In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

trump team is in crisis mode

Comments

• SGSG Member Posts: 7,548
    edited November -1
    Lmao. This kind of reminds me of when they said he had no chance of getting the nomination... failed. And then they said he has no way of getting the majority of the delegates....failed. The Establishment is going to do whatever means are necessary to stop him. Isn't gonna happen, Hillary supporter.[:D]
  • NOAHNOAH Member Posts: 9,690
    edited November -1
    LMAO not a hiltlary supporter but i do know your and idiot supporter[:D][:D][:D][;)]quote:Originally posted by SG
    Lmao. This kind of reminds me of when they said he had no chance of getting the nomination... failed. And then they said he has no way of getting the majority of the delegates....failed. The Establishment is going to do whatever means are necessary to stop him. Isn't gonna happen, Hillary supporter.[:D]
  • M1A762M1A762 Member Posts: 3,426
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by NOAH
    LMAO not a hiltlary supporter but i do know your and idiot supporter[:D][:D][:D][;)]quote:Originally posted by SG

Says "hillary supporter" right under your forum name. If it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck - then you are a hillary supporter!

Nice piece of left wing hillary supporting libtard writing. Who reads and posts anything from the Nazi Broadcating Company (NBC) but hillary supporters???
    edited November -1
    Lmfaoquote:Originally posted by M1A762

Says "hillary supporter" right under your forum name. If it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck - then you are a hillary supporter!

Nice piece of left wing hillary supporting libtard writing. Who reads and posts anything from the Nazi Broadcating Company (NBC) but hillary supporters???
  • CoolhandLukeCoolhandLuke Member Posts: 7,825 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He's not alone watch his lbtard buddies come along and support him[8][:D]
    We have to fight so we can run away.
    Capt. Jack Sparrow.
  • jerrywh818jerrywh818 Member Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Like any pot head democrat Noah's remarks don't make much sense. The
    Truth doesn't matter to them because they don't know the difference.
    Tell us Noah, just what is it you want for nothing? Smoke another joint and think it over.
  • wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    What is truth?

Pontius Pilot
    "What is truth?'
  • Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    NOAH the Hillary supporter. The truth finally comes out. [:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    This is a direct quote from Bill Clinton. " the truth is whatever you want it to be"
  • Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oh Dear Heavens! Dire news from NBC!?!

That never happens. Whatever shall we do?

Again. Politics is a game of chess. Most people play it like checkers.

Many play it like Chutes & Ladders...
  • TxsTxs Member Posts: 18,801
    edited November -1
    trump team is in crisis modeHave you noticed the Hillary team has been in crisis mode for a couple of months now?
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    NBC is aware of and reports this:
    quote: Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort said Wednesday he had heard nothing of such a meeting and disputed that it would be at all necessary, saying on FOX News that "the only need we have for an intervention is with some media types who keep saying things that aren't true."

"The candidate's in control of his own campaign," he said.

Yet this is how they lead the story:
    quote:
    [Growing list of Republicans backing Clinton]
    Growing list of Republicans backing Clinton 7:58

Key Republicans close to Donald Trump's orbit are plotting an intervention with the candidate after a disastrous 48 hours led some influential voices in the party to question whether Trump can stay at the top of the Republican ticket without catastrophic consequences for his campaign and the GOP at large.

They call that lying where I come from.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
    edited November -1
    On second thought backing NBC article might be a bit too much even for the most ardent anti Trump crowd here except maybe Barzila.[:D]
    Capt. Jack Sparrow.
    edited November -1
    you guys are a barrel of laughs[:D][:D][:D]

don't care for trump , don't care for hillary

my momma taught me not to pander to liars and thiefs
    will never put my name on those two idiots

sorry your parents weren't successful with you all[;)][;)][;)]
    flame on dummies[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    Keep your hands up,Noah. I'm sure you're about to get hit with some more flurries[:D]
  • TxsTxs Member Posts: 18,801
    edited November -1
    will never put my name on those two idiotsWhen was the last election where you voted for either the Dem or GOP candidate?
  • Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by SG
    Keep your hands up,Noah. I'm sure you're about to get hit with some more flurries[:D]

Why bother? Ann Coulter wrote a book covering debates with certain folks.
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I saw Hillary is avoiding the Miami area because of Zika,lol, because she MIGHT be carrying Barry O'se love child. It MUST be true.
  • toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Grasshopper
    I saw Hillary is avoiding the Miami area because of Zika,lol, because she MIGHT be carrying Barry O'se love child. It MUST be true.

That there is just wrong, soooo wrong[V]
  • Franz?Franz? Member Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You gotta give them J School graduates a lot of credit for being able to keep their hair neat and report a story with their head so far up somebody's rectum.

That's probably what they learned in exchange for the money they spent on College.
    edited November -1

She doesn't have to catch Zika child would be a poop brain anyway.
    Capt. Jack Sparrow.
  • woodshed87woodshed87 Member Posts: 25,785
    edited November -1
    Noah Get your Hands Toughened Up
    Were gonna Build a Wall[;)]
  • 375H&H375H&H Member Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    These pretzels are making me thirsty [:o)][:o)][:o)]

What do you consider one who would come on a firearms forum and stir the pot with anti Trump BS ?

( A ) a Hillary supporter

( B ) a Troll

( C ) a Dem / Lib

( D ) all of the above

[V][V][V][V]
  • 375H&H375H&H Member Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just asking !!!!!!!
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 375H&H

What do you consider one who would come on a firearms forum and stir the pot with anti Trump BS ?

( B ) a Troll

( C ) a Dem / Lib

( D ) all of the above

[V][V][V][V]

all the above,,like to see his "support " here on the auction side. like none
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 375H&H

( B ) a Troll

( C ) a Dem / Lib

( D ) all of the above

[V][V][V][V]

have nine (9) auctions going right now[;)]

all the above,,like to see his "support " here on the auction side. like none
    edited November -1
    wood shed get your wallet out ,thats who is paying for it , not them mexicans[;)][:D][:D][:D]
    not to worry that son of a * ain't building no wall he just put blinders on you and make you think he is[:D][:D][:D]
    quote:Originally posted by woodshed87
    Noah Get your Hands Toughened Up
    Were gonna Build a Wall[;)]
    edited November -1
    i love stirring up the trump ant hill you boys come out biting and stinging when the ant hill is poked on

you guys are funny and easy , you follow on a simple promise of wall without a plan as the idiot says
    BELEIVE ME

empty words, yall are so easy ,YOUR FOLLOWERS WITH BLINDERS , hey look a bucket of water go get some before you have to giddy up again[:D][:D][:D]

hey guys i will order some purple hearts you trumpets line up and i will mail you one so you can be just like your fearless leader
    I ALWAYS WANTED A PURPLE HEART
    BELEIVE MEBAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    edited November -1
    Noah.
    I never knew a fool that didn't think he was a genius and I never knew a genius that though he knew very much. Your not fooling anybody but yourself. Smoke another joint. I know 12 year old kids that can lay tile.
    edited November -1
    mr jerry you don't know much at all about me so STFU
    but i will tell you a little history if you care to read and comprehend. retired ,did not finish high school,owned a remodeling business for 40 years, owned 7 rent houses ,flipped houses, owned a 1/2 interest in a gun shop have had 2 FFL's at different times .i still own two homes free and clear and i only pay property taxes once a year that is all i owe, everything in my home ,shop yard ,driveway is payed for .
    all because i did listen to myself and not people like you.
    ps send me that 12 year old and i will tile circles around him and you put together[;)]
    and i got to see my 3 kids with master degrees and all bought and paid for cause i did not listen to people like you.
    i don't follow i lead. so step in line and i will send you a present ,trump will be so proud of you[:D][:D][:D][:D]
    i don't follow trump i don't follow clinton i listen to me.
    good night sir sweet dreams butter cup.quote:Originally posted by jerrywh818
    Noah.
    I never knew a fool that didn't think he was a genius and I never knew a genius that though he knew very much. Your not fooling anybody but yourself. Smoke another joint. I know 12 year old kids that can lay tile.
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    mr jerry you don't know much at all about me so STFU
    but i will tell you a little history if you care to read and comprehend. retired ,did not finish high school,owned a remodeling business for 40 years, owned 7 rent houses ,flipped houses, owned a 1/2 interest in a gun shop have had 2 FFL's at different times .i still own two homes free and clear and i only pay property taxes once a year that is all i owe, everything in my home ,shop yard ,driveway is payed for .
    all because i did listen to myself and not people like you.
    ps send me that 12 year old and i will tile circles around him and you put together[;)]
    and i got to see my 3 kids with master degrees and all bought and paid for cause i did not listen to people like you.
    i don't follow i lead. so step in line and i will send you a present ,trump will be so proud of you[:D][:D][:D][:D]
    i don't follow trump i don't follow clinton i listen to me.
    good night sir sweet dreams butter cup.quote:Originally posted by jerrywh818
    Noah.

Well heck, if you are doing that well how about sending me $4,000 to fund the remainder of my getting a private pilot license...
  • RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    I before E except after C.
    edited November -1
    It is a misnomer. It is usually called advise. Trump has advisors as does everybody else at that level.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    NBC is aware of and reports this:
    quote: Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort said Wednesday he had heard nothing of such a meeting and disputed that it would be at all necessary, saying on FOX News that "the only need we have for an intervention is with some media types who keep saying things that aren't true."

"The candidate's in control of his own campaign," he said.

Yet this is how they lead the story:
    quote:
    [Growing list of Republicans backing Clinton]
    Growing list of Republicans backing Clinton 7:58

Key Republicans close to Donald Trump's orbit are plotting an intervention with the candidate after a disastrous 48 hours led some influential voices in the party to question whether Trump can stay at the top of the Republican ticket without catastrophic consequences for his campaign and the GOP at large.

They call that lying where I come from.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/03/republicans-planning-trump-intervention-after-rocky-week.html

Does not appear reckless, abusive, contradictory to known facts, or ignoring facts to the contrary.

Not a lie until it's not true.

I don't even see a decent reason to doubt it, except for a statement from the Trump campaign.

Multiple reasons to think the contrary.

We'll see !
    You didn't do a very good job following the story. The supposed rumor of intervention came from speculation by John Hargood that it was the case. Without any inside knowledge, he sent out a tweet about it. The rumor was quickly shut down by those actually in the know. NBC was aware of the walkback by Hargood, yet ran their story the way they did, as I demonstrated. If that isn't a lie, I don't know what is.
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
    edited November -1
    Way to go MrPerfect. I agree with you 100%. I hope this doesn't ruin my reputation.
    professor-corey.jpg
    edited November -1
    Hey now,I resemble that remark! Come work with me for a day or two and I bet I can make you eat those words[;)]quote:Originally posted by jerrywh818
    Noah.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia

Mmmm, no, Guiliani says that the term intervention was not appropriate because that only dealt with drug addicts and alcoholics, but that the email originally came from Gingrich.

Obviously something went on, whatever it will end up getting called, and the candidate does seem to be more sedate.

Or sedated.

Fox has reported it as well as all major news networks.
    All of the major networks reported it, but all the reporting stemmed from the Hargood tweet. Does that make it any less untrue?
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Who knows what, or why ?

Because, The Democratic base believes, just like Cliton, truth does not matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wrk4bvBFU24
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    nah
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!