In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Sheriff Joe Arpaio: I Said There Was a War on Cops

droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
edited July 2016 in Politics
and I said it two years ago. !!! Lucky guess???? [:D]

Very interesting comments,, this guy doesn't put up with any B.S. and had a few interesting and to the point comments. One comment was,

Don't want to hear people say: I will support the Republican candidate anymore, They need to say I support Donald Trump. Not exact quote but a little nicer than what Arpaio said.

No YouTube yet, Video of interview at convention with Maria Bartiromo,, one of the best looking news women 15 years ago and still is.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/2016/07/18/sheriff-joe-arpaio-said-there-was-war-on-cops-two-years-ago.html

Comments

• Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by droptop
    and I said it two years ago. !!! Lucky guess???? [:D]

Very interesting comments,, this guy doesn't put up with any B.S. and had a few interesting and to the point comments. One comment was,

Don't want to hear people say: I will support the Republican candidate anymore, They need to say I support Donald Trump. Not exact quote but a little nicer than what Arpaio said.

No YouTube yet, Video of interview at convention with Maria Bartiromo,, one of the best looking news women 15 years ago and still is.David Clark is on the same train!

http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/2016/07/18/sheriff-joe-arpaio-said-there-was-war-on-cops-two-years-ago.html
  • Options
    NorthtidesixNorthtidesix Member Posts: 27 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Dear Exalted Leader his Merry Band of Idiots and Muslim Lunatics kicked off the war against Law Enforcement seven years ago when he held that idiot 'Beer Summit'. Every time an officer has been involved in a shooting incident with a BLACK predator The Exalted one sends his riot squad: Holder, Sharpton, and Jackson. They can almost guarantee a riot will be held under their management. It is going to get worse before it gets any better.