In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Is Waco.......

pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
edited April 2014 in Politics
Banned? He has contacted me, and asked if I could find out if he can post....The reason I put this in the politics topics, is he was political minded and likes cats.....[?]

Comments

• blogdog37blogdog37 Member Posts: 372 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Waco being banned, I am not up on the subject enough to be aware of all olf the facts, re: to ban or not to ban, and I am not going to try to play un nominated monitor, however it is my personal opinion that banning guys like Waco takes a lot of the fun out of GunBroker forum for me. He like a lot of us forum members may be in the slightly uncontrollable wacked out fringe group.
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He should contact the owner directly and deal with his membership issue. This is a FREE forum with rules. The man that pays the bills here gets to set the rules. They are fair and reasonable rules, never wrong, when taken in the light of the cost you are charged to be here.

You and I are here at the pleasure of the guy paying the bill for this forum. If you are not here, that is fine too.