In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Mainstream Media has Quit Pretending

tallcharlietallcharlie Member Posts: 673 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2016 in Politics
Watching the Republican convention, I noticed one major change in the way the mainstream media has made in the way they are reporting: they are no longer pretending to be unbiased or impartial.

The major networks - ABC, CBS, NBC, and CNN - are overtly hostile to and critical of the Republican party and Donald Trump.

When Rudy Giuliani was giving his speech, CBS cut-away a group of their commentators who proceeded to criticize and contradict Giuliani while he was still speaking.

When CBS was interviewing Chris Christie after his speech, Nora O' Donnell was openly hostile and disrespectful, sneering at his courteous and considered replies to her pushy questioning.

During the nomination process, CBS cut away to report a Hillary tweet.

During her interview with Donald Trump, Jr, O' Donnell asked rude, embarrassing, and combative questions and then openly smirked at Trump's replies.

The major networks have beat Melania Trump's speech to death; three days later, they are still running it at the top of their programs.

In general, the networks are putting the most negative spin on every item and issue from the convention.

I will be interested to see how they treat the Democrats, but I think I already know.

Comments

• Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tallcharlie
    Watching the Republican convention, I noticed one major change in the way the mainstream media has made in the way they are reporting: they are no longer pretending to be unbiased or impartial.

The major networks - ABC, CBS, NBC, and CNN - are overtly hostile to and critical of the Republican party and Donald Trump.

When Rudy Giuliani was giving his speech, CBS cut-away a group of their commentators who proceeded to criticize and contradict Giuliani while he was still speaking.

When CBS was interviewing Chris Christie after his speech, Nora O' Donnell was openly hostile and disrespectful, sneering at his courteous and considered replies to her pushy questioning.

During the nomination process, CBS cut away to report a Hillary tweet.

During her interview with Donald Trump, Jr, O' Donnell asked rude, embarrassing, and combative questions and then openly smirked at Trump's replies.

The major networks have beat Melania Trump's speech to death; three days later, they are still running it at the top of their programs.

In general, the networks are putting the most negative spin on every item and issue from the convention.

I will be interested to see how they treat the Democrats, but I think I already know.

Only because Trump wishes to upset The NWO corporations strategy and he has failed to sign the inclusive clause of The U.N.but if he does grap the baton rest assured he will come around or be sideline some way or another.

To think a group of world leaders will peace and justice in there time by having the masses vote with a purple finger is ludicrous.

http://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/peace-justice/

Here's their plan! The NWO embryo!

http://www.un.org/youthenvoy/2016/06/un-launches-worldwide-search-exceptional-young-leaders-help-achieve-sustainable-development-goals-2/

15 June 2016, UN Headquarters, New York- The United Nations today launched a new initiative to recognize exceptional young people who are leaders in the effort to end poverty, combat climate change and reduce inequalities. Spear-headed by the Office of the UN Secretary-General's Envoy on Youth, the UN Young Leaders Initiative will recognize on an annual basis 17 young leaders who are driving change to help realize the Sustainable Development Goals.

The Young Leaders initiative will showcase the outstanding leadership of young people in putting the world on a more sustainable path. From food to fashion to finance, the Young Leaders will come from many different backgrounds, represent every region in the world and help activate millions of young people in support of the Goals.

The call for nominations aims to unearth young people between the ages of 18 -30 from around the world, and across multiple sectors, who are leading positive change towards a sustainable future.
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thought it might be only Spanish CNN, looking for Latino Votes. CNN didn't interpret what people said most of the time and in a couple of cases interpreted it wrong or left out the Interpretation. Honestly CNN isn't a news program, it's a propaganda outlet.

Imagine what it'd be like if illegals were given citizenship and voting rights,, it'd be all over but the shouting. Probably was the "end game" for quite some time.
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Had just replied, went to my inbox and noticed the news item:

The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals rules that a Texas law requiring voters to show government-issued identification at the polls has a "discriminatory effect" and has ordered changes before this November's election.

President Barack Obama's administration took the unusual step of deploying the weight of the U.S. Justice Department into the case when it challenged the law, which requires Texas residents to show one of seven forms of approved identification.

DISCRIMINATORY !!!! There should be at least 10 approved ID's. Dems can't wait to make the illegals,,, legal voters so the Dems use the courts.

Colombia issues a national I.D. used for voting, also similar to a Social Security Card. Has a photo, your name, the state and a finger print.

NO CARD - NO VOTE + and voting is just one, NO CARD no bank account account, No card no credit, No card no insurance,, that's Colombia, The U.S. no ID, no problem.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/20/federal-appeals-court-orders-changes-to-texas-voter-id-law.html
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by droptop
    Had just replied, went to my inbox and noticed the news item:

The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals rules that a Texas law requiring voters to show government-issued identification at the polls has a "discriminatory effect" and has ordered changes before this November's election.

President Barack Obama's administration took the unusual step of deploying the weight of the U.S. Justice Department into the case when it challenged the law, which requires Texas residents to show one of seven forms of approved identification.

DISCRIMINATORY !!!! There should be at least 10 approved ID's. Dems can't wait to make the illegals,,, legal voters so the Dems use the courts.

Colombia issues a national I.D. used for voting, also similar to a Social Security Card. Has a photo, your name, the state and a finger print.

NO CARD - NO VOTE + and voting is just one, NO CARD no bank account account, No card no credit, No card no insurance,, that's Colombia, The U.S. no ID, no problem.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/20/federal-appeals-court-orders-changes-to-texas-voter-id-law.html

What do you expect? How would Hillary get elected by illegals if The Supreme Court didn't help her.

serf