In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Trump allows LGBT Celebrations at the Pentagon

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2017 in Politics
Celebrations For The LGBT to strut their lifestyles as normal and natural at The Pentagon! Trump wants his cake and eat it too! So does The Republican party! McCain says Obama is better than Trump now! What a joke the Republicans have become.

Those jackets and hats shown are government approved![:o)]
serf

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/11/pentagons-lgbt-pride-ceremony-disappoints-conserva/

Mr. Obama began the special Pentagon event in 2012. The Defense Department sent out a memo on June 2 saying the tradition would continue and encouraging LGBT pride celebrations.

Social conservatives were hoping such official LGBT gatherings would be scaled back in favor of more talk about combat readiness, not constant social change within the ranks.

?The Trump administration should discontinue funding and directing personnel resources for special-interest events, including LGBT-Pride Month events in June, which do not strengthen military readiness,? said a statement by nearly 100 members of the Conservative Action Project.

Comments

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,458 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I can't imagine what it would be like to be a normal in the US Military right now.

I don't want to see 'Normal Pride' celebrations or parades.

I don't want to see marches for 'Normal Rights', though I'm beginning to wonder if we need them more than do the non-normal.

'Respect Existence or Expect Resistance'?

Why the hell should I respect their existence? They do not respect mine. They apparently do not simply accept that I tolerate their public behavior. I am now mandated to accept and respect it? Public acts like those seen in 'Pride Parades' disgust me. I would imagine a lot that goes on in popular night clubs between heterosexuals today would disgust me, but at least it is not out in the open.

I believe an increasing number of normals are growing more and more tired of having to accommodate that which we wish to just ignore. What I would give to just live and let live.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    what follows lgbt celebrations at the Pentagon.....BE KIND TO YOUR ENEMY WEEK ???????
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    what follows lgbt celebrations at the Pentagon.....BE KIND TO YOUR ENEMY WEEK ???????

More like look/ask and do tell! The Libertards are everywhere now in the government including The Republican Party! Hell probably some in The Tea party by now!

serf
  • gunnut505gunnut505 Member Posts: 10,290
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by serf

More like look/ask and do tell! The Libertards are everywhere now in the government including The Republican Party! Hell probably some in The Tea party by now!

serf

Well, more power to 'em.
    If the Tea Party ( kind of a misnomer as there is no actual Tea Party, or we'd see it on the Ballot) wants to to allow deviants into their yuge tent, I'd bet that nobody would notice until they start flaming.
    Kinda awful to watch, if you've got Family or a Date with you.
    I've seen real live (d)s vote for a conservative issue before, and it wasn't apparent as to their sexual identification.
    Votes are just that; a scribble on paper, or a bar code.
    It doesn't really matter, because WE don't do the electing; the Electoral College does it.
    The folks in the Electoral College were put there by the same shifty bastiges that control the State's Party. I certainly don't remember voting for anyone on the State Electoral College, and I'll bet you don't either.
    They cast their ballots however they see fit, sometimes it's how voters directed; other times, not so much.
    Anyway, what the deviants do to/for/upon themselves in private ain't my bidness.
    It's when less than .02% of the population decided to rub their"lifestyle" in my face that it bothers me.
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gunnut505
    quote:Originally posted by serf

serf

Well, more power to 'em.
    If the Tea Party ( kind of a misnomer as there is no actual Tea Party, or we'd see it on the Ballot) wants to to allow deviants into their yuge tent, I'd bet that nobody would notice until they start flaming.
    Kinda awful to watch, if you've got Family or a Date with you.
    I've seen real live (d)s vote for a conservative issue before, and it wasn't apparent as to their sexual identification.
    Votes are just that; a scribble on paper, or a bar code.
    It doesn't really matter, because WE don't do the electing; the Electoral College does it.
    The folks in the Electoral College were put there by the same shifty bastiges that control the State's Party. I certainly don't remember voting for anyone on the State Electoral College, and I'll bet you don't either.
    They cast their ballots however they see fit, sometimes it's how voters directed; other times, not so much.
    Anyway, what the deviants do to/for/upon themselves in private ain't my bidness.
    It's when less than .02% of the population decided to rub their"lifestyle" in my face that it bothers me.

They just want to smoke a dubie or two now In D.C.[:o)] But don't get caught with one round of ammo or it's felony time! The 2nd amendment does not apply in the conscious evocations of The Roman Precedents.

https://eidolon.pub/straight-talk-about-happy-marriage-in-ancient-rome-9fd466672152

serf

SUMMARY STATEMENT

It's lawful under District of Columbia law for a person 21 years of age or older to:

possess up to two ounces of marijuana for personal use;
    grow no more than six cannabis plants with 3 or fewer being mature, flowering plants, within the person?s principal residence;
    transfer without payment (but not sell) up to one ounce of marijuana to another person 21 years of age or older; and
    use or sell drug paraphernalia for the use, growing, or processing of marijuana or cannabis.