In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Who will vote for Trump?

pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
edited August 2015 in Politics
....I will to sink the Rhinos...I am done with Republicans...They torpedoed us in my own state!...Conservatism is a thing of the past...

Comments

• TfloggerTflogger Member Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    people that don't remember Ross Perot will vote for Trump.
    He's a shill.
  • popgunpopgun Member Posts: 691 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    People who want Hilly will vote for Trump.
  • hobo9650hobo9650 Member Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump won't be in the finals. Anyone with a secret plan for the US is nuts. But, But, if he gets serious, I'll support him.

Carly will be nose to nose with someone. Of course she will ask Rice to be her VP.

Hillary will ask her assistant (the one she gave an unauthorized payment to) to be UNDER HER.
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why not vote for Trump?....Show me someone that want lie and cheat?At least some one else will get to steal from us...
    edited November -1
    Trump is heading to the "Heart of Dixie"....will see him Friday Night!
  • MossbergboogieMossbergboogie Member Posts: 12,211
    edited November -1
    Not I. Trump has been on both sides of every fence. Worse than Mitt Romney.
  • slumlord44slumlord44 Member Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump is better than any Democrat.
  • nordnord Member Posts: 6,106
    edited November -1
    Some details to consider and remember...

Trump is a businessman. Success in business means that Trump has read the political winds and has acted in accordance with his business interests. Donations and lip service to politicians of any color is part of the game. This possibly against his own personal feelings.

By virtue of savvy business dealings Mr. Trump on the basis of personal wealth is beholden to no one. If the man actually holds some of the values he espouses, then it is possible that he's the real deal. How does a politician or party deal with a man who can't be bought?

Given the shots he's taken at the establishment Mr. Trump stands to be a pariah among those in power. This translates to no benefits or support from government... Which translates to lower profits for his enterprises, more regulation, and no favors from either side.

This leads me to believe that Mr. Trump has possibly had enough of the Washington circus and rather than being a shill has actually declared open war with those inside the beltway. In any case it's certainly gratifying to see the insiders taking heavy fire and being helpless to respond in kind.

Should Mr. Trump succeed, then from a personal perspective I'll be looking at his choice of a VP running mate. This will be of utmost importance as it will indicate to me just how serious this man is about turning us around as a nation.

For the time being I'm content to see Trump cause discomfort throughout the political world. There's a saying about the pig stuck the worst screaming the loudest. I've got to admit that there are a lot of screams and I'm enjoying the show.
  • mnrivrat48mnrivrat48 Member Posts: 1,711 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If it comes down to Hilary or Trump - I will vote for Trump.

I'd also vote for anyone else that's not Hilary.
  • casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by slumlord44
    Trump is better than any Democrat.

+1
  • riflemikeriflemike Member Posts: 10,599
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mossbergboogie
    Not I. Trump has been on both sides of every fence. Worse than Mitt Romney.

Hes worse than Mitt[?][?][?]

worse than biden??

so if he is the nominee, you aint gonna vote or write in someone that dont have a snowballs chance in HELL

amd put biden or hillary in for sure...alrighty then
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nord
    Some details to consider and remember...

Trump is a businessman. Success in business means that Trump has read the political winds and has acted in accordance with his business interests. Donations and lip service to politicians of any color is part of the game. This possibly against his own personal feelings.

By virtue of savvy business dealings Mr. Trump on the basis of personal wealth is beholden to no one. If the man actually holds some of the values he espouses, then it is possible that he's the real deal. How does a politician or party deal with a man who can't be bought?

Given the shots he's taken at the establishment Mr. Trump stands to be a pariah among those in power. This translates to no benefits or support from government... Which translates to lower profits for his enterprises, more regulation, and no favors from either side.

This leads me to believe that Mr. Trump has possibly had enough of the Washington circus and rather than being a shill has actually declared open war with those inside the beltway. In any case it's certainly gratifying to see the insiders taking heavy fire and being helpless to respond in kind.

Should Mr. Trump succeed, then from a personal perspective I'll be looking at his choice of a VP running mate. This will be of utmost importance as it will indicate to me just how serious this man is about turning us around as a nation.

For the time being I'm content to see Trump cause discomfort throughout the political world. There's a saying about the pig stuck the worst screaming the loudest. I've got to admit that there are a lot of screams and I'm enjoying the show.
  • pip5255pip5255 Member Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    trump has had my vote since the beginning................
    just because you could doesn't mean you should