In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Have you seen this on TV?

llama girlllama girl Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2016 in Politics
Trump said the hildebeast would not get 5% of the vote if she was a he. He calls it the woman card. I saw one on TV and it is credit card size and pink. All it costs is a$1. I wonder if a lot of people got some and filed it with bullet holes and sent them back, would that be a hate crime or a threat. I won't get 1 because it would put money in her pocket. I'm just sayin'...................

Comments

• Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Can't find a photo of a "woman card",, recent anyway,,

Might pay a dollar if there an official card and helps fund ??? OK maybe I wouldn't pay a dollar.

Might cut / alter / and paste one.

WAIT: Found one

Woman_Card_Hillary.jpg
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    forgot.. sell off AMERICA a piece at a time for her profit
  • Options
    11b6r11b6r Member Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't have one of those.

But I do still have my membership card for the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy.

It's good for a 10% discount at the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Gift Shop and Cafeteria.

[:p]

Quote from Hillary to Matt Lauer:
    CLINTON: Well, I don't know if I've been that dramatic. That would sound like a good line from a movie. But I do believe that this is a battle.
    I mean, look at the very people who are involved in this. They have popped up in other settings.
    This is-the great story here for anybody willing to find it and write about it and explain it is this vast right-wing conspiracy that has been conspiring against my husband since the day he announced for president. A few journalists have kind of caught on to it and explained it. But it has not yet been fully revealed to the American public. And actually, you know, in a bizarre sort of way, this may do it.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    trumps needs to garner(somehow) the women vote so they don't all blindly vote for hilde
  • Options
    papernickerpapernicker Member Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yup, pick Jackie O for VP.