In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Well, the DNC Seems to be Going Smootthly

GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
edited July 2016 in Politics
The Bernie peasants are screaming "lock her up". This could be highly entertaining.

Comments

• kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by GuvamintCheese
    The Bernie peasants are screaming "lock her up". This could be highly entertaining.

Thanks man! I'm going to tune in...it's a bit slow here!!!!!!!![:D]
    What's next?
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If ONLY someone would use a crossbow.[:0]
  • 96harley96harley Member Posts: 3,992 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Believe it or not I had a democrat tell me it was Bush's fault. Seriously!??
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    wouldn't be fitting if chicken bernie sanders supporters all came out for trump
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    It's actually pretty sad that politics in America has devolved to such a state. Not that I disagree with their chant, but that the Dem candidate is so terrible. And that the media has seen to it that the worst of the worst is what is to be offered to the American people.[xx(]
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    It's actually pretty sad that politics in America has devolved to such a state. Not that I disagree with their chant, but that the Dem candidate is so terrible. And that the media has seen to it that the worst of the worst is what is to be offered to the American people.[xx(]
    Cheer up soldier. Trump will be in office soon! [:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    Cheer up soldier. Trump will be in office soon! [:D]
    It may actually be a good thing, IMO. With both republicans and dems against him, nothing may actually be accomplished and then we can move on to someone worth voting for in 4 years.
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • cranky2cranky2 Member Posts: 3,236 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    WE haven't had anyone worth voting for in the last 12. What makes you think they will find someone in the next 4.
  • jerrywh818jerrywh818 Member Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If Hillery wins your vote won't count in 4 years.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by cranky2
    WE haven't had anyone worth voting for in the last 12. What makes you think they will find someone in the next 4.
    Optimism, obviously.
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • Wild TurkeyWild Turkey Member Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Any bets on if this will be better than the '68 DNC?[:D]
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hope Philthy hits 110 degrees and the power tanks.
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    national news wont show anything. Good morning Amaricer with Matt Liar will praise the way things are going. Trump needs to pound that puss in the face live on TV.
  • Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Clinton gets busted with classified information on a private server.

"She's better than Trump"

Clinton gets caught cheating to beat Bernie in the primary.

"She's still better than Trump"

The dems should be ashamed of supporting her.
  • kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The powers that be will censor most any demonstrators, I'd think.
    What's next?
  • asphalt cowboyasphalt cowboy Member Posts: 8,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rack Ops

Those buzzard bleeners have no shame.
  • William81William81 Member Posts: 24,585 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bernie's children will ultimately vote for whoever they think will give them the most free stuff
  • GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    So far 1/2 hour in to convention and not one white person on the stage.
  • 84Bravo184Bravo1 Member Posts: 11,109
    edited November -1
    Oooooohh.......this is going to be quite entertaining. Every time Hillary's name is mentioned, the Bernie supporters go nuts & start chanting.
    I agree 110 degrees & a Power Outage, would be perfect. Fingers crossed.
  • mlincolnmlincoln Member Posts: 5,039 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There is nothing I like more than a perfectly planned party going haywire. And if it involves Hillary getting a tomato thrown at her, I'm buying tickets for the front row!
  • wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gov of Virginia just granted 200k felons voting rights for thier girl Hilary...

The fix is in anyway.
    "What is truth?'
  • Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So far 1/2 hour in to convention and not one white person on the stage.

You must be a glutton for punishment to watch that torture. I can't do it.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,458 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Kinda sounds like the choir here supporting Trump because, regardless of what he says or does, well, he's still better than Clinton.

We are getting what we deserve because we have sacrificed our governing principles to power and greed for too many years.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • hobo9650hobo9650 Member Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Always nice to see how the minds of Kilary supporters work on this forum.
  • cranky2cranky2 Member Posts: 3,236 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's got a long ways to go to beat 68 but we can always hope.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hobo9650
    Always nice to see how the minds of Kilary supporters work on this forum.
    [?]
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus
    Kinda sounds like the choir here supporting Trump because, regardless of what he says or does, well, he's still better than Clinton.

We are getting what we deserve because we have sacrificed our governing principles to power and greed for too many years.

First of all, I wholeheartedly agree that we put ourselves in this predicament.

Secondly, I haven't seen anything that Trump has done or said in this campaign that rivals Clinton.

Clinton cheated Bernie everyone can see it.

Whatever you want to say about Trump. He won the primary fairly...not only fairly, but with the GOP machine doing everything they could to stop him. I've seen some people on here that have vowed to "send a message to the GOP" by voting for someone else.

Folks, you aren't sending a message to anyone. The GOP got pulled onto the Trump Train kicking and screaming.

The best thing about Trump is the same as the best thing about Bernie. They are both votes against the machines of both parties. Not surprisingly, the GOP isn't nearly as adept at crowd control as the Dems.
    edited November -1
    Hell, just look at today....DWS resigns in disgrace from the DNC after helping to rig a primary election.

Every presidential candidate can think of would have ran as far away from her as possible.

Clinton just gave her a job. A very prestigious one. The day after she announces her resignation. And she is going to dare anyone to say anything about it.

Think about that. The newest member of the Clinton Presidential Campaign is a woman who ONE DAY AGO was forced out of her previous job because she tampered with an election.

"Crooked Hillary" doesn't even begin to describe her behavior. And the Dems just lap it up.
  • Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,700 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ....DWS resigns in disgrace from the DNC after helping to rig a primary election.Crap, Debbie is DancesWithSheep [?] [:0] [:D]

Sorry, couldn't help myself! [:o)][:I]

If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!

• Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hell, just look at today....DWS resigns in disgrace from the DNC after helping to rig a primary election.

Every presidential candidate can think of would have ran as far away from her as possible.

Think about that. The newest member of the Clinton Presidential Campaign is a woman who ONE DAY AGO was forced out of her previous job because she tampered with an election.

Clinton just gave her a job. A very prestigious one. The day after she announces her resignation. And she is going to dare anyone to say anything about it.

"Crooked Hillary" doesn't even begin to describe her behavior. And the Dems just lap it up.

You got that right,....simply amazing is the arrogance.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,700 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Think about that. The newest member of the Clinton Presidential Campaign is a woman who ONE DAY AGO was forced out of her previous job because she tampered with an election.As I posted on that thread.quote:Originally posted by Old-Colts
    She was doing the clinton's dirty work behind the scenes. She may be out, but they'll take care of her.

If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!

• NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,565 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wpageabc
    Gov of Virginia just granted 200k felons voting rights for thier girl Hilary...

The fix is in anyway.

VA Supreme Court overturned that last week. Said he didn't have the power to do such a thing.
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,458 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus

First of all, I wholeheartedly agree that we put ourselves in this predicament.

Secondly, I haven't seen anything that Trump has done or said in this campaign that rivals Clinton.

Clinton cheated Bernie everyone can see it.

Whatever you want to say about Trump. He won the primary fairly...not only fairly, but with the GOP machine doing everything they could to stop him. I've seen some people on here that have vowed to "send a message to the GOP" by voting for someone else.

Folks, you aren't sending a message to anyone. The GOP got pulled onto the Trump Train kicking and screaming.

The best thing about Trump is the same as the best thing about Bernie. They are both votes against the machines of both parties. Not surprisingly, the GOP isn't nearly as adept at crowd control as the Dems.

While I would agree that Trump is probably better than Clinton, that is a very low bar by which to judge, and is no reason to support him.

Trump is better than Charlie Manson, but that too is no reason to vote for him.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • jerrywh818jerrywh818 Member Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hillery took millions of dollars from the Saudis. Guess why. She plans on strict limitations on domestic oil production in the name of Global warming. That will thrill Bernie and force us to buy oil from the Saudis at a inflated price. Hillery made money the Saudis make money and the enviro's will be happy. Also the Russians who gave her millions also will make out great because of the rise in oil prices. Everybody wins but us. The Democrat voters are to dumb to figure it out and if they ever do they will be unarmed. Us also by the way. When the price at the pump goes up she will blame it on big oil.
    SO Bernie says Hillery must be the next president. Can't you see? It's to save the planet. Trump wants full energy production here NOW.
    That will bring on the reverse. Not to worry the planet has been many times hotter before. People will move north. What's the difference between 100? and 101?.