In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I am sure someone here can explain this to us.

Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
edited May 2014 in Politics
Note 4 lines, none coming directly out of the engine. Tell me again about atmospheric conditions and high altitude air temps. [:D]

Unless someone can make a really good case for digital manipulation this is irrefutable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-xD0QxGlGM

Link fixed.

Comments

• NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,566 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Recheck your link.
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Link fixed, let the denial begin.
  • CDMeadCDMead Member Posts: 2,141 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well according to this former airline pilot, "The program functions generally as follows: The desired chemical agents (which I will cover in detail soon) are integrated into the jet fuel itself by the large oil companies at their refineries. This is why there are no separate delivery trucks or aircraft spraying systems to be found. The chemicals are dispersed directly by the engines into the atmosphere."

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/001648.html

The fact there are no visible streams from the engine exhausts in the video contradict this inside source.

So, someone is full of it. I vote both you and he.
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It is irrefutable if you choose ignorance over knowledge. I have flown millions of miles, contrails from * and wing tips are common, I saw them 100's of times while landing and taking off.

Here, learn something.

Contrails (short for "condensation trails") or vapour trails are artificial clouds that are the visible trails of condensed water vapour made by the exhaust of aircraft engines. As the hot exhaust gases cool in the surrounding air they may precipitate a cloud of microscopic water droplets. If the air is cold enough, this trail will comprise tiny ice crystals.[1]

The wingtip vortices which trail from the wingtips and wing * of aircraft are sometimes partly visible due to condensation in the cores of the vortices. Each vortex is a mass of spinning air and the air pressure at the centre of the vortex is very low. These wingtip vortices are not the same as contrails.

Depending on atmospheric conditions, contrails may be visible for only a few seconds or minutes, or may persist for many hours which may affect climate.[2]

As a wing generates lift, it causes a vortex to form at each wingtip, and sometimes also at the tip of each wing flap. These wingtip vortices persist in the atmosphere long after the aircraft has passed. The reduction in pressure and temperature across each vortex can cause water to condense and make the cores of the wingtip vortices visible. This effect is more common on humid days. Wingtip vortices can sometimes be seen behind the wing * of airliners during takeoff and landing, and during landing of the Space shuttle.

SOURCE: http://www.princeton.edu/~achaney/tmve/wiki100k/docs/Contrail.html

Please note the Utube trash was videoed during a foggy very high humidity landing.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    whoopee...I used to get vortices off my trans-am going to town on saturday night
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by CDMead
    Well according to this former airline pilot, "The program functions generally as follows: The desired chemical agents (which I will cover in detail soon) are integrated into the jet fuel itself by the large oil companies at their refineries. This is why there are no separate delivery trucks or aircraft spraying systems to be found. The chemicals are dispersed directly by the engines into the atmosphere."

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/001648.html

The fact there are no visible streams from the engine exhausts in the video contradict this inside source.

So, someone is full of it. I vote both you and he.

You are siting an outdated theory.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    It is irrefutable if you choose ignorance over knowledge. I have flown millions of miles, contrails from * and wing tips are common, I saw them 100's of times while landing and taking off.

Here, learn something.

Contrails (short for "condensation trails") or vapour trails are artificial clouds that are the visible trails of condensed water vapour made by the exhaust of aircraft engines. As the hot exhaust gases cool in the surrounding air they may precipitate a cloud of microscopic water droplets. If the air is cold enough, this trail will comprise tiny ice crystals.[1]

The wingtip vortices which trail from the wingtips and wing * of aircraft are sometimes partly visible due to condensation in the cores of the vortices. Each vortex is a mass of spinning air and the air pressure at the centre of the vortex is very low. These wingtip vortices are not the same as contrails.

Depending on atmospheric conditions, contrails may be visible for only a few seconds or minutes, or may persist for many hours which may affect climate.[2]

As a wing generates lift, it causes a vortex to form at each wingtip, and sometimes also at the tip of each wing flap. These wingtip vortices persist in the atmosphere long after the aircraft has passed. The reduction in pressure and temperature across each vortex can cause water to condense and make the cores of the wingtip vortices visible. This effect is more common on humid days. Wingtip vortices can sometimes be seen behind the wing * of airliners during takeoff and landing, and during landing of the Space shuttle.

Please note the Utube trash was videoed during a foggy very high humidity landing.

Clearly we are seeing this in the video not in the atmosphere(high up) and in warm conditions. There is cloud cover. While you might want a coat in this weather it is not very cold. Keep the excuses coming!
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Waco Waltz
    quote:Originally posted by bpost

Here, learn something.

Clearly we are seeing this in the video not in the atmosphere(high up) and in warm conditions. There is cloud cover. While you might want a coat in this weather it is not very cold. Keep the excuses coming!

My momma taught me to stop arguing with an idiot; they simply beat you down with experience.
    edited November -1
    I understand the science. Cold air and moisture laden exhaust forms ice crystals. They dissipate rapidly most the time. In really cold weather they linger longer.

If you put ice out in temps lower then 33 degrees you won't see it melt. ON a hot summer day that ice cure will melt pretty fast and be gone.

So when I see contrails in a hot summer sky lingering for hours I wonder who it is here that has a grasp on science and who does not. Obviously some of you are wearing blinders.

Some of you will explain it away by suggesting on those hot summer days I saw it lingering it was a result of really hot conditions at the ground level but somehow an arctic freeze was running up above.

You guys are total scientists. I am in awe of your scientific abilities.
    edited November -1
    quote:So when I see contrails in a hot summer sky lingering for hours I wonder who it is here that has a grasp on science and who does not. Obviously some of you are wearing blinders.

Some of you will explain it away by suggesting on those hot summer days I saw it lingering it was a result of really hot conditions at the ground level but somehow an arctic freeze was running up above.

You really can't be that willfully ignorant, can you? Sad, really sad. [:(]

http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/standard-atmosphere-d_604.html
  • FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Note 4 lines, none coming directly out of the engine. Tell me again about atmospheric conditions and high altitude air temps. [:D]

Unless someone can make a really good case for digital manipulation this is irrefutable.

Link fixed.

That one is a normal occurrence with aircraft Waco-[;)] The big ones in question are the ones that happen on a scheduled time frame and the aircraft flying the grid in real time or 5 min delay do not show up on http://www.flightradar24.com/
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by FrancF

Link fixed.

That one is a normal occurrence with aircraft Waco-[;)] The big ones in question are the ones that happen on a scheduled time frame and the aircraft flying the grid in real time or 5 min delay do not show up on http://www.flightradar24.com/

I believe I saw personally these air craft you speak of. Flying a grid, laying trails. Over a space of about 20 miles. 5 to 6 jets not air liners but smaller. Criss crossed grid, every time any jet in the game came to the end of the grid the contrail stopped. Every time any jet made a u turn and came back into the gid the spray started again right when it got parallel with the grid so it cold lay the next line. Over and over and I watched for over an hour. So no one is going to tell me I was seeing contrails interacting with warm and cold air pockets precisely where they needed to be to form this perfectly built grid. The mathematically improbability of this occurring is sky high so far as the odds. You could probably try and re create this using real contrails and never get it done in a life time of doing it every day.

So when I see the same stuff on this plane coming in for a landing I know what I am seeing. Seen many a jet come in on a foggy strip, you don't see what you saw in this video. No way no how. If you do find me another example.

The excuses are already being posted on youtube and live link. It's water vapor from a vortex created by the wing. Bulllllllllllllllll ****.
    edited November -1
    And another point I made in a live leak comment. You NEVER saw this contrail chemtrail debate in the 50's, 60's 70's or early 80's. Ask yourself why that is.
    edited November -1
    And any fool can go seek out real water vapor coming off wings on youtube. Take a gander, looks nothing like the example posted at top.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoeM6opOq8E

Wake up, DING DONG open your eye balls!
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    Waco, nutcases have been muttering about contrails for decades, this is nothing new.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DrQog6rVavc

Sanitys Void, indeed.

Yes since about 1990 but not before that. If you can show me an example of nut cases saying contrails were something other then contrails show me an article or home movie.
    edited November -1
    Originally posted by Waco Waltz

I believe I saw personally these air craft you speak of. Flying a grid, laying trails. Over a space of about 20 miles. 5 to 6 jets not air liners but smaller. Criss crossed grid, every time any jet in the game came to the end of the grid the contrail stopped. First you have ZERO knowledge of the height of these flights. Contrails come contrails go, air here produces them, air 20 miles away at the same altitude does not; it all depends on ATMOSPHERIC CONDITIONS CONDUCIVE TO CONTRAILS.Every time any jet made a u turn and came back into the gid the spray started again right when it got parallel with the grid so it cold lay the next line. Over and over and I watched for over an hour. So no one is going to tell me I was seeing contrails interacting with warm and cold air pockets precisely where they needed to be to form this perfectly built grid. The mathematically improbability of this occurring is sky high HOW DO YOU KNOW???? so far as the odds. You could probably try and re create this using real contrails and never get it done in a life time of doing it every day.

So when I see the same stuff on this plane coming in for a landing I know what I am seeing. You know based upon what you WANT to believe, when presented with facts you poo-poo them preferring to believe in space monsters.Seen many a jet come in on a foggy strip, you don't see what you saw in this video Then you were not looking, open your eyes and freaking learn something. No way no how. If you do find me another example.

The excuses are already being posted on youtube and live link. It's water vapor from a vortex created by the wing. Bulllllllllllllllll ****. Sad, really sad.
    edited November -1
    While weather modification is no conspiracy and every sane person on the planet with a little education knows man kind has been trying to control weather for decades, IE Cloud seeding etc.

The Debate revolving around "Chem trails" is simple one. Con-trails evaporate., They come and go in a reasonable amount of time. This we all agree.

Chem-trails on the other hand (No conspiracy) is an experiment funded by you and I to fight the so called "Global Warming" effect. So how do you mask such a program? High altitude spray where no one will take notice. Here on the west coast is where it happens, Artificial man made Clouds follow the jet stream West to East.

Most of us are asking, Instead of jumping on the "Conspiracy poo poo train, ask your self- Do you think a weather modification program is being conducted in the name of global warming?

Do you think "if" such a program did exist, would they would be open about it over chemicals used- IE Health issues?

If you trust every thing you see and are told- Question it! No harm in that!!!!!![8D][:)]
    edited November -1
    Every time any jet made a u turn and came back into the gid the spray started again right when it got parallel with the grid so it cold lay the next line. Over and over and I watched for over an hour. So no one is going to tell me I was seeing contrails interacting with warm and cold air pockets precisely where they needed to be to form this perfectly built grid. The mathematically improbability of this occurring is sky high HOW DO YOU KNOW????

Because I was NOT born yesterday and observed Jets for 30 some years living near NSA Miramar. I know. The odds, I don't know the numbers but I know the odds of what I saw being contrails is a lot less likely then is the Government lying to us about what they are spraying. Again was not born yesterday.
    edited November -1
    While weather modification is no conspiracy and every sane person on the planet with a little education knows man kind has been trying to control weather for decades, IE Cloud seeding etc.

The Debate revolving around "Chem trails" is simple one. Con-trails evaporate., They come and go in a reasonable amount of time. This we all agree.

Chem-trails on the other hand (No conspiracy) is an experiment funded by you and I to fight the so called "Global Warming" effect. So how do you mask such a program? High altitude spray where no one will take notice. Here on the west coast is where it happens, Artificial man made Clouds follow the jet stream West to East.

Most of us are asking, Instead of jumping on the "Conspiracy poo poo train, ask your self- Do you think a weather modification program is being conducted in the name of global warming?

Do you think "if" such a program did exist, would they would be open about it over chemicals used- IE Health issues?

If you trust every thing you see and are told- Question it! No harm in that!!!!!![8D][:)]

Well maybe they are just trying to help us all out but why don't they just say so. Why deny and in a soviet style response call people crazy for seeing it as a spray and asking questions?

Weather modification could be a cover story. Maybe they don't want to get sued when they totally screw up the environment.
  • tallcharlietallcharlie Member Posts: 673 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And another point I made in a live leak comment. You NEVER saw this contrail chemtrail debate in the 50's, 60's 70's or early 80's. Ask yourself why that is. Take a look at photographs of aerial combat over Europe from WWII. You will see literally hundreds of contrails.
    So all of a sudden these contrails became chemtrails? Gimme a break!
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Link fixed.

photo23_zps61e4ea6d.jpg

Taken outside my office last summer.

They disappeared over about 10 - 15 minutes IIRC.

One would think if these folks are smart enough to get the stuff to disappear after spraying, they could come up with a way to keep it from being seen while spraying.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tallcharlie
    And another point I made in a live leak comment. You NEVER saw this contrail chemtrail debate in the 50's, 60's 70's or early 80's. Ask yourself why that is. Take a look at photographs of aerial combat over Europe from WWII. You will see literally hundreds of contrails.

Whoa reading comprehension much? I said the "Debate" I did not say we never saw contrails. Jesus christ dude re read what I said. Give ME a break. Are you intentionally trying to muddy the waters here?
    edited November -1
    Taken outside hot summer day and lingered for hours while higher above it real contrails dissipated rapidly.

20h0kkm.jpg
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    We need not start form scratch when researchers and money have produced educational shows on the topic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybWku-lJe6I
    edited November -1
    Taken outside hot summer day and lingered for hours while higher above it real contrails dissipated rapidly.

20h0kkm.jpg

QED
    I give up. [B)]
    edited November -1
    Originally posted by FrancF

If you have specific information about a particular incident or program, bring it forth.

OK-[:D]

Funny- we make international agreements for something that does not exist.
    http://www.un-documents.net/enmod.htm

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200708/cmselect/cmdius/uc1064-i/uc106402.htm

http://iopscience.iop.org/1748-9326/4/4/045102

The patent holders-
    http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=3,899,144.PN.&OS=PN/3,899,144&RS=PN/3,899,144

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=5,003,186.PN.&OS=PN/5,003,186&RS=PN/5,003,186

Nothing to see here-
    http://news.sciencemag.org/2010/01/bill-gates-funding-geoengineering-research

and last but not least of thousands of web sites with gov. links
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-u-s-government-routinely-conducts-experiments-on-weather-modification/7139

"No doubt that there are weather modification attempts being undertaken.

If you have specific information about a particular incident or program, bring it forth.

"What if ?" is not a very practical approach."

If you have something other than what if, bring it forward.

Not general discussions or interviews or patents or possibilities.

Got those by the bushel, and just what are they worth ?

If it's all out there, Skully, why are there people hiding and denying ?

If you all got the secret stuff, why not share it ?

I kinda did-[8D]
    edited November -1
    I am accepting of all logical opinions[:)] However, I will not dismiss anyone peeing on my shoes and tell me it's raining.[:D][;)]
  • AmishAmish Member Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That OP link is just heavy fog or even light rain
    conditions, not chemtrails.

However commercial planes do not fly patterns observed
    daily laying down a cloud.

What I believe they have been doing with this military
    operation is deliberately destroying the ozone layer.

-

Basic chemistry of ozone depletion

"one molecule of chlorine can degrade over 100,000 molecules
    of ozone before it is removed from the stratosphere or becomes
    part of an inactive compound"
    http://www2.mcdaniel.edu/Biology/eh01/ozone/epsformationoz.htm

http://ozonedepletion.researchtoday.net/archive/8/12/509.htm

http://ozonedepletion.researchtoday.net/archive/4/8/133.htm

www.geoengineeringwatch.org/dangerous-ozone-depletion-and-uv-levels-increasing/

Cooling System Additives

"Vappro 748 does not contain toxic substances like Chromate,
    Barium Bromate or any Ozone depleting substances."
    www.interprocorp.com/cooling-system-additives.html

And now the disinfo.. chemtrails are here to help us by reflecting
    sun to prevent global warming.

Solar radiation management: Stratospheric aerosols

"A more sophisticated approach, using multi-layered nanoparticles
    (consisting of aluminum and barium titanate), was published by David
    Keith in 2010."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_radiation_management#Stratospheric_aerosols

A Significant Ozone Hole Is Reported Over the Arctic
    By Felicity Barringer
    October 3, 2011
    www.nytimes.com/2011/10/04/science/earth/04ozone.html

www.theozonehole.com/arcticozone.htm

Fish getting skin cancer from UV radiation, scientists say

"Teams find cancerous lesions on the scales of about 15% of the coral
    trout in Australia's Great Barrier Reef, which is under an ozone hole."
    www.latimes.com/news/science/la-sci-fish-skin-cancer-20120802,0,1441790.story

Ozone hole and cancers

www.theozonehole.com/consequences.htm

www.theozonehole.com/australianskincancer.htm

www.epa.gov/ozone/science/sc_fact.html

Cancer fear rises as ozone hole grows

www.stuff.co.nz/science/5884864/Cancer-fear-rises-as-ozone-hole-grows

www.ozone-hole.org.uk/11.php

Skin cancers of all kinds are on the rise, worldwide
    www.medicalecology.org/atmosphere/a_app_strat.htm

"DEPLETION of the ozone layer has been observed on a global scale,
    and is probably related to halocarbon emissions. Ozone depletion
    increases the biologically harmful solar ultraviolet radiation
    reaching the surface of the Earth, which leads to a variety of
    adverse effects, including an increase in the incidence of skin cancer."
    www.nature.com/nature/journal/v384/n6606/abs/384256a0.html

Health Effects of Overexposure to the Sun

Ozone layer depletion decreases our atmosphere's natural protection
    from the sun's harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays. This Web page provides
    a quick overview of the major health problems linked to overexposure
    to UV radiation. Understanding these risks and taking a few sensible
    precautions will help you enjoy the sun while lowering your chances
    of sun-related health problems.

Ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the sun and from tanning beds is
    classified as a human carcinogen by the U.S. Department of Health
    and Human Services and the World Health Organization.

Skin cancer (melanoma and nonmelanoma)
    Premature aging of the skin and other skin problems
    Cataracts and other eye damage
    Immune system suppression

www.epa.gov/sunwise/uvandhealth.html
    www.who.int/uv/health/en/

Chemtrails Spray Barium Toxic Skies: KSLA Reports
    http://youtu.be/-wynpGOWb80

Tanker caught spraying close-up!
    http://youtu.be/xAcjIffLXB4
    edited November -1

Whoa reading comprehension much? I said the "Debate" I did not say we never saw contrails. Jesus christ dude re read what I said. Give ME a break. Are you intentionally trying to muddy the waters here?
    Okay,"dude," just for you, the reason you did not see "chemtrail debate in the 50's, 60's 70's or early 80's" is because there was no Internet for people to debate on "in the 50's, 60's 70's or early 80's."
    DUH!
    Feel secure. The good Lord protects drunks and fools.
    edited November -1

Okay,"dude," just for you, the reason you did not see "chemtrail debate in the 50's, 60's 70's or early 80's" is because there was no Internet for people to debate on "in the 50's, 60's 70's or early 80's."
    DUH!
    Feel secure. The good Lord protects drunks and fools.

Sorry but you are off base again. The debate started before the internet was publicly available and before it was even widely available.

Maybe you are 15 years old and don't recall? I am 45 and remember well. I think one of the first publications to cover it was THE SPOTLIGHT.
    edited November -1
    Sorry but you are off base again. The debate started before the internet was publicly available and before it was even widely available.

Maybe you are 15 years old and don't recall? I am 45 and remember well. I think one of the first publications to cover it was THE SPOTLIGHT.Commercial Internet service providers began to emerge in the late 1980s.

The Spotlight first published in September 1975, but did not go on-line until 1997. It went tits-up in July 2001.

A Google search on "chemtrails" failed to find any reference prior to 1995. Chemtrail Central states, "Reports of Chemtrails began slowly gaining momentum in 1999, and are increasing rapidly in 2000. There are reports and photographic evidence to suggest that some spraying was occuring [sic] as early as 1990."

The Spotlight published a single article about chemtrails in their print version on Oct 9, 2000. In that article they remarked that chemtrails had been noticed "two years ago." That puts the advent of your "Great Chemtrail Debate" sometime in 1998.

Three additional articles about chemtrails in The Spotlight were published on-line in 2001 on Feb 19, June 11, and June 25.

So, Waco, were you a paper subscriber to The Spotlight prior to 1997? Even if you were (which I doubt) the fact remains that an article in a fringe publication like The Spotlight hardly qualifies as a "Great Debate." And 1998 is hardly, "before the internet was publicly available and before it was even widely available."

I suggest we might all best be served if you would do just a little research before making your assertions.

The above dates are available on-line.

Once again, "the reason you did not see 'chemtrail debate in the 50's, 60's 70's or early 80's' is because there was no Internet for people to debate on 'in the 50's, 60's 70's or early 80's.'"

The combination of wide Internet access, gross ignorance on the part of many, and the normal delay between one person hollering, "The sky is falling," and other fools taking up the same cry explains the delay in seeing your "Great Debate" become urban legend.

You are 45 years old? Damn, that's impressive. Me? I was working on nuclear weapons at (classified) in 1969 about the time you were born.
  • Colonel PlinkColonel Plink Member Posts: 16,460
    edited November -1
    I love this thread[:D]
  • NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,566 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Colonel Plink
    I love this thread[:D]

We need to have a "Wierd Science" forum.[:D]