standard & become world currency providers, what do you think this whole country is worth? And it's not "if", but "when." Old BL was a pretty smart cookie, & is still killing us from deep below the waves. I'm sure our government knows of this, but who do you think will have "insider information" about when to exchange their money? You or I? Ha!!

Their money might say China on it but like the currency of most other countries, it would be issued and controlled by the Rothschild's.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    all china has to do now to sink us is to stop hauling all their junk here...we can't make enough items here to fill a store
  • AmishAmish Member Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DaveJ
    quote:Originally posted by Madjack

Their money might say China on it but like the currency of most other countries, it would be issued and controlled by the Rothschild's.

Rothschilds are one of many roundtable bankers and lawyers of the Vatican's empire since forever.

basic bio..
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family

China can take their cheap junk and leave, fine by me.

It is doubtful Russia or China or even the Arab's dinar will ever be gold backed. They are all part of the UN global system sitting on Rockefeller's G30 financial group.

The thing in the Ukraine was all orchestrated as Russia and the EU divided Ukraine. This was due to the expansion of the ongoing EU.

BRICS may increase their inter trade agreements, but this is no different than the EU-zone. So BRICS will not replace the dollar any more than the euro will.

The dollar remains king, and claiming it will be replaced by a chinese system is like saying the end of world gov, the UN, and the US Gov. Total anarchy. Not happening. The dollar and the US Gov are one and the same. The dollar will stay for a long time even if they have to remake it as they did the petro-dollar. Looks like maybe a new system is taking shape where Europe buys US fuel oil that will again strengthen the dollar.

Inflation is the killer for you and me.
  • AmishAmish Member Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    all china has to do now to sink us is to stop hauling all their junk here...we can't make enough items here to fill a store

You have got to be joking.

The US used to be the industrial powerhouse of the world and still is the leader even if far from what it was. If China was given the boot, for some unforeseen reason, US industry would quickly replace it.

Apparently in response to US targeting of Chinese generals over a hacking scandal the Chinese have in turn banned Win 8 PC OS. That is a serious development. Things deteriorate quickly.
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The goal of China/Russia is to decouple oil from the dollar.

If we stopped importing China stuff we would no longer have cell phones, tv sets, and many other consumer items like gloves, towels and clothing.

American industry could not fill the product vacuum fast enough to prevent a panic.

Unlike a simple stamped item like a bowl or fender making a TV requires a lot of infrastructure and we no longer have it, just like we no longer have a space program able to lift astronauts into orbit.
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost

If we stopped importing China stuff we would no longer have cell phones, tv sets, and many other consumer items like gloves, towels and clothing.

American industry could not fill the product vacuum fast enough to prevent a panic.

Unlike a simple stamped item like a bowl or fender making a TV requires a lot of infrastructure and we no longer have it, just like we no longer have a space program able to lift astronauts into orbit.
    ...and we will have 20% interest rates..as we had in the early '80's
  • wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

If they are successful in doing so then all hell is gonna break loose in this country economically. And for all those who think it could never happen I say look back at England when the pound sterling was the reserve currency. I'm sure the british people never thought it could happen.
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wifetrained

If they are successful in doing so then all hell is gonna break loose in this country economically. And for all those who think it could never happen I say look back at England when the pound sterling was the reserve currency. I'm sure the british people never thought it could happen.

Exactly and they will usher in a NWO and rein in The Military complex under The United Nations.

Americans need to be cut back a notch or two in their standard of living and energy use and the best way is/was loaned America billions then having the international rich buy up any thing of value like resources and technological industries then a serious economic crisis with a devaluation of the dollar or outright replacement!

During the crisis the NWO will instigate having a constitutional convention here and requiring the second amendment to be changed to the National guard with a national para military police force only to hold military firearms.

There will be Draconian police monitoring that will make East Germany surveillance look like amateurs. In fact it's in place already short of a smart chip being in place to identify every loyal/serf citizen which will be done after the take over.

The hunters will get single shot actions only with severe ammo restrictions with smart features build in to fire only by the owner.

It's coming for The NWO Elite made America for what it is now and what it will be. Believe it or not! Resistance will be futile.

serf
  • MadjackMadjack Member Posts: 71 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well,I for one believe this mess is headed our way. I don't care who is responsible, only that they find out that there are still "real Americans" that will take the fight to restore our Republic. My father, a WWII vet, who died in 1986, told me as a child that this was coming. Although not knowing the speed of todays communication, he told me to expect it in my kids generation. I "hope" it comes soon enough that the flower children of the 60's & 70's get a good mouthful. I feel that they're the ones who dropped the ball on this, so they should take care of it. This current little dictator we have may think he's the new Stalin, but he's in for a big surprise, I hope?