In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• riflemikeriflemike Member Posts: 10,599
    edited November -1
    i wasnt there but if there are pictures of the cops eye injury they would have been released by now..if in fact there were injuries to his face.....maybe i am wrong..but why would they wait
  • cranky2cranky2 Member Posts: 3,236 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wonder why it took them this long to come forward??
  • kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good comments. As far as the eye-injury maybe they did not like the way the media addressed Zimmerman's injuries in that his wounds were played down big time, so they decided to wait until the last possible moment before addressing it in more detail.
    What's next?
  • shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by kimi
    Good comments. As far as the eye-injury maybe they did not like the way the media addressed Zimmerman's injuries in that his wounds were played down big time, so they decided to wait until the last possible moment before addressing it publicly.

There is nothing to stop Darren Wilson from leaking it, or a relative. I'd think he'd have had someone take pictures over the few days after the event. You can bet your * that if it were me those pics would be out there.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shilowar
    quote:Originally posted by kimi
    Good comments. As far as the eye-injury maybe they did not like the way the media addressed Zimmerman's injuries in that his wounds were played down big time, so they decided to wait until the last possible moment before addressing it publicly.

There is nothing to stop Darren Wilson from leaking it, or a relative. I'd think he'd have had someone take pictures over the few days after the event. You can bet your * that if it were me those pics would be out there.

I'm thinking his attorney has swayed his opinion to do so.
    What's next?
  • shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I suppose he is not really concerned with public opinion, his focus is on the Grand Jury and the BS Fed Civil Rights Investigation. It just seems to be that once details of the assault started leaking out that took the wind right out of race baitor's sails. they packed up and went home a few days after that stuff became public.
    edited November -1
    if he didnt have noticible injuries, and i were him, I would get all boozed up take some pain killers and have someone beat the crap out of me[:D][}:)]
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,183 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There are credible reports that Brown attacked the much-smaller officer in his car, punched the cop in his face, and grabbed the gun, causing it to fire.

It is not disputed that then, Brown walked some 30 feet away from the police car.

Of course, at that point, the officer was duty-bound to arrest the felon.

I have heard a report that, when the officer got out of the car, and ordered the felon to surrender, at gun point, that Brown challenged him, put his hands up and said "What are you going to do, shoot me? You don't have the guts to shoot me."
    Brown then moved, or charged, towards the officer, and was shot to death.

So, it is possible that both sides are right.

These two witnesses admit that they did not see the beginning of the altercation at the police car.
    It is possible that these 2 new witnesses did indeed see a man with his hands up get shot down. They didn't know that Brown had already punched the officer and tried to kill him, in going for his gun.
    Also, perhaps these two witnesses could not hear Brown taunting the officer.

I'd love to have a video of the entire incident. I just don't believe that a St Louis officer is going around, gunning down innocent black boys.
  • andrewsw16andrewsw16 Member Posts: 10,728 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by riflemike
    if he didnt have noticible injuries, and i were him, I would get all boozed up take some pain killers and have someone beat the crap out of me[:D][}:)]

Yep. Like what the sniper in the original "Dirty Harry" did. Blamed the injuries on Harry.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by allen griggs
    There are credible reports that Brown attacked the much-smaller officer in his car, punched the cop in his face, and grabbed the gun, causing it to fire.

It is not disputed that then, Brown walked some 30 feet away from the police car.

I have heard a report that, when the officer got out of the car, and ordered the felon to surrender, at gun point, that Brown challenged him, put his hands up and said "What are you going to do, shoot me? You don't have the guts to shoot me."

These two witnesses admit that they did not see the beginning of the altercation at the police car.
    It is possible that these 2 new witnesses did indeed see a man with his hands up get shot down. They didn't know that Brown had already punched the officer and tried to kill him, in going for his gun.

I'd love to have a video of the entire incident. I just don't believe that a St Louis officer is going around, gunning down innocent black boys.

that makes sense
  • wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have it all worked out..

Not to worry[:o)]
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

+10,That's the best account of most likely what happened,,well done-
    edited November -1
    Another big plus on Allen's view.
    What's next?
  • bullshotbullshot Member Posts: 14,292 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    woops
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you"
  • guntech59guntech59 Member Posts: 23,187 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just don't believe that a St Louis officer is going around, gunning down innocent black boys.

Me either.
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by cranky2
    I wonder why it took them this long to come forward??

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  • mrs102mrs102 Member Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Once again, a clearly edited video shown by Anderson Cooper and CNN who have NO credibility in reporting unopinionated facts.
  • capguncapgun Member Posts: 1,848
    edited November -1
    "There are credible reports that Brown attacked the much-smaller officer in his car, punched the cop in his face, and grabbed the gun, causing it to fire." I don't see how a 300 pound guy could lean far enough into the car, grab the gun out of the cops security holster while he was sitting in the car, remove the gun and cause it to fire. I considered this scenario while sitting in my car, and it is hard to imagine.
    edited November -1
    where is that report please....
  • capguncapgun Member Posts: 1,848
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by riflemike
    where is that report please....
    Statement posted by a person above.
  • e3mrke3mrk Member Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My question is that if Brown was arrested and put in the Car why wasnt He Handcuffed?
    In every arrest I ever saw the Person was Handcuffed before being put in the Car. It kind of makes Me wonder if He ever was in the Car.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by e3mrk
    My question is that if Brown was arrested and put in the Car why wasnt He Handcuffed?
    In every arrest I ever saw the Person was Handcuffed before being put in the Car. It kind of makes Me wonder if He ever was in the Car.

What arrest are you referring to? If you're commenting on the Michael Brown case, I'm thinking he was an uninvited guest bent on maltreating the officer while he was in his patrol car, perhaps even killing him with his own gun. That's what the reports indicate to me.
    What's next?
  • NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,565 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by e3mrk

Read Allen Grigg's post above. Brown attacked the officer while the officer was still in his car.
  • e3mrke3mrk Member Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That's what I get for watching the main stream News.