In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Obama In California Wasting Tax Dollars

DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
edited May 2014 in Politics
I can't think of a worse way for Bozo to spend our tax dollars than to go to a Shoah fund raiser. A song comes to mind....There's no business like Shoah business. There's no business I know....tadadadadada.
I think that every school in the country should be supplied with copies of " The Holocaust Industry " by Finkelstein. Making it mandatory reading would give our youth a taste of the truth instead of the B.S.that they are being taught about that subject.
The book is so honest and exposes so much of the greed and money grubbing that is associated with the exploitation of the genocide which took place that it's banned from publication in France because it might cause adverse reactions against Jews. One of those things where the truth hurts I guess.

Comments

• DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840

Bozo has been a waste of tax dollars since elected.

[}:)]

This recent act of his bothers me to no end. Nothing but a way for people to make money off of the suffering of others and he's helping them do it.