In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

A filthy racist

kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
edited August 2016 in Politics
Michelle Obama...what a disgrace to this country - to mankind in general. Fomenting hate in the hearts and minds of her own children...in the hearts and minds of all American children...just like her husband, the hildabeast, and so many other politicians...pure filth!

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/07/27/bill-oreilly-slammed-for-slavery-comments-following-michelle-ob/21439857/
What's next?

Comments

• wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Tax slaves is what Michelle and Barack have turned the rest of us into. With thier lavish air force one trips to Hawaii and parts unkown...

Slaves had it better. No stress 3 meals and a cot. Others in the era had the stress of indentured servitude and other forms of oppression to deal with. They were hard times for everyone.
    "What is truth?'
  • kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Life long race hustlers and evil people poisoning the minds of children to follow their lead. The common person of any color would not have a problem with seeing their kind, again, of any color, beat to a pulp.
    What's next?
  • OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Kimi, I have several friends of different races and they couldn't agree with you more. My best friend Ryan, A black man, told me, He and most other colored folks, are getting tired of the media and race hustlers, setting back race relations, 50 years. I couldn't agree more. In the area I live in, there isn't much racism as there is in other parts of the state or region. Most blacks, whites and Hispanics, get along pretty good here. We are mostly Republican, god fearing gun owners, whom socialize together and live in peace, pretty much of the time. If these race baiters could see how well we all get along and see how much we ALL hate them, maybe they would just go away. But then they couldn't make a living off of our backs. Oakie
  • Franz?Franz? Member Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    DNC best hope the Irish don't find out about their history in the Colonies.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Oakie
    Kimi, I have several friends of different races and they couldn't agree with you more. My best friend Ryan, A black man, told me, He and most other colored folks, are getting tired of the media and race hustlers, setting back race relations, 50 years. I couldn't agree more. In the area I live in, there isn't much racism as there is in other parts of the state or region. Most blacks, whites and Hispanics, get along pretty good here. We are mostly Republican, god fearing gun owners, whom socialize together and live in peace, pretty much of the time. If these race baiters could see how well we all get along and see how much we ALL hate them, maybe they would just go away. But then they couldn't make a living off of our backs. Oakie

Thank you for the post my friend.
    What's next?
  • nordnord Member Posts: 6,106
    edited November -1
    Allow me...

Slaves were an integral part of society in 1800 as were indentured servants. Both had value and both were considered property. This is not to excuse the practice but to say it was common and accepted at the time.

Given that slaves were property and had value, it follows that they would be reasonably well treated. Again, I'm saying well treated for the time. The last thing an owner wished for is the loss of a considerable sum of money.

Now let's look at the Irish for example. There's a reason the Irish largely built the Erie Canal and it has nothing to do with the color of their skin. Simply put the Irish were cheaper than slaves and worthless in terms of monetary value. They could be abused without repercussions and were largely considered sub human. Their treatment was horrific compared to slaves in many instances.

And let's not leave out the Italians, the Germans, the Poles, the Jews, and so many others. Each ethnic group had to claw their way into society and prosper on their own merits. This with the possible exception of black Africans who really weren't required or expected to fend for themselves and who were devoid of a common heritage other than being African through no fault of anyone, except for those who willingly sold their brothers and sisters into slavery.

So there is some reason to look back into history and at least understand what happened. There's reason to discuss the treatment of those of African descent. But to condemn in terms of today? To condemn history when one is the First Lady and black to boot? Somehow there's something wrong here.

To be black and have climbed the ladder should be a matter of deep pride. To be black and have climbed the ladder, then look around to see so many who have chosen to remain virtual slaves should be an embarrassment. To be a member of a political party which both supports and encourages slavery under the guise of public programs is deeply troubling.

My personal opinion? The Obamas are despicable!

Then to be blamed as one with pale skin for sins my father and his father took no part in, this is a bridge too far. My ancestors received no favors and no special treatment. If they had any advantage at all it was that they were somewhat less able to be singled out in a crowd.

My father hails from a German-English family who lived on the edge of Tug Hill in northern NY. His peers were mostly Irish and Polish. If they didn't work as loggers, they attempted to farm. I attended my dad's 50th school reunion where he reacquainted himself with a classmate. My dad asked why she hadn't graduated with him and the answer was profound. She and her siblings had to spend winters mostly in bed as they were too poor to afford shoes or winter clothing. And there were no government programs to help them out. By comparison a black slave may have had it rough but his or her owner had a financial stake in his investment.
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nord
    Allow me...

Slaves were an integral part of society in 1800 as were indentured servants. Both had value and both were considered property. This is not to excuse the practice but to say it was common and accepted at the time.

Given that slaves were property and had value, it follows that they would be reasonably well treated. Again, I'm saying well treated for the time. The last thing an owner wished for is the loss of a considerable sum of money.

Now let's look at the Irish for example. There's a reason the Irish largely built the Erie Canal and it has nothing to do with the color of their skin. Simply put the Irish were cheaper than slaves and worthless in terms of monetary value. They could be abused without repercussions and were largely considered sub human. Their treatment was horrific compared to slaves in many instances.

And let's not leave out the Italians, the Germans, the Poles, the Jews, and so many others. Each ethnic group had to claw their way into society and prosper on their own merits. This with the possible exception of black Africans who really weren't required or expected to fend for themselves and who were devoid of a common heritage other than being African through no fault of anyone, except for those who willingly sold their brothers and sisters into slavery.

So there is some reason to look back into history and at least understand what happened. There's reason to discuss the treatment of those of African descent. But to condemn in terms of today? To condemn history when one is the First Lady and black to boot? Somehow there's something wrong here.

To be black and have climbed the ladder should be a matter of deep pride. To be black and have climbed the ladder, then look around to see so many who have chosen to remain virtual slaves should be an embarrassment. To be a member of a political party which both supports and encourages slavery under the guise of public programs is deeply troubling.

My personal opinion? The Obamas are despicable!

Then to be blamed as one with pale skin for sins my father and his father took no part in, this is a bridge too far. My ancestors received no favors and no special treatment. If they had any advantage at all it was that they were somewhat less able to be singled out in a crowd.

My father hails from a German-English family who lived on the edge of Tug Hill in northern NY. His peers were mostly Irish and Polish. If they didn't work as loggers, they attempted to farm. I attended my dad's 50th school reunion where he reacquainted himself with a classmate. My dad asked why she hadn't graduated with him and the answer was profound. She and her siblings had to spend winters mostly in bed as they were too poor to afford shoes or winter clothing. And there were no government programs to help them out. By comparison a black slave may have had it rough but his or her owner had a financial stake in his investment.
    Well said Nord.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    Yes, racism is a sin.

So is manstealing.

And bearing false witness.

Lots of sin in this world, huh, Barz?
    What's next?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by kimi
    Yes, racism is a sin.

So is manstealing.

Why do you ask ?

What does scripture say about it ?

By golly...we finally agree on something. What happened? Did the Sooners clean up on 5 star recruits this year?!
    What's next?
  • CoolhandLukeCoolhandLuke Member Posts: 7,825 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It boils down to one thing, these people are the worse domestic enemy's this country ever had.
    We have to fight so we can run away.
    Capt. Jack Sparrow.
  • slumlord44slumlord44 Member Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    To me slavery is a dead horse. Ancient history. While it is not acceptable today, it was accepted practice then. Get over it and quit trying to blame white people living today for it. Makes as much sense as me blaming my ex wife from 45 years back for anything that's going on in my life today. Its not relevant.
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,183 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    She seems to have missed the point that slavery was abolished 150 years ago.
    Today, the black person has it better in America than in any other country on earth.

Obama: President Has Germany, Sweden, or England had a black President or Prime Minister?

Shaquile: Makes $15 million a year for throwing a ball into a hoop.
    Could he make that kind of money in Argentina?

Oprah: Net worth a Billion dollars. Could she have been that successful if she lived in Kenya?

In politics, athletics, and entertainment black people in America are on top of the world.
    Yet this mean spirited harridan continues to harp on bad things that happened 200 years ago. She is right in there with Rev. Al as a pathetic race-hustler.

MOOCHELLE GET OUT OF TOWN!!!
    edited November -1
    Slavery is their middle names...they just have to keep reminding themselves like a broken record. It's just too bad that the common person does not control the volume.
    What's next?
    edited November -1
    Slavery and hate are the race hustlers middle name. It's good the race baiters called off the BLM dogs...which equals live police and other law abiding citizens.
    What's next?
  • eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    the federal government had to whip up the masses and claim the ceveel War was about slavery instead of states rights to get the common man to fight and it worked for seven of my relitives joined the GAR,with one being killed. and they were dirt poor farmers who had noting to gain by going to war. and i tell any blacks who rail on me about slavery, that any thing i may owe them was paid between 1861-1865. any blacks here today are 1000 percent better off then any where else in the world, with the ability to rise above any other blacks in the world if they want to. mr myopic.
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes, racism is a sin.

So is manstealing.

Why do you ask ?

What does scripture say about it ?

By golly...we finally agree on something. What happened? Did the Sooners clean up on 5 star recruits this year?!

Baker Mayfield got another year from the Big 12.

Twenty some odd days.....
    ....don't matter....Roll Tide![:o)]
    edited November -1
    As terribly disasterous as slavery proved to be for this country, it is just flat astounding that anyone should try to minimize it, or complain when people say how despicable it was, even in a sideways fashion.

Oh, well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI_7AoPjyoA
    ...well, I finally figured out who you are....
    edited November -1
    As terribly disasterous as slavery proved to be for this country, it is just flat astounding that anyone should try to minimize it, or complain when people say how despicable it was, even in a sideways fashion.

Oh, well.

White man trying to be black....
    edited November -1
    its called being a * around here, they even have dreadlocks. if they can be proud of being black,i can be just as proud of being white. if thats being a bigot,so be it. mr myopic.
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Oh, well.

They just got smarter in herding the masses. Science and technology has help a lot to diminish the signs but the vast wealth of the elitist rulers who have most of the wealth is mind boggling!

And with the internet to inform us how little is done to help the average people while politicians take their money in and then especially after leaving office show us how big of a racket it really is.

How do you get rich in The World/America? Get a bunch of people to follow you! After all they are just looking for their share of the goodies.

Obama spend millions for pleasure and for what? For his ability to get things done like the TPP free trade act and bring in cheap labor to & in the country illegally! While debt mounts and good jobs get scarcer with robots and Artificial intelligence doing more and more.

serf
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie

Oh, well.

White man trying to be black....

All truth is God's truth, pwillie, it is neither black nor white.

White folks do not hold the franchise on facts.

Neither do blacks, nor any other race.

Yes but intellect and intelligence still discriminates and race&Sex is no longer a factor.God has nothing to with it.Nature selection does and the cream rises to the top and they will take more& more.

War will be the great leveler however for morality is seriously lacking and it goes all back to the individual where G_d should be. Just too much temptation for mankind to resist.

serf
    edited November -1
    You're getting an early start, serf...but promptness does count !

TODAY - WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 3, 2016
    The Moon today is in a Waxing Crescent Phase. A Waxing Crescent is the first Phase after the New Moon and is a great time to see the features of the moon's surface. During this phase the Moon can be seen in the wester sky after the sun dips below the horizon at sunset. The moon is close to the sun in the sky and mostly dark except for the right edge of the moon which becomes brighter as the days get closer to the next phase which is a First Quarter with a 50% illumination.
    You need to start bottling and selling your knowledge....White is superior to black.....how many blacks have freed slaves?....650,000 died for your skin color....[:o)]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie

The Moon today is in a Waxing Crescent Phase. A Waxing Crescent is the first Phase after the New Moon and is a great time to see the features of the moon's surface. During this phase the Moon can be seen in the wester sky after the sun dips below the horizon at sunset. The moon is close to the sun in the sky and mostly dark except for the right edge of the moon which becomes brighter as the days get closer to the next phase which is a First Quarter with a 50% illumination.
    You need to start bottling and selling your knowledge....White is superior to black.....how many blacks have freed slaves?....650,000 died for your skin color....[:o)]

Do you own any kind of fire arm?....[:o)]
    edited November -1

B.S. as usual,you never debate just respond with babel correspondence.Typical rhetorical nonsense.

You need to just go out & check the Perseid Meteor Shower tonight instead of mooning here.

serf
    edited November -1
    Hillary is looking for your emails...she needs to use them in her quest for jail![:o)]
  • Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Oh, well.

It might help if those fixated on saying how despicable it was, would at least occasionally acknowledge that it also ended 150 years ago in this country.
    edited November -1
    it ended in the early 1800,s, only in certain parts of the country did it go on untill the mid 1860,s. mr myopic.
  • jerrywh818jerrywh818 Member Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    America did not start slavery in this country but America did end it. England and France started it. Jefferson tried to abolish it in the constitution but some contested it. I don't have a shred of guilt. If anything the black race owes some of us. The only thing that this country did wrong is to free them the wrong way. If we had done it the way Jefferson suggested things would be a lot better to day.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jerrywh818
    America did not start slavery in this country but America did end it. England and France started it. Jefferson tried to abolish it in the constitution but some contested it. I don't have a shred of guilt. If anything the black race owes some of us. The only thing that this country did wrong is to free them the wrong way. If we had done it the way Jefferson suggested things would be a lot better to day.

Just wait when we get All the Hispanics up here and reproducing.The Rich will never raise wages when a million of 18 year olds come into the market place yearly.

Talk about wage slaves they are still here with us and it's going to get worst with A.I.Machines taking a lot of skill labor out of the equation for humans. They think immigration from the South and Central America is going to stop growing and start curtailing off in article below.

serf

Hispanics now comprise 16.3% of the total U.S. population. This share is projected to rise to 29% by the middle of this century, with the bulk of the future increase driven by births, many the descendents of today's immigration wave, rather than the arrival of new immigrants. (Passel and Cohn, 2008).

http://kxan.com/2016/01/18/travis-county-sees-alarming-trend-in-teen-pregnancies/