In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Illegals And The Ukraine

DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
edited September 2014 in Politics
Well, we can get embroiled in the Ukraine but that waste of body parts POTUS can't make a decision on immigration. [}:)]

Comments

• gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
    edited November -1
    How in the heck are we "....involved in the Ukraine?" The man can't make a significant decision to help those folks take back their Russian attacked country. Heck, he couldn't event bring himself to sanction Putin even more for his recent just open attack on eastern Ukraine. Putin is the new Hitler and we have Neville Chamberlain in the White House.....just darn sad...but times are a changin' come Nov 2014.
  • SGSG Member Posts: 7,548
    edited November -1
    So what do you want us to do Gary? Bomb Moscow? Start another Al Qeida to battle the evil Russians? Increase sanctions? This ain't North Korea you're dealing with.
  • DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Ukraine is no threat to the future of the U.S. but illegal immigrants pose a very real threat to our future. We're being sold out.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    as long as HE looks like HE is important....hopefully to anyone, anywhere, over anything in the world...ego gratification at our expensess
  • DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    as long as HE looks like HE is important....hopefully to anyone, anywhere, over anything in the world...ego gratification at our expensess

IMHO He's more of a it [}:)] than a he [:D]
  • llama girlllama girl Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sounds like a cult of personality to me.
  • gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by SG
    So what do you want us to do Gary? Bomb Moscow? Start another Al Qeida to battle the evil Russians? Increase sanctions? This ain't North Korea you're dealing with.

Well, since you ask....I would give them training to operate our tanks we are bringing back from Afghan....about 100 or so. And more training for say another 100 of our A10's which we don't want anymore....and both scare the pants off the Russians...and all the Hellfires and anti-tank missles they want....but our POTUS is fine with giving them MRE's and such. Who wants to "...bomb Moscow?" whihc is crazytalk but I like the sound of increasing sanctions....I see that the ruble has fallen 19% and is still falling so that is a good thing. I would keep all of Putin's billionare friends on the sanctions list and keep them out of the US and Europe...and I would work behind the scenes to help Ukraine get Crimea back....those ideas would be a good start IMO. The New Hitler needs to be stopped and backed up.