In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Home Depot CoFounder Bernie Marcus says it would

droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
edited November 2016 in Politics
be IMPOSSIBLE TO START HOME DEPOT TODAY

Impossible, no way, especially under Dodd Frank. Interesting to hear Marcus tell the numbers of employees and how many MILLIONARES they made.

Obama make how many,, Millionaires,, OK,, just how many WORKING PEOPLE,, not cronies and government leeches.

Did Obama spend TRILLIONS to breath life into businesses being strangled by regulations / rules? YES, failure was builtin and so it will be with Cliton. Trust me :>) Obummer wanted it to work and it didn't.

Cliton and most of her advisors don't know SQUAT about business.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGLf1e-46SQ

At one point Marcus says (4:44), I don't know what you're smoking Elizabeth (pocahontas) but you should give it up.
lolol.gif

Comments

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by droptop
    be IMPOSSIBLE TO START HOME DEPOT TODAY

Impossible, no way, especially under Dodd Frank. Interesting to hear Marcus tell the numbers of employees and how many MILLIONARES they made.

Obama make how many,, Millionaires,, OK,, just how many WORKING PEOPLE,, not cronies and government leeches.

Did Obama spend TRILLIONS to breath life into businesses being strangled by regulations / rules? YES, failure was builtin and so it will be with Cliton. Trust me :>) Obummer wanted it to work and it didn't.

Cliton and most of her advisors don't know SQUAT about business.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGLf1e-46SQ

At one point Marcus says (4:44), I don't know what you're smoking Elizabeth (pocahontas) but you should give it up.
    lolol.gif

They are driving American in to the ground so The Illuminati can forge a NWO for the world! Free trade agreements with Tax havens for the rich! The new deal is coming soon!

serf