In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

3.3 3Million Illegals to get Amnesty From Trump!

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2018 in Politics
Well here is your flip-flop President Trump selling out his base of voters! When he ran for office he said flatly on amnesty!https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/31/politics/donald-trump-immigration-speech/index.html He lied like all of them to get elected.

serf

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/14/democrats-trump-okd-amnesty-dream-bill-3-3-million-illegals/

A criminal record is no barrier to the amnesty because both Dream acts only reject people who have been convicted of felonies on two three separate occasions. The acts also direct officials to ignore crimes committed by the illegals to further their illegal immigration, such as identity fraud or use of false documents.

Already, more than 2,000 DACA-beneficiaries have been charged or found guilty of various crimes.

The Dream acts also allow states to provide illegals with education grants and to allow them to pay-in-state university fees. In contrast, Americans from other states will continue to be charged out-of-state fees.

Comments

• spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    so an official US govt act awards illegals who break existing AMERICAN laws....and a pass on multiple felonies...how crooked can u get ??? even the stupid state of kansas gives illegals in state tuition rates ...from my tax money
  • mnrivrat48mnrivrat48 Member Posts: 1,711 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If legislation that grants amnesty to any illegals is signed by Trump. I will certainly be very disappointed in him.

Looking at the big picture however would not mean I would abandon my support for him. He is not the king. He is part of the legislative process. Folks like you serf need to help drain the damn swamp by getting read of senators and congressmen/women who have proven to be corrupt and have worked to allow illegal migration in the first place.
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Numbers of illegals who could/will get citizenship will be higher than the 800,000 "dreamers". Lots higher.

Trump getting 25 billion FUNDING (not a promise) for the wall, end of chain migration, increased border security and (this is critical), phasing in the illegal aliens over 10 years,,, IT'S WORTH IT,, as long as there will never be another amnesty.

Phasing an amnesty in would mean background checks and other requirements to assure someone who is not likely to commit or has committed crimes is NOT granted a green card and eventual citizenship.

If this doesn't happen there will be a **** storm when NOTHING HAPPENS.

This alone should weed out lots of folks, hard to be a criminal for 5 to 10 years and stay out of trouble.

Wonder if Sanctuary Cities is a Democratic "bargaining chip".