In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Man who rapes child gets no time in prison. Why?

JTofSDJTofSD Member Posts: 119 ✭✭
edited April 2014 in Politics
Child rapists get NO prison time. None. What an outrage.

"A Superior Court judge who sentenced a wealthy du Pont heir to probation for raping his 3-year-old daughter noted in her order that he "will not fare well" in prison"

http://www.delawareonline.com/story/news/crime/2014/03/28/sunday-preview-du-pont-heir-stayed-prison/7016769/

Comments

• bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Best justice that can be bought by money.

You ain't the Elite so stop askin' why.
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,458 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Raping a 3 year old should be a capital offense, with a quick and painless execution as the mandated minimum.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What a F%#$!!in disgrace. The judge should be removed from the bench!!!
  • Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Because he's rich
  • azpowerwagonazpowerwagon Member Posts: 376 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Is there a Star Chamber in the state?[}:)]
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus
    Raping a 3 year old should be a capital offense, with a quick and painless execution as the mandated minimum.

Why painless?...why not do to him what he did to the child? I think all crimes should be resolved by the way they were committed..
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    hopefully some anonymous member of the public will administer justice...to money bags and the idiot judge
  • MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,733 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Simple solution: hang the guy, his lowyer(misspelling intentional), AND the judge. The next time it might be different. If not, simply repeat until the idea is ingrained.
  • gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
    edited November -1
    Beau Biden (Joe's son) the DE Att Gen said the case was a weak one and the 4th degree rape plea was the best that he could get. This is not Beau's finest moment, for sure and the state has received lots of negative attention....and the judge lots of death threats.
  • gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus

Why painless?...why not do to him what he did to the child? I think all crimes should be resolved by the way they were committed..

I have been hearing of all the cases of people on death row crying they may feel pain on being executed. I have also been reading about all of the overdose deaths & the crying about that cleansing of the gene pool.
    That causes me to suggest they replace the execution drugs with whatever the people are using to overdose themselves. Just give them a hotshot of whatever drug does the best job & let them go out happy.