In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• Options
    discusdaddiscusdad Member Posts: 11,418 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    did you read all of the conversations of that "fbi insider"....a lot of what was said is certainly plausible, UNTIL it went on the Jewish tangent. when this "fbi insider" says the HOLOCAUST was a lie, then that destroys everything in my opinion.
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by discusdad
    did you read all of the conversations of that "fbi insider"....a lot of what was said is certainly plausible, UNTIL it went on the Jewish tangent. when this "fbi insider" says the HOLOCAUST was a lie, then that destroys everything in my opinion.
    I agree....Hating Jews is no better than hating blacks or Indians...[:(]
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,781 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Who trusts the FBI anymore?
    Surprisingly, in a mere 8 years they have been corrupted by partisan implants.
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Look up the phrase: "The Holocaust is a lie, but the death toll was still massive nonetheless." Over 300 instances where EXACTLY those were used.

Strange but look at the website names carrying those words.

http://tinyurl.com/jfupcht

Remember a line from Eisenhower when he first saw a Holocaust bodies and starving victims.

At the end of World War II, General Eisenhower made a decision to personally visit as many Nazi concentration camps as he could. His reason? He wanted to document the camps and their appalling conditions.

Anticipating a time when Nazi atrocities might be denied, General Eisenhower also ordered the filming and photographing of camps as they were liberated. Members of the U.S. Army Signal Corps recorded approximately 80,000 feet of moving film, together with still photographs.

https://www.awesomestories.com/asset/view/EISENHOWER-S-PROOF-Holocaust-Evidence

Telling the same lie, over and over, until it becomes TRUTH, won't work in this case.