In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

The Major Global Geopolitical Reconfiguration?

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2014 in Politics
This French Think tank is seeing The USA losing it's grip on The EU as well as the Asia Peninsula with The BRICS breaking away from The US dollar hegemony it has had after WWII with so called free trade!

Only Google,The NSA & The U.S. Military with it's Quantum computers could change the paradigm that is being played out in the article posted! see link here! http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=25670

serf

http://www.leap2020.eu/GEAB-N-86-is-available-Global-systemic-crisis-The-Major-Global-Geopolitical-Reconfiguration_a16410.html

After nearly 6 years of blocking the normal development of systemic transition, a blocking caused by a flood of dollars leading to a renewed artificial global addiction to the US dollar, history is now taking its course. It isn't as if during these six years nothing has happened. On the one hand, the US has failed to relaunch its economy (a process now made visible by the -1% US growth made public at the end of May[3]) and the actual situation for Americans has only got worse (private debt [4], pensions[5], cities[6],.); and on the other, the emerging nations have used - and contributed to creating - this "pause" to prepare themselves for the ultimate and inevitably painful stages of completing the crisis which we are now approaching.

Comments

• gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
    edited November -1
    Things will start to chance in Nov 2014 when POTUS loses the Senate and then in 2016 when the DEM LIb's lose the White House and we get the country back on the tracks. We just need some leaders with backbone who will keep us safe and show those folks who are presently pushing our community organizer around that he represents just a small part of America. Our guy is obviously not up to the task and actually now is a complete lame duck.....he certainly is no "commander in chief" IMO...Gen McCrystal and his staff had him pegged from the get go....now most of America see him for what he really is....just a community organizer and certainly not a leader....no matter how wonderful he talks.
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by
    Yes, it's the end of everything, serf.

Put it in Green then I will believe you Barzillia!

Care to comment on all those fake cell interceptors that are cropping up like fresh planted corn! I doubt it!

serf

http://io9.com/fake-cell-phone-towers-could-be-taking-control-of-your-1630378142
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840
    quote:Originally posted by gary wray
    Things will start to chance in Nov 2014 when POTUS loses the Senate and then in 2016 when the DEM LIb's lose the White House and we get the country back on the tracks. We just need some leaders with backbone who will keep us safe and show those folks who are presently pushing our community organizer around that he represents just a small part of America. Our guy is obviously not up to the task and actually now is a complete lame duck.....he certainly is no "commander in chief" IMO...Gen McCrystal and his staff had him pegged from the get go....now most of America see him for what he really is....just a community organizer and certainly not a leader....no matter how wonderful he talks.

It will require far more than the Repubs gaining control of the Senate, retaining control of the House and getting the oval office.

There are far to many employees within the government structure including the education system/health system, etc. with the same thought structure as the die hard libs and destroyers of America, include the lame stream media that crucified GWB but give a pass to obummer.

[}:)]

I would agree with these comments. Once the conservatives gain control it will be time to ferret out the LIB PROG's who are buried in the govt but it will be hard as many are covered and protected by unions and such but it can be done. I think the media is starting to turn on POTUS and beginning to see the end of the tunnel with his adm and his lame, donothing foreign policy. Even the DEM's in the Senate are fed up with him and his refusing to even talk to them about legislation....forget the REP Party. The tsunami will start in Nov and methinks it will be a lousy two remaining years for POTUS....hope so, anyway. Once we get the country back on rails from the failed "Hope and Change" lamebrain strategy, the sooner the "major global geo political reconfiguration" or whatever serf thinks is going to happen, won's happen. We are still the junkyarddog in the world, not matter what serf types![:)]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840

It will require far more than the Repubs gaining control of the Senate, retaining control of the House and getting the oval office.

There are far to many employees within the government structure including the education system/health system, etc. with the same thought structure as the die hard libs and destroyers of America, include the lame stream media that crucified GWB but give a pass to obummer.

[}:)]

I would agree with these comments. Once the conservatives gain control it will be time to ferret out the LIB PROG's who are buried in the govt but it will be hard as many are covered and protected by unions and such but it can be done. I think the media is starting to turn on POTUS and beginning to see the end of the tunnel with his adm and his lame, donothing foreign policy. Even the DEM's in the Senate are fed up with him and his refusing to even talk to them about legislation....forget the REP Party. The tsunami will start in Nov and methinks it will be a lousy two remaining years for POTUS....hope so, anyway. Once we get the country back on rails from the failed "Hope and Change" lamebrain strategy, the sooner the "major global geo political reconfiguration" or whatever serf thinks is going to happen, won's happen. We are still the junkyarddog in the world, not matter what serf types![:)]

Romney or Rick Perry can't turn back all the debt and the wholesaling of so called free trade and even if they could the Quantum demi-gods along with 3-d printing have another plan,it's The NWO.

There is going to be a Tsunami alright and it ain't going to be grocery shopping with firearms![:o)]

serf
    edited November -1
    The way to turn back the debt is to get the economy back running at full speed and get folks back to work. To do that we need a POTUS who can work with Congress to get us back in the black much like what Clinton did in the 1990's. The national debt can be paid down with a full economy, a reduction in bus taxes, a redo of the income tax, and things will start to perk up. We need someone in charge who knows how to run a gov't rather the door knocker community organizer in chief we have now....he is completely clueless on how to run anything other than a Senate office. It can be done as it has been done in the past by effective leaders.
  • DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The way to turn back the debt is to get the economy back running at full speed and get folks back to work. To do that we need a POTUS who can work with Congress to get us back in the black much like what Clinton did in the 1990's. The national debt can be paid down with a full economy, a reduction in bus taxes, a redo of the income tax, and things will start to perk up. We need someone in charge who knows how to run a gov't rather the door knocker community organizer in chief we have now....he is completely clueless on how to run anything other than a Senate office. It can be done as it has been done in the past by effective leaders.

First we stop sending money overseas whether it's government money or fronted by phony charities .....it's all coming out of our economy and must end. Second get every illegal out of the country and expel the rest of the immigrants as their visa's and work permits expire. Do those two things and we'll have more money to invest in America and jobs for our unemployed.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    quote:Originally posted by serf
    quote:Originally posted by
    Yes, it's the end of everything, serf.

Put it in Green then I will believe you Barzillia!

Care to comment on all those fake cell interceptors that are cropping up like fresh planted corn! I doubt it!

serf

http://io9.com/fake-cell-phone-towers-could-be-taking-control-of-your-1630378142

I don't have a cell phone, serf.

I don't know what they are, and neither do do.

And neither does anyone in the link you cited.

But that does not mean they are nefarious.

But you are sure as heck gonna worry about it, whether it makes sense or not, and post such silliness here so others can worry too.

Nope, son, sorry, but we're full up on crazy around here.

Go try and sell it somewhere else.

I see you still have blinders on ! Keep pulling that wagon to the cliff! If you hear a thud,it's too late!

serf
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1

I hear you republicans say this every year, you've been saying it for decades. You never get any closer to the truth. Rank and file republicans are delusional.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Waco Waltz

I hear you republicans say this every year, you've been saying it for decades. You never get any closer to the truth. Rank and file republicans are delusional.

ww......I ain't a REP actually. But I think a new time is coming and relief is one the way, rather the fringe wants it or not. We have got to get this country back on the rails and it can be done as we are still, no matter what goes on in serf's head, the richest country, the most powerful country, and the most respected country in the world. There is only one "order" in the world and it is the US....but over the last six years the ship of state has been captained by a poorly trained community organizer who has shown almost no leadership skills...things will start to change in NOV and in two years there will be a big change...the majority in the country both on the right and the middle is fed up with this guy.
  • llama girlllama girl Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I want to put a new sticker on my protest truck but I don't think anyone in my area would understand it.
    McCarthy was right.
    Remember when they used to draft men and give them guns and uniforms and sent them around the world to kill commies? Now we have 1 in the WH. This proves how screwed we really are.
  • DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by llama girl
    I want to put a new sticker on my protest truck but I don't think anyone in my area would understand it.
    McCarthy was right.
    Remember when they used to draft men and give them guns and uniforms and sent them around the world to kill commies? Now we have 1 in the WH. This proves how screwed we really are.

And McCarthy is still being attacked for saving our country.