In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

The White House

Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
edited August 2016 in Politics
Apparently, Moochelle the wide is unhappy to have been living in a house built by slaves. It seems the simplest solution to that problem was overlooked for 8 years.[:I]
Some will die in hot pursuit
And fiery auto crashes
While sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life
And drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche
Coming down the mountain

Comments

• TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Under her husband more poor have went back to the plantations while illegals and refugees go to the top in my opinion
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Requirement of being a Democratic Voter: Question nothing, Believe all you hear from the party, hold out your hand goodies are coming.

Democrats say "need more education" but for who,, not their constituents because the voters would rapidly become aware they are being pumped full of B.S.

http://toprightnews.com/michelle-obama-complains-of-living-in-white-house-built-by-slaves-but-theres-one-huge-problem/

If anything, Moosehell wakes up every morning thinking I want coffee and why isn't it here.

Possibly 8 more years of the same crap only different people.
    pukebig.gif
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by droptop
    Requirement of being a Democratic Voter: Question nothing, Believe all you hear from the party, hold out your hand goodies are coming.

Democrats say "need more education" but for who,, not their constituents because the voters would rapidly become aware they are being pumped full of B.S.

http://toprightnews.com/michelle-obama-complains-of-living-in-white-house-built-by-slaves-but-theres-one-huge-problem/

If anything, Moosehell wakes up every morning thinking I want coffee and why isn't it here.

Possibly 8 more years of the same crap only different people.
    pukebig.gif

Some slave labor was used. It's wholly unsurprising. If Moochelle the wide had such a problem with that, it seems a simple thing to just leave. Perhaps that is the reason for so many vacations?
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wonder why no one stood up and called her out on it?

Her husband and the current POStus candidate can look at an entrepreneur and them him 'you did not build that', but then state that slave built the White House.

Slaves were hired out by their masters to assist, to be sure, but most articles on the subject seem to suggest that the bulk of the masonry work was done by whitish folks.

Come to think of it, I wonder how many of these were indentured servants, sold by their parents to learn a trade...
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is typical of the way our society operates on a day to day basis where people with a voice have all of the say. These scum have no intention of treating everyone equally, most especially certain poor folks...the masses of same, will continue to suck hind teat as has been the case, despite their meaningless lip service that curries favor among the ignorant.
    What's next?
    edited November -1
    If Moochelle the Wide has such a problem with it, my first question is "when did Moochelle the Wide first learn of it"? If it was recently, perhaps Moochelle the Wide has a legitimate complaint. But that would paint Moochelle the Wide in a pretty dim light. As a side note, Moochelle the Wide is best viewed in a dim light. But I digress. If Moochelle the Wide has known about it for some time, it would seem disingenuous to live there, would it not? I suppose that expecting some modicum of genuineness is too much to expect from that one and its ilk.
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • WMClarkWMClark Member Posts: 821
    edited November -1
    Couldn't have bothered her too much, she's lived there for seven and a half years.
  • dunbarboyzdunbarboyz Member Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump will give the place a facelift.
  • wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Obama says " You did not build that" Moochelle says " Slaves built that"...

I know who built my house and it wasn't US taxpayers. It was US taxpayers that built the whitehouse.
    "What is truth?'
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump Will Stretch It![:o)]
  • dakotashooter2dakotashooter2 Member Posts: 6,186
    edited November -1
    They have probably been haunting her at night telling her to GTFO.....
  • dfletcherdfletcher Member Posts: 8,162 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The White House was pretty much rebuilt around 1950 - completely gutted and only the original outer walls left intact. So unless she considers 1950 America workers to be slaves I'd say she's off a bit. Or, she has a pretty low standard of how much of the original White House remains making it a home "built by slaves" - obviously exaggerating because it suits her purpose.
  • Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,700 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trailer for sale or rent, rooms to let, fifty cents.
    No phone, no pool, no pets, I ain't got no cigarettes
    Ah, but, two hours of pushin' broom
    Buys an eight by twelve four-bit room
    I'm a man of means by no means, king of the road.

If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!

edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dfletcher
    The White House was pretty much rebuilt around 1950 - completely gutted and only the original outer walls left intact. So unless she considers 1950 America workers to be slaves I'd say she's off a bit. Or, she has a pretty low standard of how much of the original White House remains making it a home "built by slaves" - obviously exaggerating because it suits her purpose.
    Are you suggesting Moochelle the Wide used an untruth to engender support?
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    she could work some of that off if she actually went out the the WHITE HOUSE GARDEN.........go hoe the horses--t....
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    Did you not listen to her speech ?

That is taking her words entirely out of context.

I don't suggest that she is pleased that slavery existed, but her message was that a black person is now the occupant, and not the slave forced to build it.
    I sure enough did. And the characterization is accurate enough. The Wide one is not at all happy to be living in a house built by slaves. If you gathered otherwise, you weren't paying attention.
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    Did you not listen to her speech ?

That is taking her words entirely out of context.

I don't suggest that she is pleased that slavery existed, but her message was that a black person is now the occupant, and not the slave forced to build it.
    I sure enough did. And the characterization is accurate enough. The Wide one is not at all happy to be living in a house built by slaves. If you gathered otherwise, you weren't paying attention.

The issue is not me, but taking her words out of context.
    Well, feel free to stop any time. No one is forcing you.
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • o b juano b juan Member Posts: 1,941 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    why dont you 2 have a duel 1850's style[}:)]
    edited November -1

From the transcript...

"Leaders like Tim Kaine.

.who show our kids what decency and devotion look like.
    Leaders like Hillary Clinton who has the guts and the grace to keep coming back and putting those cracks in that highest and hardest glass ceiling until she finally breaks through, lifting all of us along with her.

That is the story of this country, the story that has brought me to this stage tonight, the story of generations of people who felt the lash of bondage, the shame of servitude, the sting of segregation, but who kept on striving and hoping and doing what needed to be done so that today I wake up every morning in a house that was built by slaves.

And I watch my daughters, two beautiful, intelligent, black young women playing with their dogs on the White House lawn.

And because of Hillary Clinton, my daughters and all our sons and daughters now take for granted that a woman can be president of the United States. "
    If you some how think she's giggling with glee that the house was built by slaves (forgetting the fact, of course, that it wasn't really), you'd buy a bridge. How many have you put bids on anyway?
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
    edited November -1
    O'Reilly played the fool, too.

Never a shortage.
    Brooklyn? Golden Gate?
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dfletcher

It was also rebuilt after the British burned it in the War of 1812.
  • jerrywh818jerrywh818 Member Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My bet is those slaves then were better off than a lot of the blacks are now. Jefferson treated his slaves pretty well as did a lot of others. Now they are killing each other in the streets. That wasn't going on back then. Before the War of Northern Aggression my great great grand parents had a slave and they moved from Kentucky to Illinois so as not to be in the south when the war broke out. They told the Slave, who was a female house slave, That she could go free. The Slave protested and did not want to go free. She refused to go and begged to stay. I do not know what the result was. Because the man of the family was killed at Antietam.
  • montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 57,893 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    Apparently, Moochelle the wide is unhappy to have been living in a house built by slaves. It seems the simplest solution to that problem was overlooked for 8 years.[:I]

yeah,took this long to realize that. Tell her to go ahead and tear it down,President Trump is going to put up a high rise anyway,,
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If moochelle and her BLM terrorists keep up their crapolla they'll most likely be picking cotton again. EVERY Police force is now against these lying criminal POS infesting the government. May the military do the same.
  • Missouri Mule K30Missouri Mule K30 Member Posts: 2,092 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well to tell the truth it is the most expensive section eight housing in the country. Now it will take two years to rehab the place.
    Should have been evicted eight years ago when they found out he was born in Nigeria.
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Missouri Mule K30
    Well to tell the truth it is the most expensive section eight housing in the country. Now it will take two years to rehab the place.
    Should have been evicted eight years ago when they found out he was born in Nigeria.
    Pardon sir....I think it was Kenya?????[:o)]
  • jerrywh818jerrywh818 Member Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The main object of Michelle's speech was to help maintain the black population's devotion to the Democrat party. The Democrat party cannot win a national election without racism. They have the majority of the black race convinced that the Democrat party is the party of Emancipation and the author of the civil rights amendment. The opposite is true but uneducated people don't know the difference. Even the school system is complicit. If charter schools are permitted to take over or school choice is allowed this scam will end.
    The Democrat party are the true racists in all this because they are
    keeping the blacks under dependency as much as they can. One only has to look anyplace where the democrat party has ruled for years to see the results of this scam. Detroit, Chicago etc. etc. It is sad when you see some of the great members of the black race like Charles Payne and Justice Thomas, Dr. Carson etc that never fell for this pack of lies.
  • Missouri Mule K30Missouri Mule K30 Member Posts: 2,092 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie
    quote:Originally posted by Missouri Mule K30
    Pardon sir....I think it was Kenya?????[:o)]

I kind of thought about taking a poll on where the procreation might have taken place. And the supposed birth place where the "birth certificate" had been scribed in stone.[:D]