In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Which Gun people to support?

mstrblastermstrblaster Member Posts: 243 ✭✭✭
edited July 2015 in Politics
I'm getting tons of emails from a Survival Institute, a Dudley Brown, and a Steve Thompson from American Patriot Insider.

Of course they all have some interesting articles and ideas. Dudley even says he gives away a really high dollar gun once a month.
And they all want money!!

I wonder if any of them are worth supporting? I give a little to the NRA once in a while.....

Just wondering.....
To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go out into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness, how cheap, how cowardly, how pathetic. Ted Nugent.

Comments

• Options
    DirtyDawgDirtyDawg Member Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    GOA or JPFO.org

NRA=Negotiated Rights Association.....basically a political union that writes "sensible gun laws" to perpetuate their own necessity.
  • Options
    buschmasterbuschmaster Member Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ^^^ what he said
  • Options
    ChrisInTempeChrisInTempe Member Posts: 15,562
    edited November -1
    I get those too. Delete them instantly. Have unsubscribed any number of times, doesn't help.

I keep up memberships in NRA, Gun Owners of America, Second Amendment Foundation. But that's it. No added donations, not buying their Chinese made branded cheap crap. I put their constant direct mail stream directly into my paper shredder.

Dudley and Steve can kiss my *. They are full of crap and I give them nothing.
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,476 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Life Membership / Defenders Club with the GOA and SAF.

Send both a little extra every year when they do something good.

Have never received anything from the organization you listed, that I know of.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele