In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

The Worm is turning....

pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
edited July 2017 in Politics
....Trump is climbing out of the cesspool.....The Dems are now fighting a calculated retreat...

Comments

• mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    He is gaining, I'm just hoping for the big one, Hillary arrested. I think after public opinion a bit more he could do it, but doubt he will. He still can use the power brokers the Clintons have connections with.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    each night before i ready for bed, a wonderous thought goes thru my head...and my eyes fill with the glowing light of stars, hoping to see hilde klinton behind bars....though still i have a quiver of fear, knowing that somehow chelsea is lurking very near...and in my dreams will a warrior arise, to lead to their dynasty's final demise
  • varsity07840varsity07840 Member Posts: 25 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    each night before i ready for bed, a wonderous thought goes thru my head...and my eyes fill with the glowing light of stars, hoping to see hilde klinton behind bars....though still i have a quiver of fear, knowing that somehow chelsea is lurking very near...and in my dreams will a warrior arise, to lead to their dynasty's final demise

If Trump is going to lock her up, he'd better do it soon. Given his and his families problems, there may be no vacancies in jail.
  • TfloggerTflogger Member Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by varsity07840

If Trump is going to lock her up, he'd better do it soon. Given his and his families problems, there may be no vacancies in jail.

what crimes have the Trumps committed?
    You need to check your meds.
  • varsity07840varsity07840 Member Posts: 25 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Tflogger

what crimes have the Trumps committed?
    You need to check your meds.

My meds tell me to ask you what crimes Hillary has been charged with.
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1

A new Troll !!! Must be bored with twitter?
  • Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by droptop

A new Troll !!! Must be bored with twitter?

Oh Goody! The Old Trolls have pretty much run out of material. I bet this new one will be full of pithy political comments and witty reparte'. [:D]
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    07840 Could that be the demonrat ruined state of NJ? 07840 Isn't that where many ran from the demonrat ruined cities? LMFAO
    Now go elect corslime jr. BIGGER LMFAO
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mjrfd99
    07840 Could that be the demonrat ruined state of NJ? 07840 Isn't that where many ran from the demonrat ruined cities? LMFAO
    Now go elect corslime jr. BIGGER LMFAO

Good call !!! That's Hackettstown N.J.