In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Debbie Douchewad found a new job

Franz?Franz? Member Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2016 in Politics
She has been hired by Clinton to be her surrogate in the campaign.

Bill Clinton's woof said she will NEED Debbie to help her in Convictgress when she becomes President.

Comments

• Spider7115Spider7115 Member, Moderator Posts: 29,714 ******
    edited November -1
    It's a matter of physics that political dung sticks together. [xx(]
  • 84Bravo184Bravo1 Member Posts: 11,109
    edited November -1
    Just goes to show how utterly Tone Deaf, and out of touch with reality, the Hillary Camp is. Like THAT move is not going piss off the Bernie crowd. Not a smart move. I Love it.
  • M1A762M1A762 Member Posts: 3,426
    edited November -1
    The skank is slick willy's new cigar holder![:D][:D][:D]
  • Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 84Bravo1
    Just goes to show how utterly Tone Deaf, and out of touch with reality, the Hillary Camp is. Like THAT move is not going piss off the Bernie crowd. Not a smart move. I Love it.

Arrogance is an interesting thing to see on display. The media is trying to downplay this email mess, but if the BernBots will boo Bernie when he says they must vote for Hillary, what do you suppose they will do when the Hildabeast takes the stage?
  • TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Booooo her off stage would be a great start
  • JunkballerJunkballer Member Posts: 9,147 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    She's now in line for Crooked Hillarys White House Chief of Staff...........I hope she stays in line forever & ever [V]...* !

"Never do wrong to make a friend----or to keep one".....Robert E. Lee

• skicatskicat Member Posts: 14,431
    edited November -1
    Thought maybe someone had found some vulture eggs for her to sit on.
  • Franz?Franz? Member Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by skicat
    Thought maybe someone had found some vulture eggs for her to sit on.

That is disrespectful to vultures.

Vultures work for their vittles, and are well known for their ability to detect gas line leaks.

What has the * ever done for mankind?
  • cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,401 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I thought a few months ago that the dems couldn't possibly screw up this election , and here we are. Then again I thought the Rebs couldn't possibly screw up the 2012 election. No wonder that I do gamble a lot in Vegas. This is turning out to be quite an election. My regret it's about my country!
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,183 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It is just like the day, 2 weeks ago, when the big announcement came out that the FBI director would give his findings on the Hillary email caper.
    The day before, it was announced that Obama would fly Hillary around on his private plane, just hours after the FBI guy's speech, and appear with Obama at a rally.

The fix was in! They knew that the FBI director would give her a pass, and this was the way of telling the public to screw off!
    What arrogance!

Same thing with Debbie Two Names, she is fired one day and hired immediately by the Harridan in Chief. A big FU to the public.
    What arrogance.

God help my country if that hag is elected.
  • cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,401 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Certainly agree, allen. Hang in there folks.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • woodhogwoodhog Member Posts: 13,115 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    wonder why she doesn't do something she is more qualified for? Like licking the bugs off truck windshields, in Amarillo or Bakersfield.