In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Trump is losing it

2»

Comments

• WulfmannWulfmann Member Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump tweets to keep the liberals and the media distracted while he goes about doing his job as POTUS.

It is actually funny they have not caught on to this simple ploy but they can not help themselves, they must react.

An anonymous source said: OK, right, that can be true and it can be a total fabrication.

Trump is doing an outstanding job as president and just as good a job at keeping the naive and ignorant here and elsewhere watching his tweets so he can do what is right for America while the rambling idiots scream and cry
    3YUCmbB.jpg
    "Fools learn from their own mistakes. I learn from the mistakes of others"
    Otto von Bismarck
  • DocDoc Member Posts: 13,899 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Maybe he'll listen to advice from others when he stops winning doing it his way.
    ....................................................................................................
    Too old to live...too young to die...
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    I did not bring this up until now but it is time to drop some reality on youins.

TRUMP GOT BEAT BY 3,000,000 VOTES IN THE POPULAR ELECTION. He is POTUS, and rightfully so, because of the genius of the Electoral College system.

Do not think this fact is lost on the (D)'s. They know Hillary was a turd candidate, she beat herself by being lazy and a nasty hag. The (D) party will not make that error again.

If Trump is to keep his voters, not just the fanatics, and grow the number bigly he will not see a second term. He can start by halving his tweets and cutting by 75% his reaction to every perceived slight. Fence sitters do not like his crap they will sour of his antics enough over time to vote against him to avoid four more years of it.

Who will a conservative vote for when TRUMP runs in 2020? The DEMOCRAT a conservative would vote for hasn't been born yet.

Those that had to "hold their nose" when voting for TRUMP will suddenly vote Democrat? , sit at home and watch the country go Democratic?.

If Trump doesn't believe he can win, he'll back another person.

Those 3,000,000 votes can be attributed to New York and California. Don't think Trump campaigned in either.

Rumor is Kavanaugh will be made Supreme Court Justice before the end of the month. This makes the SECOND great pick Trump has made.
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,458 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by droptop
    I did not bring this up until now but it is time to drop some reality on youins.

TRUMP GOT BEAT BY 3,000,000 VOTES IN THE POPULAR ELECTION. He is POTUS, and rightfully so, because of the genius of the Electoral College system.

Do not think this fact is lost on the (D)'s. They know Hillary was a turd candidate, she beat herself by being lazy and a nasty hag. The (D) party will not make that error again.

If Trump is to keep his voters, not just the fanatics, and grow the number bigly he will not see a second term. He can start by halving his tweets and cutting by 75% his reaction to every perceived slight. Fence sitters do not like his crap they will sour of his antics enough over time to vote against him to avoid four more years of it.

Who will a conservative vote for when TRUMP runs in 2020? The DEMOCRAT a conservative would vote for hasn't been born yet.

Those that had to "hold their nose" when voting for TRUMP will suddenly vote Democrat? , sit at home and watch the country go Democratic?.

Those 3,000,000 votes can be attributed to New York and California. Don't think Trump campaigned in either.

Rumor is Kavanaugh will be made Supreme Court Justice before the end of the month. This makes the SECOND great pick Trump has made.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_California,_2016

Clinton beat Trump by over 4 million votes in California alone.

Remove this one leftist cesspool, and Trump won the popular vote.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bottom Line: I don't give a Flying F' what 'Fence Sitters' and 'Middle of the Road' folks think. Since they never DO anything but piss and moan that everyone else isn't doing it right, why should they matter? F' em.

Get in the fight, or get the F' out of the way.
  • WulfmannWulfmann Member Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_California,_2016

Clinton beat Trump by over 4 million votes in California alone.

Remove this one leftist cesspool, and Trump won the popular vote.

Let us not forget in California anyone who has a driver's license can vote and illegal aliens can not be denied a driver's license
    I know I know, the media said no illegals voted. We can trust them? Right?
    3YUCmbB.jpg
    "Fools learn from their own mistakes. I learn from the mistakes of others"
    Otto von Bismarck
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by droptop

Kavanaugh will be seated, no doubt. Donald Trump is NOT a conservative, he has a few business minded conservative ideas but precious few. Aside from that it is not conservatives that elected him. The middle of the road probably voted for Obama at least once voter is the voter that put him in office. Trump needs to keep them his spell and the tweeter and constant fighting back ain't gonna do it. I am telling ya, he is turning people off and that ain't good...
  • mnrivrat48mnrivrat48 Member Posts: 1,711 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If he has a close staff member talking to the press about what goes on in the white house then that staffer is a traitor.

Nothing less than that charge should be administrated to them and If there is such a person, the name should be given out by the paper or they them self's should be charged with treason. I think Trump called it clear and right that a person with that high of an access who is leaking any information, is not only a matter of national security as they can not be trusted. They are committing an act of treason against this country, or at least they present a viable threat to do so.

Just how much criminal activity can the communist democrats do before people will hold them accountable ?

I'm amazed at how many people on this forum are ignorant enough to believe the bulk of the media , and who are so blind as to not see what the deep state and new world order are attempting to do. If you let Donald Trump fail, then I hope you some day recognize what you have doomed your children and grandchildren to.

If you want a communist country to live in then move to Venezuela and get the hell out of my America.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mnrivrat48
    If he has a close staff member talking to the press about what goes on in the white house then that staffer is a traitor.

Nothing less than that charge should be administrated to them and If there is such a person, the name should be given out by the paper or they them self's should be charged with treason. I think Trump called it clear and right that a person with that high of an access who is leaking any information, is not only a matter of national security as they can not be trusted. They are committing an act of treason against this country, or at least they present a viable threat to do so.

Just how much criminal activity can the communist democrats do before people will hold them accountable ?

I'm amazed at how many people on this forum are ignorant enough to believe the bulk of the media , and who are so blind as to not see what the deep state and new world order are attempting to do. If you let Donald Trump fail, then I hope you some day recognize what you have doomed your children and grandchildren to.

If you want a communist country to live in then move to Venezuela and get the hell out of my America.

You may want to look up the definition of treason.

Brad Steele
  • Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    When we say that Trump is "losing it" we lose sight of what *losing it* really means.

Yesterday, a Transexual "Free Bleeder" had to be carried out of Kavanaugh hearings by police after creating a biohazard.

I am including a link to the image because I think it needs to be seen in case people forget how insane people really are, but i am not going to directly post the pic.

https://i.redd.it/04gkvjwp80l11.png
  • Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rack Ops
    When we say that Trump is "losing it" we lose sight of what *losing it* really means.

Yesterday, a Transexual "Free Bleeder" had to be carried out of Kavanaugh hearings by police after creating a biohazard.

I am including a link to the image because I think it needs to be seen in case people forget how insane people really are, but i am not going to directly post the pic.

Had to look up what a 'free bleeder' was. Wish I hadn't found out.[xx(]

https://tinyurl.com/y855xl9r

What has happened to America?
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • walliewallie Member Posts: 12,171
    edited November -1
    I think I know who the White House op-editor is from my personal experience

We use to go nightclubbing every Friday for years at this one nightclub.
    As the years went by my wife got sick and told me to go, that she didn?t feel like going anymore.

I would come home and give her a promised Manhattan kiss and we would talk about my nite out.

This went on for years until one night not far from home I got stopped at a DUI check point.

I passed everything that night and the blood work results that came in 10 days later.

At the club i sat starring at everyone thinking, who reported me?
    Never ever was there a DUI check on that road yet alone a block from my home.
    Who knew exactly when i would be coming home?
    Who knew where I lived?

I asked the owner Nick did u report me, NO wallie
    I asked the bar maids did u report me , NO wallie
    Then i seen beady eye bill staring at me, yes he is the one because i use tease him about his b-stinger.
    Then i heard sally laughing and looking at me, she hates my guts because i gave her a fake scratch off lotto ticket one time.
    And then again at the far corned table, basketball players, that thought basketball was the fastest sport on earth. They didn?t like it when i said that basketball was like molasses in January compared to fast draw shooting.

Well, u probably guessed who the White House op-editor is by now... Melania. out of love to teach Trump a lesson just like my wife did for me.

I don?t think it will ever be released under a Death Wish Lock
  • kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Should have head of line privilege for first nuthouse opening. That are just end its misery.
    What's next?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Marc1301

I think I can guess, Marc.

Hopefully it wasn't wearing white capris.

Brad Steele
  • Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

White short shorts.
    edited November -1

White short shorts.

I almost want to look now, Bruce, as it would be difficult to be worse than the picture in my head.

wth is wrong with people?

I am a big live and let live kind of guy, but these things need to realize that live and let live is a two way street.

As with a lot of what is going on with 'The Resistance', this type of thing will push people in Kavanaugh's; and by extension, Trump's camp. I pretend to be sophisticated and above the political fray, but the disgusting antics by those on the left have me supporting Duh Donald more and more each day.

Brad Steele
  • mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I defend him when talking with foreigners who would disparage my President. Foreigners seemed to have loved Obama, so such a defense was not necessary during his failed terms, but I would have found a way to support President Obama as well.

I tell US folks who would disparage my President that he is doing better than I had expected. I also let them know how much better he is doing than Clinton could have ever hoped.

I am not a fan at all when Trump resorts to childish antics; something he does way too often. In this case, however, he is understandably angry and I have no issue with him showing emotion. The video I've seen of him regarding this seems remarkably measured, IMO, considering he has just been stabbed in the back by someone he presumably trusted.

Obviously we don't know if what was written in the Op-Ed is true, or how tainted it is based upon the perspective of the writer. The NYT Times, however, knows who the author is, and regardless of their political slant, I doubt they would present the author as a highly placed administration official were that not the case.

Yeah, and they would never blow up Chevy trucks and blame the gas tanks either.

There is no depth to the sinister antics the media will take to gain in ratings, NONE.