In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Knock on my door at 4 AM.

Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
edited December 2015 in Politics
Sunday Morning 4 am I get a knock at the door. I go to the door and flip the light on, I looked out the window NO ONE there. I turn the light off and walk away. Another knock! As if someone was trying to deceive me as if they hid from my view. I say F that and go to my room and get my 1911 and go back to the door. This time there is a guy there saying call the police. I tell him to step back from the door and he does. I open it and he says someone is following him. SO I call the police but inform him I have a gun. He says if you have a gun don't call the police we don't need them. I say too late man. He wants to leave and when I showed him my gun he showed me the mace he had then I looked away talking to dispatch then I looked back at the man's hands and he's now flashing me a huge bag of what I assume was about a pound or Pot, weed, dooby. He seemed to not want any contact with the police and left while at the same time seemed to be freaked out about what might be waiting for him. Not sure if I got cased or if he really needed help. So 911 wanted to know about this man. I answered their questions, and added I only called them because the man asked me too. I was not worried about him that much but it was a strange calling at 4 AM.

I did not mention the weed to 911 last thing I need is to be a target of druggies because their pot got impounded.

Comments

• nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why do you feel the need to share that with the world ?? If you ever did cap that guy or his followers, you would never be able to bury them without anyone ever finding out !! Secrets are key....buddy. Try to remember that in the future. It might save your life someday. Facebooking type websites are a cancer to society !
    Abort Cuomo
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Maybe you will get real lucky and the next druggie you let walk without telling the 911 dispatcher the truth will give your grand children some nice fresh heroin to try.....
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nyforester
    Why do you feel the need to share that with the world ?? If you ever did cap that guy or his followers, you would never be able to bury them without anyone ever finding out !! Secrets are key....buddy. Try to remember that in the future. It might save your life someday. Facebooking type websites are a cancer to society !

LOL I'd never cap anyone and not call the police afterward.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    Maybe you will get real lucky and the next druggie you let walk without telling the 911 dispatcher the truth will give your grand children some nice fresh heroin to try.....

Well there is the flip side. I don't want to be the reason someone's mule gets his product impounded. The mule can go to jail but problems can still come around your place.

I can't be home 24/7and my wife is here all night while I am at work.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Waco Waltz

Well there is the flip side. I don't want to be the reason someone's mule gets his product impounded. The mule can go to jail but problems can still come around your place.

I accept your decision to remain part of the problem and not part of the solution; it is still a free country except for chemtrails, FEMA prisons, NSA spying and fluoride in your water.
  • Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There was 2 naked women that were screaming and banging on my door at 2:00 AM in the morning a while back. I finally had to get up and let them out.
    edited November -1

I accept your decision to remain part of the problem and not part of the solution; it is still a free country except for chemtrails, FEMA prisons, NSA spying and fluoride in your water.

There is no problems with the drugs only the break ins that happen to fund the drugs because the drug war has made it so profitable. If he was thinking about a home invasion I think he is going to look for a softer target. What he sniff's or sells or buys is not my worry.
    edited November -1
    Ad just an hour ago.....

Well two weekends later and I am hearing funny stuff outside my window. I was hearing what sounded like wind so I looked out the front door. There was no wind, I turned my video I was watching off and heard a tap on the window and as if someone ran their fingers over the air conditioner's grill. I turned off all the lights and got some clothes on and grabbed my flashlight and another tool I won't mention and did a security check on my lot and then the whole court. Nothing but if there was something they had plenty of time to get out of the area. The cats were freaked out so I was not imaging things. About 15 minutes ago another noise. Went out again nothing. Getting an un easy feeling about the weird noises. Someone better be carful if they are messing with me.
  • NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,566 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ad just an hour ago.....

Well two weekends later and I am hearing funny stuff outside my window. I was hearing what sounded like wind so I looked out the front door. There was no wind, I turned my video I was watching off and heard a tap on the window and as if someone ran their fingers over the air conditioner's grill. I turned off all the lights and got some clothes on and grabbed my flashlight and another tool I won't mention and did a security check on my lot and then the whole court. Nothing but if there was something they had plenty of time to get out of the area. The cats were freaked out so I was not imaging things. About 15 minutes ago another noise. Went out again nothing. Getting an un easy feeling about the weird noises. Someone better be carful if they are messing with me.

So call the police and get it on record that you've got some weird stuff going on. If they have a record of strange goings on around your place and then you do, God forbid, wind up taking out an intruder it will look better for you. If that crap were happening at my house you can bet yer last dime the cops would know about it.
    edited November -1
    Ad just an hour ago.....

Have you asked your doctor to adjust your meds?
  • riflemikeriflemike Member Posts: 10,599
    edited November -1
    Ad just an hour ago.....

you have watch cats[?] alrighty then[:D]
  • DerBarbarianDerBarbarian Member Posts: 289 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ad just an hour ago.....

hahahahaha..
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Waco now has a "Booger" in his backyard......scared the cats...[:o)]
  • Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Waco, next time you might want to remember to wear a... [:D]

Tin-Foil-Hats_zpsc1infeok.jpg
  • Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by NeoBlackdog
    Ad just an hour ago.....

So call the police and get it on record that you've got some weird stuff going on. If they have a record of strange goings on around your place and then you do, God forbid, wind up taking out an intruder it will look better for you. If that crap were happening at my house you can bet yer last dime the cops would know about it.

Uhhh, if that crap was happening at your house, the cops are pretty sure to know about it.

At least one of them. [;)]
  • NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,566 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Dads3040
    quote:Originally posted by NeoBlackdog
    Ad just an hour ago.....

Uhhh, if that crap was happening at your house, the cops are pretty sure to know about it.

At least one of them. [;)]

This is true, but it would be poor form not to let the others in on the action. Of course, around here it would more than likely be a matter of tagging, bagging, and clean up. [;)]
    edited November -1
    Ad just an hour ago.....

Unlike most of you on here I am not on any meds.
    edited November -1
    I am not sure it was a person the second time. When I can confirm I will let the police know.
  • sandwarriorsandwarrior Member Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Unfortunately Waco, by answering the door the first time, you became their "friend". As their new "friend" they will attempt to walk all over you.

Please allow me to relate my own story with these jerks. In 1997 in Spencer IA, there was a kid who got picked up by the cops with $1500 worth of drugs/drug money (not sure which). The local DA wants to make a name for himself so he threatens to throw the book at this kid if he doesn't inform for him. But they kept the $1500 The kid was getting his pot from the Mexican Cartel. Needless to say the MC was not happy with the kid for not having the $1500. They kidnapped him from Spencer IA (lots of Mexicans work at the IBP plant near there), hauled him to Jackson, MN, tortured and killed him.

Problem is they took him from Spencer in front of my wife and kids. Now we're "witnesses". Which means we went from "not enemy/friend" to "liability" in their eyes. It was a good thing my wife left that day to go back to the home we kept in Helena, MT where she was finishing college. They didn't know where she was. But, they did know where I was and they made no bones about threatening me.

One day they came driving around. I called the guy in the back a chingasso and he responded by waiving a pistol. I responded by pointing my rifle at them. I came that close to pulling the trigger. I had a plan to kill them all. But, I thought about that crappy little DA. How this would work against me. All he wanted was numbers so his political career could go higher.

I spoke to my boss and I was able to get re-assigned to another city and work temporary duty there for a couple months. Fortunately, the FBI stepped in and caught those responsible. When we had to testify against some of them a year later, I could not believe that there was zero protection for me. I had to walk my wife and kids into the Souix City Federal Courthouse in front of them.

The kid's name was Sky Erickson, The killer was Luis Lua (and gang), and the man who sent him was named Castillo. He fled to Mexico but was extradited ten years later.

Don't be fooled into thinking they won't turn on you in a flash for anything. You need to make them understand it is not a game and they need to remain away from you.
  • o b juano b juan Member Posts: 1,941 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    WAko you hve more drama in your lif than all 3 of my ex wives and several sergents I knew in then army
  • DirtyDawgDirtyDawg Member Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Never open a door to someone at 4:00 am....let alone go to look out the peephole without a weapon. He could have pepper sprayed you while you looked away, and,finished the job before you could aim and fire.

Now, they're circling your house, waiting for you to drop your guard again. Or, clean you out when you aren't home.

Just my opinions.
    edited November -1
    Ad just an hour ago.....

Unlike most of you on here I am not on any meds.

That explains a LOT!
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ..you open a door at 4 am, and didn't know the person?....no wonder your banunated.. from the The Big Forum![:o)]
    edited November -1
    Been quiet around here maybe you folks are the ones who are paranoid?