In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Baltimore riots are a symptom of income inequality

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2015 in Politics
Yep and The super police state is coming for the all the new poor that are hitting the brick wall of no social gain but poverty!

Industrial Robots are taking away manual good paying jobs and most factories now are out of The USA and imported here! All Hail Caesar and The NWO!

Policing will be done electronically by spying on everybody continuously!

serf

http://money.cnn.com/2015/04/29/news/economy/roubini-baltimore-riots-inequality/index.html?iid=HP_LN

"The solution can't just be to send more police in the streets or the National Guard. People are desperate. We have to deal with this issue of poverty, of unemployment and economic opportunities," the New York University economist known as "Dr. Doom" said.

Comments

• pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ...no such thing as a good paying job...when you want work...
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie
    ...no such thing as a good paying job...when you want work...

Well if you had a UAW job or a Otis Elevator Mechanic job or A railroad engineer job and finally work for Google or The NSA! [;)] you would!

sef
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If the Baltimore riots were a symptom of income differences that means the entire State of West Virginia would be in a constant state of riot. West Virginia is dead last in about every meaningful measurement of income and prospects for a future.

I don't see the toothless, Mountain Dew guzzling WV residents rioting in the streets of Charleston or Huntington.

Income has ZERO to do with being an animal, needing a bullet in the brain pan.
  • wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    HMMMMMMMMMM, all that outsourcing that's been taking place for the last couple of decades seems to be coming home to roost!
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wifetrained
    HMMMMMMMMMM, all that outsourcing that's been taking place for the last couple of decades seems to be coming home to roost!

The problem is American Government has rape the public funds so bad with fiat funny money and lost of factory jobs that Chaos is the only choice left.

serf
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Originally posted by serf
    quote:Originally posted by wifetrained[/i]

The problem is American Government has rape the public funds so bad with fiat funny money and lost of factory jobs that Chaos is the only choice left.

serf
    [/quote]"CHA_OS"
  • DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    If the Baltimore riots were a symptom of income differences that means the entire State of West Virginia would be in a constant state of riot. West Virginia is dead last in about every meaningful measurement of income and prospects for a future.

I don't see the toothless, Mountain Dew guzzling WV residents rioting in the streets of Charleston or Huntington.

We can actually agree on something....[:D] If you are confronting a mad dog it may not be the dog's fault that it's mad but you can't avoid dealing with it as the mad dog that it is. We are faced with a mad dog and whining and excuses for their behavior doesn't cut it.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DaveJ

Duh? Not really.The large urban areas in Cities breed this time of action so y'all are mixing oranges with apples. I bet Vermont won't riot either! Guess why!

Now in my home town which is large city we are setting ripe for riots!
    The Blacks are double in percentage then my state's average for them in rural areas.
    serf

http://www.wvencyclopedia.org/articles/1900

West Virginia remains a rural state with mostly small cities. In 1900, 86.9 percent of the state's residents lived in sparsely populated rural areas, compared to 60.4 percent nationally. West Virginia was not unusual in this respect at the beginning of the century, as 10 other states registered larger shares of residents living in rural areas. By 1990 though, 63.9 percent of West Virginia's residents lived in rural areas, compared to 24.8 percent nationally. Only Vermont was more rural, with 67.8 percent of its residents living in rural areas in 1990. Most other states have seen their residents concentrate in urban areas during the 20th century. West Virginia has participated in this trend, but the state's rugged topography and dependence on resource extraction have meant that a large share of residents live in rural areas

We can actually agree on something....[:D] If you are confronting a mad dog it may not be the dog's fault that it's mad but you can't avoid dealing with it as the mad dog that it is. We are faced with a mad dog and whining and excuses for their behavior doesn't cut it.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    handouts destroy incentive...then a whining dependent class swallows up the earnings of the few that will work
  • casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Baltimore has elected Democrat's as Mayor since 1967.
    IF there is a problem with the Police force it is the problem they built over the last 48 years.
    The current Mayor has been in office for 5 years, and was not aware of any problem?
    It looks to me like the only thing a Democrat will hear are fire trucks.