In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

POTUS and ISIL

gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
edited September 2014 in Politics
Our fearless leader says it will take three years at least to defeat ISIL. Heck, it only took a little over four years to defeat Hitler, Mussolini and Tojo! What is wrong with our community organizer? Where is IKE when you need him? Can this guy just get out of the way and let our guys do what they do?

Comments

• DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gary wray
    Our fearless leader says it will take three years at least to defeat ISIL. Heck, it only took a little over four years to defeat Hitler, Mussolini and Tojo! What is wrong with our community organizer? Where is IKE when you need him? Can this guy just get out of the way and let our guys do what they do?

The longer it drags on.....the more profits the military industrial complex will make.
  • gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
    edited November -1
    I will be teaching a U class this evening so I will miss our Community Organizer In Chief's message tonight about ISIL. Hopefully he will see the light and start the process to kill everyone of these guys who want to kill us. Hopefully he will take it seriously and actually do something significant to wipe them out. It can be done if he has the will.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840
    Consistent persistence will be required to defeat the radical muslimes.

And yes, it will take decades because they have been trying to take over the world with their sick mental illness ideals for centuries.

The ONLY way to win a war is to destroy the enemies will to fight.

We didn't have a problem with Muslims or the Arab World until Truman was bribed and frightened into supporting the creation of Israel. The solution to the problem that we face is simple....Correct Truman's mistake. we should withdraw all support for Israel and expose the activities of the Jews and their organizations in this country. I can guarantee you that the people of this country would rise up and run them out if they were told the truth instead of Jew fabricated lies and B.S.
  • gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DaveJ

And yes, it will take decades because they have been trying to take over the world with their sick mental illness ideals for centuries.

We didn't have a problem with Muslims or the Arab World until Truman was bribed and frightened into supporting the creation of Israel. The solution to the problem that we face is simple....Correct Truman's mistake. we should withdraw all support for Israel and expose the activities of the Jews and their organizations in this country. I can guarantee you that the people of this country would rise up and run them out if they were told the truth instead of Jew fabricated lies and B.S.

How you figure this ISIL situation is HST's fault is beyond me....unless you are just plain blinded by your anti-Jewish hate. And one can call HST a lot, but "..frightened..." ain't one of them.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gary wray

How you figure this ISIL situation is HST's fault is beyond me....unless you are just plain blinded by your anti-Jewish hate. And one can call HST a lot, but "..frightened..." ain't one of them.

When he received death threats and toxic materials in his mail ( sounds familiar ...doesn't it )the bribes began to look a bit more attractive.
  • eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    get the tin foil hats out,the israelies are not holding the arabs down, their own arab brothers are and they don,t give a rats * about them or they would take care of them. they are just cannon fodder to keep the anti jewish hate going on. go live in the middle east and you will soon see who,s who. we just need for the potus to grow a set of basketballs to take care of isis. according to T.S. uncle albert,one of the i don,t give a crap.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by eastbank
    get the tin foil hats out,the israelies are not holding the arabs down, their own arab brothers are and they don,t give a rats * about them or they would take care of them. they are just cannon fodder to keep the anti jewish hate going on. go live in the middle east and you will soon see who,s who. we just need for the potus to grow a set of basketballs to take care of isis. according to T.S. uncle albert,one of the i don,t give a crap.

A point to remember .....at least 10% of the victims of Jewish aggression were/are Christians. A person only needs to be a non Jew in Israeli controlled land to be stripped of his/her rights and property. As far as hating the Jews.....Nahhh............Loathing, distrusting and viewing with contempt.......Yeahhh......all of which they've earned by their past and present behavior.[^]
    edited November -1

Have you noticed that 43 Israeli reservists from elite units protested and refused to serve due to the treatment of the Palestinians by the Israeli's ? They were arrested and placed on trial for their beliefs.
    edited November -1
    when you sign up or are called you take a oath,if you can,t live up to it then you take what comes with refusing to obey a order. much more than 10 percent of the christians in the arab countries are being abused, in some places 100 percent are expelled,property taken and out right killed. so how does israel stack up against the rest of the middle east arab countries,i would say a 3 out of 10, with 10 being the worst. as you have see the ones causing the trouble in gaza(rockets and killing in israel) don,t suffer like the palli,s with their homes being destroyed and killed from return fire by the israelies, if you fire and hide where civilians live they will be killed and thats what hamas wants so the press and you can cry and wring your hands about the bad israelies. according to T.S. uncle albert,one of the i don,t give a crap crowd.
    edited November -1
    when you sign up or are called you take a oath,if you can,t live up to it then you take what comes with refusing to obey a order. much more than 10 percent of the christians in the arab countries are being abused, in some places 100 percent are expelled,property taken and out right killed. so how does israel stack up against the rest of the middle east arab countries,i would say a 3 out of 10, with 10 being the worst. as you have see the ones causing the trouble in gaza(rockets and killing in israel) don,t suffer like the palli,s with their homes being destroyed and killed from return fire by the israelies, if you fire and hide where civilians live they will be killed and thats what hamas wants so the press and you can cry and wring your hands about the bad israelies. according to T.S. uncle albert,one of the i don,t give a crap crowd.

Here is a little history for you. After the Second World War, there were many thousands of Jews living in Syria. Those Jews lived in peace with their Arab and Christian neighbors. In a attempt to force them into immigrating to Israel, the Irgun initiated a campaign of terror bombings and arson. A case of Jews killing and ruining Jews to help that fly blown sewer Israel. Kind of reminds me of the 911 attacks. A lot of Jews died in the attacks that the Mossad was involved in. Some Jews received phone calls that warned them not to go to work in the towers on 911. Other Jews were sacrificed without hesitation.
    edited November -1
    its time for a larger tin foil hat, as one your wearing is to small for your head i think. according to T.S. uncle albert,one of the i don,t give a crap crowd.
    edited November -1
    its time for a larger tin foil hat, as one your wearing is to small for your head i think. according to T.S. uncle albert,one of the i don,t give a crap crowd.

Try doing some research..........you'll find out that your religious leaders and so called scholars have been lying to you since day one.
  • Night StalkerNight Stalker Member Posts: 11,967
    edited November -1

Hitler? Is that you?

Exactly what "truth" do you speak of?

NS
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Night Stalker

Hitler? Is that you?

Exactly what "truth" do you speak of?

NS

More tired you're a Nazi Jew whining and paranoia.
    The sad part of what's going on is the fact that Jews in America are being used and sacrificed ( look at how many died on 911 ) just like the rest of us. They are allowing themselves to be duped and driven like cattle by their leaders and they don't have the brains to see it or the guts to do anything about it.
    If you want truth........look up Jewish spies in the U.S. , Jewish terrorist activity in the U.S., Jewish involvement in 911, Jewish involvement in the murder of JFK, Jewish involvement in the RFK murder, Jewish involvement in the William McKinley murder, Jewish attack on the U.S.S. Liberty, April Glaspe telling Sadam that we would not react to his seizure of Kuwait, and the Lavon Affair.
    edited November -1

Using your reasoning ~ should everyone also distrust all Germans because of Hitler?

[?]

Not everyone. The 43 brave Israeli reservists who recently refused to serve against the Palestinian and Christian citizens of Palestine are a example of Jews with courage.
    AS TO BLAMING EVERYONE. The Jews do however still view all Germans as a form of Nazi or a new Hitler. The German people were held responsible for the acts of the Nazi activists after WW2. Many Germans were not supporters of Hitler or the Nazi party. During the war the money hungry Jews in our government arranged to close or take over any business owned by a German citizen ( German Jews excluded ) whether they were Nazi's or not. The whole of North and South America were searched for business's to steal. The German owned business's were bought for next to nothing or absorbed by Jewish business. We still hear whining about the Nazi's doing that to Jews and the Jews are still trying to claim the property back but not trying to return the stolen German property.