In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Media-Approved Violence Against Trump Supporters

droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
edited August 2018 in Politics
As of this date there are 133 items. I'm sure there are more items that can be added to this list.

Breitbart stated they would update this list and add new items. They have also asked for items that should be included.

Hope to see the update.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2018/07/05/rap-sheet-acts-of-media-approved-violence-and-harassment-against-trump-supporters/

Comments

• spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    going to get interesting when the bozos pick on some that will not be intimidated
  • TfloggerTflogger Member Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    quote:Originally posted by droptop
    As of this date there are 133 items. I'm sure there are more items that can be added to this list.

Breitbart stated they would update this list and add new items. They have also asked for items that should be included.

Hope to see the update.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2018/07/05/rap-sheet-acts-of-media-approved-violence-and-harassment-against-trump-supporters/

Did you actually go to any of the links the article provided as "proof" ?

Even if there's only a few, do you approve?
    Is it okay to harass people in public because they buy a different brand of snake oil?
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1

Hope to see the update.

I did. Clearly you didn't.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1

Hope to see the update.

I'd looked at a few in 2018, seems OK generally, is there a link you could post to give a clue of the problem.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Tflogger

Hope to see the update.

Even if there's only a few, do you approve?
    Is it okay to harass people in public because they buy a different brand of snake oil?

Read again and see if I said that I approve.

And put the strawman away.
    Strawman. Ok. Please, enlighten us all why you would ask if droptop had looked at any of the links.
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
    edited November -1

Hope to see the update.

I'd looked at a few in 2018, seems OK generally, is there a link you could post to give a clue of the problem.

Start with "media approved".

Please identify the evidence for such a claim, from the incidents provided.
    I would imagine it's easy to miss when there's evidence right in the first link.

7IM2KLXl.png
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [img][/img]All know where almost all calls for violence comes from. demoncraps.
    I say give 'em all they want[}:)]
    Buy a MAGA hat for bait. Sad how the flag gets the same response from the scumbags too.
    Meet them HEAD ON!
    Like a 80k conservative Peterbuilt into the dnc clown car [}:)]
    vMiguQZm.jpg
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect

Hope to see the update.

Start with "media approved".

Please identify the evidence for such a claim, from the incidents provided.
    I would imagine it's easy to miss when there's evidence right in the first link.

7IM2KLXl.png

Identify the violence, please.
    So, your thought process is she canceled the event because she felt threatened by too many folks smoking weed and singing kumbaya? Put the crack pipe down Barz. Drugs aren't doing you any favors.
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Where's the violence come from?
    Guess the dnc propagandist missed the dnc s***show in dnc ruined Chicago
    https://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/new-chicago-protests-after-police-release-shooting-video-of-unarmed-black-man-739776067548

Again.

Blame the PD for dnc failure. Makes sense.
    To f****** morons.

cnn/dnc/blm AH's sided with the criminals over the PD.
    Birds of a feather.
    You know how to handle criminals[;)]

BTW - If we can keep them acting out, showing how dnc ruined they are - the mid terms will be a cake walk for conservatives and the GOP.
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Finally an article about the violence:

Here?s Proof the Establishment Media Encourage Violence Against Trump Supporters

The list grows to over 500 cases; https://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2018/07/05/rap-sheet-acts-of-media-approved-violence-and-harassment-against-trump-supporters/

It is open season on Trump supporters, and the media is only fomenting, encouraging, excusing, and hoping for more? The media are now openly calling Trump supporters ?Nazis? and are blaming Trump for a mass murder he had nothing to do with. This, of course, is a form of harassment because it incites and justifies mob violence.