In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• 1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    here it comes ..............but but he once said
  • GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    Crickets from the peanut gallery.
  • SGSG Member Posts: 7,548
    edited November -1
    I'm sure they'll be here shortly.[:D]quote:Originally posted by GuvamintCheese
    edited November -1
    I wish he would take the stance of abolishing the need for a permit or license all together as I believe the 2nd amendment covers it all pretty clearly.
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by GuvamintCheese

http://forums.GunBroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=660558&SearchTerms=trump,2nd,amendment

http://forums.GunBroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=671386&SearchTerms=trump,2nd

Why waste time re-responding to old news?

Either maintaining or increasing Federal Government intrusion into the criminal justice system and our day-to-day lives still doesn't float my boat.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He can now try to backtrack what he said all he wants. I don't believe it for a second. Go ahead and vote for him if you want to. You guys are going to end up with what we had when I lived in California....a RINO Arnold Schwarzenegger who signed antigun legislation. But keep on feeling great about supporting the cult of personality[xx(]
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ruger41
    He can now try to backtrack what he said all he wants. I don't believe it for a second. Go ahead and vote for him if you want to. You guys are going to end up with what we had when I lived in California....a RINO Arnold Schwarzenegger who signed antigun legislation. But keep on feeling great about supporting the cult of personality[xx(]

NOPE,, I can GUARANTEE HILLARY will abolish the 2nd as we know it now.[|)]
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    I don't see the point in hand wringing about this. Trump has had an antigun stance when he didn't have anything on the line about it. Now that he's trying to appeal to conservative members of the Republican party he's all the sudden seen the light? Yeah, and pigs are gonna fly outta his butt.

But of course, as per usual with the GB sheep, let's wholly overlook the presently running candidate that has always supported Amendment 2, and even actually fought to defend it, proving FROM HIS LONG TRACK RECORD that he actually supports Amendment 2 as written, in favor of some political flip flopper. That fits right in with my expectations for the majority crowd here.[xx(][xx(]
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ruger41

Best not forget the Democrat turned Republican Governor Reagan, who signed the Mulford Act to ban the common folks from carrying firearms.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulford_Act

Also we should not forget the Democrat turned Republican President Reagan who signed the cynically named Firearm Owner's Protection Act of 1986 banning the new production of automatic weapons for sale to the common folks of this country.

Shall we really believe that another Democrat turned Republican will behave differently?

Good luck with that.

Brad Steele
  • Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    I don't see the point in hand wringing about this. Trump has had an antigun stance when he didn't have anything on the line about it. Now that he's trying to appeal to conservative members of the Republican party he's all the sudden seen the light? Yeah, and pigs are gonna fly outta his butt.

But of course, as per usual with the GB sheep, let's wholly overlook the presently running candidate that has always supported Amendment 2, and even actually fought to defend it, proving FROM HIS LONG TRACK RECORD that he actually supports Amendment 2 as written, in favor of some political flip flopper. That fits right in with my expectations for the majority crowd here.[xx(][xx(]

Yeah yeah yeah, and Regan used to be a democrat so what's your point?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Smitty500mag

See the post immediately above yours.

That is the point.[B)]

Brad Steele
    edited November -1

LOL... did you miss this?
    quote:
    Best not forget the Democrat turned Republican Governor Reagan, who signed the Mulford Act to ban the common folks from carrying firearms.

Also we should not forget the Democrat turned Republican President Reagan who signed the cynically named Firearm Owner's Protection Act of 1986 banning the new production of automatic weapons for sale to the common folks of this country.

Shall we really believe that another Democrat turned Republican will behave differently?

Good luck with that.
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
    edited November -1
    With full endorsement from the beloved NRA?quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect

quote:

Good luck with that.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by SG
    With full endorsement from the beloved NRA?quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect

quote:

Good luck with that.

The same NRA that has no respect for the 2nd Amendment? That same NRA that has written antigun legislation? That same NRA? http://forums.GunBroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=668807

Baaaaaaaaaa
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump has presented a very strong statement of his current position on the 2nd.There are a couple of Items I question, but not as a criticism.

The CHL acceptance opens the door for federal minimum standards, what about States that do not require approval of their State government.

Also the items that are banned are State laws not Federal. As are protection of people that actually need to use a firearm.

I think I will stay with a track record.

Led the fight against Congress' legislation to restrict the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding Americans.

Authored legislation to strengthen citizens' Second Amendment rights and allow interstate firearms sales.

Defended 31 states in District of Columbia v. Heller (R.TED CRUZ Solicitor General, Counsel of Record)where the U.S. Supreme Court overturned a ban on firearms in a 5-4 landmark decision.

Awarded the NRA's 2010 Carter-Knight Freedom Fund, which "rewards exemplary activities in the support and protection of the right to Keep and Bear Arms" for his work in the Heller and McDonald cases.
    Argued against unreasonable and burdensome gun restrictions before the U.S. Court of Appeals.

Recognized by NRA executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre who observed, "Ted Cruz is one of our nation's leading defenders of the Second Amendment. For over a decade, Ted has fought tirelessly to defend our constitutional right to keep and bear arms, and his leadership was absolutely critical to our major victories before the U.S. Supreme Court."

Endorsed by Gun Owners of America Chairman Tim Macy, who said "We need a stalwart defender of the Second Amendment in the White House, and Ted Cruz will help shoulder the burden of fighting against the gun grabbers dedicated to eviscerating the Second Amendment."
  • perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    OK so we don't know what trump will do [:(] but we sure as hell Know what hillbitch will do I for one would rather have an unknown
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Rumor has it he is going to make Democrats carry ammo for Republicans
  • shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hope it is true, however it took him entirely too long to find someone to write that for him. Those positions are polar opposite to his previous opinions on the 2nd Amendment. Hope he is telling the truth. I am still not voting for him.
  • Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    +1
    she brags every chance how she is going after gun owners and gun companies , no guessing needed
    quote:Originally posted by perry shooter
    OK so we don't know what trump will do [:(] but we sure as hell Know what hillbitch will do I for one would rather have an unknown
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Ditch-Runner
    +1
    she brags every chance how she is going after gun owners and gun companies , no guessing needed

YES, SHE slaps the face of gun owners and we STILL have schills here going to vote for her,,for the love of God,, WHY?????
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Grasshopper
    +1

YES, SHE slaps the face of gun owners and we STILL have schills here going to vote for her,,for the love of God,, WHY?????
    With the way Trump is polling in a national head to head race with her, one might say Trump supporters are in effect voting Hillary.
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
    edited November -1
    +1

With the way Trump is polling in a national head to head race with her, one might say Trump supporters are in effect voting Hillary.

Your boy is sucking hind tit.
  • BeeramidBeeramid Member, Moderator Posts: 7,264 ******
    edited November -1

Who cares, he yells a lot, is really orange, and has a great comb over. ....TURNIP 2016
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by select-fire
    +1

And apparently, it's because people want to see a democrat in office again.[:I]
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
    edited November -1
    +1

You know how to pick losers.
    edited November -1
    I am positive the dems will allow you to get the dream class 3 you have been complaining about.
  • WulfmannWulfmann Member Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

You're right, what were we thinking?
    We should vote for Hillary as she has always had the same stance on the second amendment.
    (For those awake and in reality it is Trump or Hillary)
    3YUCmbB.jpg
    "Fools learn from their own mistakes. I learn from the mistakes of others"
    Otto von Bismarck
    edited November -1
    +1

Perhaps, but it's clear you've forgotten how to piss off.[xx(]
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
    edited November -1
    Feel the love? I would wager more than 90% of trump supporters would have backed whoever the nominee was. Too bad the trump haters just aren't sharp enough to do the same. [;)]
    edited November -1
    Oh, in before the lock/move.
  • 96harley96harley Member Posts: 3,992 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    +1

Perhaps, but it's clear you've forgotten how to piss off.[xx(]

Save the dollars.. Class 3's are going up. LMAO
  • shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Feel the love? I would wager more than 90% of trump supporters would have backed whoever the nominee was. Too bad the trump haters just aren't sharp enough to do the same. [;)]

Why would I vote for a democrat? Trump is just as liberal as Hillary, he just happens to be lying about it.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dennisnielsen
    So when it is either Trump or Hillary WTH will you do?

[:)][:)] Silence
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shilowar

Why would I vote for a democrat? Trump is just as liberal as Hillary, he just happens to be lying about it.

Well we all know Hill is the Queen of Truth ,Justice and the American Way........I don't think there is a more vile person on this Earth than that thing -I am quite serious.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dennisnielsen
    So when it is either Trump or Hillary WTH will you do?

Refuse to accept either.

Serving one of two masters is not freedom. The day will come when the sheep will realize that we are not slaves to the Democrats or Republicans, and that there are other options. One has to make the choice to vote for an individual rather than vote against a party.

If you are happy with the platforms and record of the two parties, go ahead and vote for against Hilary via Trump. Perhaps a better way would be to vote against Hilary by voting for the Constitution as represented by the Libertarian candidate.

While some will disagree with the Libertarian planks that state the Federal Government should stay out of most social issues, if they would take the time to read, they will find that this is the Constitutional approach. If we are ever again to be a free people who co-exist with a Constitutionally limited Federal Government, we will have to get a solid plurality that will walk from the paddocks of the two main parties and actually vote for liberty, the Constitution, and what should be the American Way.

Cue music....

Brad Steele
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    +10 Even that self appointed Jack * that has done everything possible except announce he is taking over America by decree regardless of voters and party choice.

This including not making a deal with Kasich and offering the VP slot to the cookie monster who ran HP into the ground anything to get his prize.

His desperation to elect himself savior is disgusting

Cruz, the Hispanics don't like him, the GOP don't like him, Women don't like him, young people don't like him, Hell his own Mom and Dad don't like him, and poor old Heidi went nuts trying to live with him.

But yes I would vote for that poor delusional Narcissist bible thumper before Hillary.

Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • CaptainCrossmanCaptainCrossman Member Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:
    Who cares, he yells a lot, is really orange, and has a great comb over. ....TURNIP 2016

and he wins a lot...
    6 states in 2 weeks by 60% landslides
    what did your candidate do ?