In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

State Department Covered Up Pedophilia by Ambassad

casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2014 in Politics
From http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/state-department-covered-up-pedophilia-by-ambassador-who-was-obama-and-hillary-donor/

Is anyone demanding a resignation over this? Odd that there were no links to ANY MSM sites for this search.

Could this be another example of the Democrat WAR ON CHILDREN? (Planned Parenthood, School Lunch, No to school vouchers, etc.)

A State Department whistleblower has accused high-ranking staff of a massive coverup - including keeping a lid on findings that members of then-Secretary Hillary Clinton's security detail and the Belgian ambassador solicited prostitutes.

A chief investigator for the agency's inspector general wrote a memo outlining eight cases that were derailed by senior officials, including one instance of interference by Clinton's chief of staff, Cheryl Mills.

A DS agent was called off a case against US Ambassador to Belgium Howard Gutman over claims that he solicited prostitutes, including minors.

"The agent began his investigation and had determined that the ambassador routinely ditched his protective security detail in order to solicit sexual favors from both prostitutes and minor children," says the memo.

"The ambassador's protective detail and the embassy's surveillance detection team . . . were well aware of the behavior."

Undersecretary of State for Management Patrick Kennedy ordered the investigation ceased, and the ambassador remains in place, according to the memo.

Gutman was a big Democratic donor before taking the post, having raised $500,000 for President Obama's 2008 campaign and helping finance his inaugural.

Comments

• DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by casper1947
    From http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/state-department-covered-up-pedophilia-by-ambassador-who-was-obama-and-hillary-donor/

Is anyone demanding a resignation over this? Odd that there were no links to ANY MSM sites for this search.

Could this be another example of the Democrat WAR ON CHILDREN? (Planned Parenthood, School Lunch, No to school vouchers, etc.)

A State Department whistleblower has accused high-ranking staff of a massive coverup - including keeping a lid on findings that members of then-Secretary Hillary Clinton's security detail and the Belgian ambassador solicited prostitutes.

A chief investigator for the agency's inspector general wrote a memo outlining eight cases that were derailed by senior officials, including one instance of interference by Clinton's chief of staff, Cheryl Mills.

A DS agent was called off a case against US Ambassador to Belgium Howard Gutman over claims that he solicited prostitutes, including minors.

"The agent began his investigation and had determined that the ambassador routinely ditched his protective security detail in order to solicit sexual favors from both prostitutes and minor children," says the memo.

"The ambassador's protective detail and the embassy's surveillance detection team . . . were well aware of the behavior."

Undersecretary of State for Management Patrick Kennedy ordered the investigation ceased, and the ambassador remains in place, according to the memo.

Gutman was a big Democratic donor before taking the post, having raised $500,000 for President Obama's 2008 campaign and helping finance his inaugural.

If they can keep Hillary's girlfriends and Lesbian affairs under wraps they can do anything.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840

Seems the media has been giving a pass to democrats for decades.

They certainly never reported on nor investigated the many illicit affairs John F. Kennedy engaged in.

Sometimes the media clowns are muzzled by their owners or managers so that other parties can use the information to blackmail or pressure the guilty politicians. Guv Arnie and Slick come to mind.
  • Night StalkerNight Stalker Member Posts: 11,967
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DaveJ

They certainly never reported on nor investigated the many illicit affairs John F. Kennedy engaged in.

Sometimes the media clowns are muzzled by their owners or managers so that other parties can use the information to blackmail or pressure the guilty politicians. Guv Arnie and Slick come to mind.
    Sure..... either that Dave, or he was a Jew.

Heil.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Night Stalker

Heil.

Here we go with that tired you're a Nazi whining. Now that you've exposed your paranoia.........he is a Jew.

I have had experience with a Jewish pervert and the reaction of the Jewish community when the victim is a non Jew. Several years ago my Nephews son was molested by his wife's Stepfather who is a Jew. The child was forced to perform oral sex from the time he was three until he was seven. The crime finally was exposed and the Jew was put on trial. He was found guilty on all counts. What bothered me was the fact that when he was being sentenced his whole mob of Jew friends and his Rabbi showed up to plead his case and keep him from serving time. Luckily the Judge ignored them and placed him in jail where I hope he had a full date book for some time.

AS to Jew blackmail and pressure... Guv Arnie was coerced into releasing 30 convicted Jew felons from California prisons so that they could serve their time in a Israeli prison. They were released to relieve overcrowding in California prisons. I'm sure the 30 Jew felons made a big difference in crowding. Their release delayed the exposure of his sexual escapades for awhile.
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Heil.

Here we go with that tired you're a Nazi whining. Now that you've exposed your paranoia.........he is a Jew.

I have had experience with a Jewish pervert and the reaction of the Jewish community when the victim is a non Jew. Several years ago my Nephews son was molested by his wife's Stepfather who is a Jew. The child was forced to perform oral sex from the time he was three until he was seven. The crime finally was exposed and the Jew was put on trial. He was found guilty on all counts. What bothered me was the fact that when he was being sentenced his whole mob of Jew friends and his Rabbi showed up to plead his case and keep him from serving time. Luckily the Judge ignored them and placed him in jail where I hope he had a full date book for some time.

AS to Jew blackmail and pressure... Guv Arnie was coerced into releasing 30 convicted Jew felons from California prisons so that they could serve their time in a Israeli prison. They were released to relieve overcrowding in California prisons. I'm sure the 30 Jew felons made a big difference in crowding. Their release delayed the exposure of his sexual escapades for awhile.

I grow tired of your Jew bashing, me growing tired of someone, like you, for Jew bashing and their not being here anymore is usually a short one.

Please keep that in mind before you hit the "Post New Reply" tab in the future.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost

Heil.

I grow tired of your Jew bashing, me growing tired of someone, like you, for Jew bashing and their not being here anymore is usually a short one.

Please keep that in mind before you hit the "Post New Reply" tab in the future.

Sorry to tire you. My personal opinion of most Jews is a low one due to my experiences with them. The story about my nephews boy is fact. The transfer of Jewish felons to Israel is fact. Neither of those statements is bashing......they are fact. If you want to scrub me for posting the truth do so.
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Your attitude will elicit the result you perceive because of your narrow-minded bigotry towards them.
  • casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    From the U.K. Telegraph June 2013

A memo from the Department's inspector general, which has been seen by The Daily Telegraph, said an investigator found evidence Mr Gutman "routinely ditched his protective security detail in order to solicit sexual favours from both prostitutes and minor children".

Mr Gutman, a donor to President Barack Obama who raised a total of $775,000 for his 2008 campaign

The memo said that plans to put Mr Gutman under surveillance to corroborate the allegations were dropped on the orders of Undersecretary of State for Management, Patrick Kennedy.

"The agent reportedly received notification that U/S Kennedy had directed DS [The Bureau of Diplomatic Security] to cease the investigation and have the agent return to Washington," the memo said.

"Upon the agent's return, SID management reportedly directed him not to open a formal investigation but instead to submit an Information Memorandum to U/S Kennedy." Last night Mr Kennedy denied that he had squashed the planned investigation into Mr Gutman. "I have never once interfered, nor would I condone interfering, in any investigation," he said in a statement.

The inspector general's memo also said Mrs Clinton's personal bodyguards routinely hired prostitutes while travelling abroad with the former secretary of state, and that the practice was "endemic".

It included allegations that US security contractors in Baghdad bought narcotics from an "underground drug ring" near the American embassy.
    According to Ms Fedenisn, a 26-year veteran of the Diplomatic Security Service, investigations into the allegations were called off by senior officials to avoid political embarrassment.

"We were very upset. We expect to see influence, but the degree to which that influence existed and how high up it went, was very disturbing," she told CBS News. Lawyers for Ms Fedenisn said she was unavailable for interview by The Daily Telegraph.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10114694/US-state-department-accused-of-covering-up-prostitution-investigation.html
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    Your attitude will elicit the result you perceive because of your narrow-minded bigotry towards them.

I suppose that the narrow minded bigotry expressed towards those of the Muslim faith by other posters will be rewarded as mine towards the Jews is ? Or is that a different matter ?