In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Militia in Texas Threatens Border Shut Down?

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2014 in Politics
Sure looks like these guys want to be labeled home grown terrorists and get a drone missile fired at them! The government will do it too!

serf

http://www.krgv.com/news/militia-threatens-to-block-traffic-at-international-bridges/

Law enforcement officials and city leaders from across the Rio Grande Valley are preparing for what they say could result in tense moments or violence.

Officials say they received word that members of a militia are threatening to block ports of entry.

In Starr County, international bridge authorities met with Customs and Border Protection officials Thursday. Their goal was to discuss the potential problem and find a plan of action.

Starr County has international bridges in Rio Grande City, Roma and Falcon Dam.

Officials received word that members of a militia plan to protest illegal crossings by blocking traffic on Sept. 20.

Comments

• spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    well someone needs to control the border but this won't work as it is against official policy
  • kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by serf

Sure looks like these guys want to be labeled home grown terrorists and get a drone missile fired at them! The government will do it too!

serf

http://www.krgv.com/news/militia-threatens-to-block-traffic-at-international-bridges/

Law enforcement officials and city leaders from across the Rio Grande Valley are preparing for what they say could result in tense moments or violence.

Officials say they received word that members of a militia are threatening to block ports of entry.

In Starr County, international bridge authorities met with Customs and Border Protection officials Thursday. Their goal was to discuss the potential problem and find a plan of action.

Officials received word that members of a militia plan to protest illegal crossings by blocking traffic on Sept. 20.

I very seriously doubt that.
    What's next?
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by kimi
    quote:Originally posted by serf

serf

I very seriously doubt that.

Only if it grew and became a problem to The commerce and keeping the law and order which is not controlling illegal immigration for more taxes with lower wages and more welfare for tax payers with more debt.

Obama is waiting after the election to dictate what the laws are! It's a failed democracy in action in my opinion that is causing this.

serf
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    They need to drop the idea pronto. Blacking public right of way besides being wrong will get the authorities on the case with full determination to open the road ways.
  • DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Waco Waltz
    They need to drop the idea pronto. Blacking public right of way besides being wrong will get the authorities on the case with full determination to open the road ways.

.............If gangs of Black protesters can close highways and loot, why can't we protest and close roads that are a path for illegal Hispanics and drug mules? I think that our government and our law enforcement agencies don't have the stones to go after Blacks or Hispanics. Heck....they only commit 90% of the violent crime in this country.
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DaveJ
    quote:Originally posted by Waco Waltz

.............If gangs of Black protesters can close highways and loot, why can't we protest and close roads that are a path for illegal Hispanics and drug mules? I think that our government and our law enforcement agencies don't have the stones to go after Blacks or Hispanics. Heck....they only commit 90% of the violent crime in this country.

We need a few volunteer first to become martyrs like what has happen many times before in History! It's one way or another however our masters have learned to nip it in the bud before it grows but for how long? I think they will label any rioters as terrorist it's just a matter of time when they will choke a few chickens to get the message across kind'a like what happens in prison riots.

Those two dead state troopers in The keystone state is a sign in my opinion. Remember two wrongs don't make a right so that is the side that wins.

serf

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2014/09/13/pa-state-police-trooper-dead-in-barracks-shooting-another-injured/

It's an attack against all of us in society and the people of Pennsylvania," Pa. State Police Commissioner Frank Noonan says.

Noonan says the incident happened outside the Blooming Grove Barracks around 11 p.m.:
    edited November -1
    A few years back a friend of mine went to Tombstone AZ. He noticed the lack of Hispanics in town and asked the local sheriff who he had met in a restaurant about it. The sheriff said that the locals shoot them on sight so they stay away from Tombstone. Nice solution.....[^]
  • NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,566 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A few years back a friend of mine went to Tombstone AZ. He noticed the lack of Hispanics in town and asked the local sheriff who he had met in a restaurant about it. The sheriff said that the locals shoot them on sight so they stay away from Tombstone. Nice solution.....[^]

That's pretty interesting, but for the fact that when you look up the demographics of Tombstone it's shown with a 20.9% Hispanic population.
    There must be a lot of bad shots in Tombstone...
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by NeoBlackdog

That's pretty interesting, but for the fact that when you look up the demographics of Tombstone it's shown with a 20.9% Hispanic population.
    There must be a lot of bad shots in Tombstone...

The Tombstone percentage is about 2/3 what the state percentage is but I think that he was referring to the number of Hispanics that he saw wandering around town. The numbers were in contrast to what he had seen in other areas of Arizona. The numbers were low enough that he asked why there were fewer Hispanics around.