In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

man who lost his son, tells trump to read the cons

eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
edited August 2016 in Politics
man who lost his son who was fighting ISES, tells trump to read the constution. and does not want to stop the muslims from comming here. trump should tell that man he wants to stop the very men who killed his son from comming here and they should all be vetted before being let in, as it is they can,t be vetted,even the fbi admitts it. i,m sure every american feels sorry for the lose of his son, but for him to get up on that stage an berate trump for wanting to keep us and that man safe is not right. mr myopic

Comments

• eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    it,s safe to say you are not a trump supporter, so be it. but if you think things will be better with at least four more years with a white female oboma, you would be so wrong and it will not do any good for anyone to talk to you about it. mr myopic.
  • casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Excellent use of a prop. Was he claiming a Constitutional right for immigration? The Constitution makes NO mention of immigration. For the first 100 years (until the mid 1880s) immigration was a States responsibility.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    all the boughtandpaidfer media is ganging up on trump these last few days before primaries.....i hope enough of the dumbovoters see and understand what is the kick trump to the curb...certainly not perfect ...BUT...the only outsider in YEARS to try to change the same ol republidemo crap and give ordinary citizens a CHANCE
  • jerrywh818jerrywh818 Member Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    In the first place I can't see where he said anything that was insulting. She probably wasn't allowed to say anything either by her Muslim culture or by the Democrats who scripted the whole thing.
    I have two points to make. #1 is who killed this women's son. Answer = another Muslim terrorist.#2 The same ones Trump wants to prevent from coming into this country and perhaps kill the rest of their family and several thousand others. Here is a third point. The poor women was standing their wearing a burka. That to me is very oppressive in itself. The democrat party is supposedly the party of freedom for women. I don't call it freedom to be forced to wear a Burka. All you critics try using your dam brain for a change. I would bet $500.00 that the DNC supplied this man a copy of the constitution for the speech. And since when does the Democrat party believe in the constitution. They have twisted it every way they can. PS- I bet that was the only copy of the constitution in the whole place.
  • eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    case closed on barzillia. mr myopic.
  • slingerslinger Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hillary voted for the Iraq war; not Trump.
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You have a choice ,Trump are Barzilla!
  • CoolhandLukeCoolhandLuke Member Posts: 7,825 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie
    You have a choice ,Trump are Barzilla!

If Barzilla wins I'm moving to Canada ![:D]
    We have to fight so we can run away.
    Capt. Jack Sparrow.
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by eastbank
    man who lost his son who was fighting ISES, tells trump to read the constution. and does not want to stop the muslims from comming here. trump should tell that man he wants to stop the very men who killed his son from comming here and they should all be vetted before being let in, as it is they can,t be vetted,even the fbi admitts it. i,m sure every american feels sorry for the lose of his son, but for him to get up on that stage an berate trump for wanting to keep us and that man safe is not right. mr myopic
    Seemingly, that is what a rational response would look like. To expect it from Trump is rather optimistic.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain