In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Race ? on #4473 form

llama girlllama girl Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2014 in Politics
Just got this on TV a new ? has appeared on form 4473. What is your race?
This administration finds a racial element into everything from bacteria to space craft.
What does a NCICs check tell you about their computers? They already know all about you your identity, criminal history, address, and any number of things they don't tell us.
All this is an easy way for them at a glance if you own and where you live. Is it because not enough left handed, lesbian, Hindu, nail salon workers don't buy enough guns?

Comments

• Options
    casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Since 2012 the 4473 has included:
    10.a. Ethnicity
    Hispanic or Latino
    Not Hispanic or Latino
    10.b. Race
    American Indian or Alaska Native
    Asian
    Black or African American
    Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
    White

I can see where 1~9 would help define the individual for the background check. And the 11's are your declaration of eligibility.

What changes were being made?
  • Options
    casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    OK maybe I am behind on this but how would an Hispanic answer 10.b.?

It appears that the FBI AND BATFE do NOT consider Hispanic or Latino a race for the NICS.

Thus how could someone that supports securing the boarder be a racist? [:D]
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by llama girl
    Just got this on TV a new ? has appeared on form 4473. What is your race?
    This administration finds a racial element into everything from bacteria to space craft.
    What does a NCICs check tell you about their computers? They already know all about you your identity, criminal history, address, and any number of things they don't tell us.
    All this is an easy way for them at a glance if you own and where you live. Is it because not enough left handed, lesbian, Hindu, nail salon workers don't buy enough guns?

I think you nailed it!!!!!!!![:D]
    What's next?