In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Maxine waters!

djh860djh860 Member Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭
edited April 2018 in Politics
http://nationalenquirer.com/2018/03/04/maxine-waters-trump-iq-racist/

Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters alleged Sunday that President Donald Trump is ?racist? because he questioned her IQ level.

WATCH:

Play Video
On Saturday night, President Trump addressed the annual Gridiron Club Dinner, an event that is known for its humor. Trump took jabs at his own administration and many of his rivals, and at one point joked that Rep. Waters should ?immediately take an IQ test.? (RELATED: (Mike Pence, Nancy Pelosi, Jared Kushner ? Nobody Was Spared From Trump?s Jokes Last Night)

Waters was afforded an opportunity to respond to the joke by Joy Ann Reid, host of MSNBC?s ?AM Joy.?

The California Democrat did not think the joke was funny and questioned Trump?s own mental agility before accusing him of racism.

?Well, you know, this president has been called stupid, he has been called ignorant, and even his secretary of state did not deny that he called him a moron,? Waters said. ?And so he has no credibility. He has been name calling, he?s been saying all kinds of things.?

?I certainly expected him to come out with some racist remarks about me,? she asserted. ?So he did exactly what I expected him do. And, by the way, I?m told he wasn?t funny at all.?

Comments